Happenings in Cincinnati:

Happenings in Cincinnati:

fox19.com/story/33456144/trial-of-ray-tensing-live-blog-stream

A hung jury ended the murder trial for a white police officer who shot an unarmed black man. Protesters joined up with another "Stop Trump" protest a few blocks away and are now tearing up downtown Cincinnati.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cdejrSjyc
youtube.com/watch?v=qSMtP8bJO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIb4T5vu9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yes, that guy got off? Dumb nogs, when will they learn?

It was a hung jury so they could in theory try again but the county prosecutor is a Republican so I'm hoping they don't

JUSTICE SYSTEM YES

They just interrupted the CBS station. It looks like the Anti-Trump group is merging with the people angry over a mistrial.

"They may be heading towards I-75"

Yeah, it's fairly common for a hung jury to end the process altogether. I'd bet he's a free man. He never should have been tried in the first place, and they probably had a nigger or feminist on the jury.

Glad to see justice prevail. Fuck the animals.

Can the protestors start shooting people/cops? That'd make life interesting.

They look like they're heading west out of downtown toward I-75 to try to shut down the highway.

The jury was 6 white guys, 4 white women, and 2 black women. Apparently only 1 wanted a conviction on the murder charge but 8 wanted the manslaughter charge.

>Cincinnati
Already a shithole. Things really need to pile up for a happening.

Fuck this shit. I'm done watching protests. I'm sick of seeing these fucking losers and cucks cry like whiny faggots

I was on Red Bank Road last night and saw that traffic in the oncoming lane was backed up like a motherfucker. When I finally got to where the bottleneck started I saw a man holding a sign blocking the cars with his body.

Asshole thought he was the Tienanmen Man or something.

I will fucking bump you out of the way. Blocking traffic is a dick move and doesn't do anything to garner sympathy. I'm sure blacks AND whites that day wanted to run him over for being a prick.

>shoot a bloods member
>libs protest

really activates my almonds

Oh wow. That sounds about right, 2 black women, 4 white women, and 2 cucks.

God bless the 4 white guys who held out against the negroid menace.

It's rare because a lot of them are afraid of guns just existing and they're still expensive. I think one guy had a gun in Charlotte but shot at another person in the crowd.

So they're all hung? How big are their cocks?

>Protesters joined up with another "Stop Trump" protest a few blocks away

sounds totally organic, i think the people are speaking

LIVESTREAMS?!

They overcharged, should've went with animal cruelty.

I might be Cincinnati later. Will keep all those informed on any happenings. WISH ME LUCK

I don't even know why they're trying to block i75. It happens daily.

Go to Facebook page for 700WLW they have a good stream.

>all that red

So confirmed bloods?

Also from that still, isn't that the guy who tried to drive away/hit officers with his car a couple of years ago?

Cincifag here.

This.

They have festivals every year incompetently planned so that at least part of the festival zone is brushing up against bad parts of town. If some dumbass tourist doesn't know any better attending let's say 'Taste of Cincinnati' they can blunder into one of these 'no go' areas and immediately get beat down and robbed.

And I am not kidding. If the locals see 'fresh meat' they will take it.

Most people just keep right on going to Newport on the Levee for fun things.

"We need more people" - the protest organizer

t-they aren't heading over to UC a-are they?

There is a place called Ollie's Trolly in the middle of one of those zones. It used to be the One Rule was you didn't fuck with Ollie or his trolly. And for decades no one never did. Even the most violent hood rats left him alone. Ollie was Switzerland.

But now they are sticking guns in his face just like everywhere else.

I got a question about UC, right?

How are they as far as flailing SJWs?

Because when I visited a friend there they had a fully operational Chick-Fil-A in their food court? Does patronizing it get your ass outed on social media?

Meanwhile , me and some friends are throwing a massive party tonight in cincy if any of you lonely fucks want to go. 5 live bands , ufc pay per view and the niggerst jungle juice.

If you play 'Never Gonna Come Down' over the sound system at least once I'm there.

Washington Park is the current destination per the TV reports.

I was honestly surprised that it wasn't even remotely SJW controlled, I mean the split for this election was probably 70% Hillary 30% Trump and that's much better than most places. Hell, there were anti-trump protestors but there were like 5 of them and they got outnumbered by trump supporters and left. Also nobody gives a fuck about the Chick-Fil-A

Newportian here. The city is a disgusting slum with Cinncinati niggers pouring over and mixing with the heroin addicted white trash we have. Even the old novel things we used to have over here are being shut down, ruined, or gentrified. Our old churches are delapitated and turned into rehab centers and the schools are complete messes. This whole area is going to turn into fucking Detroit if things don't change, if it wasn't for successful white suburbs on the outside of the cities keeping the areas afloat they'd collapse.

