TRUMP TO DO RALLIES THROUGHOUT PRESIDENCY

TRUMP WILL DO RALLIES AS PRESIDENT

LITERALLY HITLER
>LITERALLY HITLER

Trump has also expressed interest in continuing to hold large rallies as he did throughout the campaign for “the instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide,” the Times wrote.
>Trump has also expressed interest in continuing to hold large rallies as he did throughout the campaign for “the instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide,” the Times wrote.

nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/politics/trump-president.html?_r=0
>nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/politics/trump-president.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based.

That could backfire bigly if he doesn't follow through on his promises.

Well he better follow through!

Also he should do a President's Questions like our Prime Minister does, that would be fun as shit!

he should just do a TV show like Chavez did, with live Twitter questions. And unlike Chavez, he could make it actually entertaining.

Praise Kek

Why should we continue to believe anything from the MSM?

No matter what the news is..

Just when I thought that there won't be anymore Trump Rallies.

Pic from another thread here, and a reply. Someone said that holding rallies is an easy way to get shot, and posted this.

You could read that card as cleaning out the parsites in the system (jews, neo-cons/liberals, old establishment, other political obstructionists).

The title says "Enough is enough", which seems to imply that something's changing. Presumably, the angry face depicted in the image is the one claiming/saying it. If you play the card (the Donald if you like), it removes any zap, paralysis and attribute freeze (a negative status effect, I'm guessing) -cards that might be affecting your power structure (the government). However, while doing this you won't get much done (draw no cards) since you're busy cleaning and re-organizing your organization (the government).

These parasites would be the cause of the zap, paralysis or other negative (more specific - attribute freezes) effects, so it doesn't make sense to clear the debuffs/negative attributes out, if you're saying "Enough is enough". They're hampering the normal functioning of an organization card (government for example), and clearing them removes their negative effects.

If the intended reading was what you suggested, why would it clear negative status effects? (Literally mentioning "house-cleaning")

Thank you God. Thank you.

Why would he abandon his most powerful weapon?

I want this to be true, but it's from the NYT. :(

That seems like a great idea actually, being in constant contact with the people will show him if he's doing the right thing or not.

>“the instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide,”

That does not sound like something Trump would say

Absolutely based

LITERALLY
HITLER

he's addicted to the rush of being the center of attention. know who else did rallies throughout their leadership?

WE NUREMBERG RALLY NOW

Why do I feel like a controversial president regularly exposing himself to large crowds would not be a good thing?

this fucking pic

This will literally happen.

Based, but it's almost like he wants to be assassinated.

kek

I feel like presidents should do a weekly press conferences. None of that press secretary shit they do now.

>that pic
>Israeli flag

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, I just want off this ride.

Trump's an egomaniac. One can only assume he'll be doing rallies simply because of how confident he is in his ability to do well as president.

Fucking nice. Hope nothing bad happens to my Fuhrer

Nothing wrong with that. Egomaniacs make good leaders.

It's big league not bigly

that is actually fucking awesome because it was maximum comfy, he really loves his country.

It's both actually.

HEIL

Doing his rallies is how he figured out the mood of people. It's a big part of why he won. Watching him read the crowd while speaking was great.

If the guy wants to keep doing that, both for the ego boost, and to remain connected to the people, it makes sense.

I honestly don't know what to do everyday without a Trump rally, it became a part of my day at this point/

youtu.be/XKHa9ldznx8 I don't see a slightest problem with this. He's just keeping to his promises m8.

I will attend rally when he is in area. I will consider it my duty.

that girl on the left with the Trump hat looks smug as fuck, I love it.

He will though, because you'll just accept whatever he says as his promises.

thats a shoop you idiot

>mfw I live in Jew York City and never got to experience a Trump rally but now it might become a reality

I love this man so much.

Maybe it's talking about your own snipers. "Stop this bullshit or I'll stop it one way or another! "

Jesus Christ. I thought this the other day. Trump is a fucking madman. Best president ever.

Now now, they've promised they'll be better. Like Hillary said, we need open minds and open hearts.

topkek

Do you think this is what they told him and thats why he looked so uncomfertable after he won?

FUCK YES I CAN STILL MAKE IT TO A TRUMP RALLY

HYPE HYPE HYPE

So fucking cool looking. Imagine being a German at that time.

Will we be executed when the Trump regime falls and we were apart of Trump's Little Tooters?

>leaf
>nytimes
Want to know how I really know this is bullshit? No one fucking uses gratification and adulation in casual conversation, or really any conversation. They only use those words to sound smart in print or on the internet.

>tfw no midnight swearing

Yeah at this point it's just

SELF FLAGELLATION

:^)

Fucking lugenpresse

I wish I weren't there

or because he doesn't own anybody any favors. Finally we have a leader for us.

Kek

I wonder what the NY times is smoking
1) He won't have the time for that shit
2) It will be a needless strain on his funds
3) It will be a liability in that it will invite no end in assassination attempts as his rallies were subject to on no less than 4 different occasions
Plus he hasn't said anything about doing such a thing.

I live in Commiefornia and I still got to experience a rally. It was amazing.

>Trump has also expressed interest in continuing to hold large rallies
It doesn't mean he can do it. He will be extremely busy but might be able to hold a rally if he plans months ahead, a Trump rally while he's the president would be fucking amazing.

Man that nazi occultism is some cool shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

He should adopt the MAGA lion

Anyone who disrespects our leader Trump should be killed for treason. They are actively working against the nation by not giving him their good will and support.

Just whitelash my shit up senpai

WSJ front page is trump "flip flopping" on obama care.

Did we really think they would just turn into honest people overnight? Trump might drive them to honesty if they continue to fail and can't be propped up by their wealthy shareholders.

so fucking cool

He will do this.

>(((wealthy shareholders)))
You mean the CIA and the bush-clinton crime syndicate.

PRAISE KEK

Carlos Slim and Jeff Bezos specifically

It isn't.
It's something the NY Times said, and the article is quoting it.
Here's the full context from the nyt article:

>Returning home to Trump Tower from the White House may not be Mr. Trump’s only embrace of the familiar. His aides say he has also expressed interest in continuing to hold the large rallies that were a staple of his candidacy. He likes the instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide, and his aides are discussing how they might accommodate his demand.

>source: NYT journalist's ass

Why do you think he wants to keep you all together, user?

He knows the Washington politicians wants to backstab him. YOU, the American people, will have to have his back.

I remember a while back an user suggested Trump should bring back fireside chats, perhaps we should meme that.

Smart people that will get elected twice.