The current SJW hot items are:
Chic Fil A (founder hates gay people)
Papa Johns (Obamacare opponent, generally conservative)
Yuengling Beer (supported Trump)

Newport on the Levee is for high school kids and thugs. All the yuppies hang out in Over-the-Rhine now, and The Banks.

When they tried this shit on I-94 in MN they got lucky - Minnesotans are far too polite to exercise their ROW.

For the love of Kek let these good drivers pick up enough speed to clear the group. Tractor-trailers lead the way, engage your cow plows!

They were stopped before they could reach the highway.

Not big enough for your asshole, leaf.

Feels good when you live in Florence KY (15min south of downtown) and dont have to deal with any of this shit

Is this the one that was literally drinking out of a bottle of gin when he was stopped?

Recap of the story as I understand it

>cop pull over nigger
>asks for drivers licenses and shit
>nigger doesn't have it
>awkwardly tries to drag on conversation with cop
>suddenly tries to gun his car to get away
>cop tries to grab steering wheel to stop him
>car is already moving after he grabs steering wheel, he can't let go without falling and getting ran over
>he feels like if he lets the nig build up speed or knock him off he could be killed too
>feeling his life in danger, cop pulls gun with free hand and pops nigger in the head

Here is the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cdejrSjyc

The driving off part and the fact the guy got shot in the head are the issue. Monday morning quarterbacks are saying he could have stepped away from the car and let him go (like a "Not dealing with this shit" thing)

>DuBose
what's with those names?

how hard is it to correctly punish dissident cops?

Both white cops and niggers are losing when justice does not prevail.

wtf bro why u whitewashin the story?
>black man on his way home from church
>gets pulled over for being black
>white supremacist university cop just happens to be the one who did it
>has hand on gun, finger on trigger
>black man politely tells him he didnt do anything and is a good boy on his way home from church
>black man accidently lets go of the brakes and car goes forward
>seeing this as a black man trying to usurp the white privilege the cop kills him in cold blood

get your facts right

1:50 for those not wanting to watch the whole thing. That's what gets shared.

Heard a report about this cop actually which said that "88% of everyone he pulled over was black" or something. Not surprising if you know the area. Cincinnati is like Detroit with nearby white people still keeping it afloat on life support.

A FUCKING LEAF

Before that he just acts like a nigger doesn't answer questions and is an all around shithead.

This is why you turn your car off or at least put it in park when you are pulled over. It puts the cop at ease and eliminates the chances of what you alleged happened. Blacks have no interest in putting cops at ease though, they try to push envelope with their legal authority and then act surprise when there are consequences.

The part shared on social media is the shooting portion. People could care less about the actions leading up to it. They need another black man shot by a white police officer.

> Issue

If I ever get on a jury, I will only find the murderer of a nignog guilty if he's another nignog.

Honestly I'm thinking of buying a Glenn beck or Rush Limbaugh polo to wear to jury duty if I'm ever scheduled. Quick dismissal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSMtP8bJO4A

In the defense of the nigger the officer could've avoided putting himself in a situation where he found it necessary to shoot him if he backed away from the car after the nigger gunned it instead of trying to hold the steering wheel and overpower him.

He also didn't wait for backup before going up to him. If he had backup and backed away when he pulled off they could've initiated a chase right then and there without losing a beat and likely a life. I don't believe he outright murdered the nig as an ebil raycis as the media is trying to portray but he made some very poor decisions and deserves some form of punishment for them. Just my opinion though.

turn off car
roll down both windows
turn on interior light if at night
keep both hands on wheel
don't be a nigger

>Turn on stream
>The first thing I hear is a nigress saying the enemy is capitalism

kek

the dindu put the car in park, however he turned it on and set it to drive when the cop started asking for his license

AMAZING

Hippies were a mistake. This is the single gayest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

>hippies

Please don't conflate hippies with SJWs.

Hippies actually had balls.

this bitch sounds like the lady from
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIb4T5vu9E

>A hung jury ended the murder trial for a white police officer
I really dont care how big his dick is

I mean sjw's are just a bastardization of hippies

Nice rare flag

fuck let me know whats happening
another 513 fag here
>work at the Art Academy in OTR

It's weird though, they're like establishment hippies.

Seems like he accidentally hits the gas from being startled at the cop reaching in on him and the cop shoots him 2 seconds later.

Guess it comes down to protocol. Are cops justified to shoot someone for trying to speed off on them?

Just wear a MAGA hat.

Oh shit, I wore red yesterday, good thing I didn't meet any Cincinatti cops or they'd have gun me down and get away with it

Beck supports BLM now so you may be stuck on a pro dindu jury.

This wacky wild action universe we live in is out of hand.

They're allowed to use necessary force. Anyone in that position would have interpreted that as aggression towards his/her self.

Are you a nigger? Your flag suggests you are not a nigger.

If you are not a nigger and dont act like a nigger, you dont have to worry about the cops no matter what you wear.

"I tried to kill the cop when I realized he grabbed onto the steering wheel, but why didn't he handle it better"

Not true. Young people of all races are targeted by cops. White youth just tend to comply, where black youth tend to start looking for a way to get away. Not exclusively, but black youth have been taught to never comply with police and to never trust them for any reason. By their parents.

It's the local Trayvon case that's setting off the leftists and nig nogs. Could be nothing could turn downtown into fucking Ferguson.

If a police officer feels their life is in danger they're allowed to use lethal force to deter the source of that danger. In this case the officer thought he was going to be dragged under the wheels of the car(both if he let go and if he didn't let go).

>no license
>car is not his
>no front tags

He reached over towards the gear shift and the cop didn't know if he was reaching for a gun or not. He put the car in gear and hit the gas. He had 1/3 lb of weed in the car which is over the limit for Ohio. Had been arrested like 20 times previously.

When he put the car in gear and tried to drive away the car became a deadly weapon.

actually most cinci cops are really based

>I've been in a car with a big black dude (my buddy at work) and smoking a joint with the window cracked
>cop car rolls up and stops by us on the one way road
>tells us to roll up the window
>moves on

this dude was a UC cop, so I doubt he deals with the shit they do in OTR.
there are very different attitudes around Cincy
And there is a large differences between nigs in my town, its hard to explain

we live in strange times

>spontaneous "I believe that we will win" chanting
Am I watching a fucking soccer game or what

I'm really not looking forward to this
they have been busing in nigs from other regions for a few years now and they arent the right kind of nigger
OTR used to be ok if you kept to yourself and kept your head up
now you get robbed in OTR like in Clifton

My friend acted more mean to cops before, I guess he deserved to die too

Does your state have a law that says "If you try to drive away from a cop he is in his right to execute you with a headshot"? What he did deserved a few years TOPS or community service

Look at his photo, he is one of those uppity nervous little shits, I see them, every day, always want a fight because they are bald little manlets, good thing they dont have a gun and the license to kill

Good. Let them try.

katamari niggers

The local white areas and people(outside of super college age liberals) are completely based. The niggers and wiggers they drag around them are the cancer that's killing the place. Cinncinatians have a long proud German heritage and are like less rednecky Kentuckians.

The guy in the car looks like a blood, at least he worse the color.

Wew lad, remember the 2001 Cincinnati riots? It was the precedent for Chimpouts before Ferguson happened. They've done this shit before and with the current political atmosphere I can see them doing it again. Luckily I'm across the river with the rednecks and veterans.

Well even downtown I wore my MAGA hat everywhere, all the time
I'd have to walk around vine and the likes, and never had any problems with anyone who was black
in fact the only people ever trying to start shit with me were white kids about my age (25) cause im a bigot

>honestly the best conversations I've had about Trump and politics downtown are with older blacks and latinos, UC is a cespool of marxist theory (and the Art School is too but thats a given)

Fuck yeah I remember that shit
My dad worked on main street and I'd have to go down after school

people forget that shit was as real as it was
and over NOT SHIT

>"Who needs a safety pin to show solidarity with our Muslim brothers and sisters?"

In Italy when you get stopped you have one police or carabinieri guy asks you for your documents while the other one covers you with his machine gun pointed at you.
Nobody tries to drive away.

There are a lot of based blacks in Cincinnati but the fact it's hard to tell when or where you're safe makes me paranoid as hell.

The area has a bad fucking history of chimpouts. My Mom tells me story about how after MLK was shot her Vietnam vet brother had to fend off packs of niggers with a shotgun while held up in a corner store.

>Ray(cial) Tensing

I've only been to Cincinnati once in the past decade (I live in Louisville), and i was told about a place in OTR called Gomez. Shit was delicious but I couldn't help feeling like if it wasn't 2:30pm I'd get mugged and maybe killed. That whole area looked like nothing I've ever seen before, is it really that bad?

Agreed. I'm also in Cincinnati, I live in one of the ghettos. This city is in such a sorry state. I look at photos of this city from 100 years ago and it hurts, it really does.

Also, Issue 44 passed, which will jack up our property taxes so much, I really hate the niggers and dumbass white liberals who voted for it.

Not even a happening.

Cincyfag here, and everyone here is actually praising the protest for how peaceful it is. Just more libs whining in the middle of the roads.