When the bible says not to worship any other god, than the god who is spoken of in the bible...

When the bible says not to worship any other god, than the god who is spoken of in the bible, does it mean that we should deny the existence of other gods, or just to not worship them?

As an committed orthodox christian I don't know how to feel since Kek has proofed it's existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg
infowars.com/petition-make-ron-paul-trumps-secretary-of-statetreasury/
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
youtu.be/jJSpujHhaGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_and_the_Idol_Shop
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Bookofthedead-blackbg.jpg
google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZY2eeozdo8&ved=0ahUKEwjFk96FhKTQAhUHLcAKHfdUCl8QwqsBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNERy4Bd6uQkd2d0zq1ej9wsNrX-TA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2m_cffRjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the bible the Egyptians literally have the power to cast spells.

The bible acknowledges that the Egyptian Gods existed.

Actually it means just don't worship them.

Extremely good video on the context of when that law was made, and how youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg

>2016
>not having other gods before Him

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

The gods very much exist.

Just accept that Yahwe is not our god. He is the god of the semites. He is the evil one, the usurper.

kek isn't real it's just a name to we attribute to our propaganda prowess

Many ancient cultures simply took gods from other cultures and slapped on a new name. For all we know yhwh/allah/god had origins from kek.

Yahweh is a bitch. You can go ahead and ignore everything he says.

The Christian bible was literally plagiarised from the Egyptian book of the dead

The bible not only forbids worshipping other gods and false idols, it says there is no other god. It doesnt claim that there are no other powerful beings but none of them are truly gods

Kek is more like Allah than Jehovah

i need proof of this
where is the book of the dead?

Witness me

The Kekronomicon tells us that the Jew Bible is literally trash for Redditors.

Kek is magical

You are doing black magic by calling upon him

Praise kek

infowars.com/petition-make-ron-paul-trumps-secretary-of-statetreasury/

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Sign it fags, do it.

The proof is in here
youtu.be/jJSpujHhaGQ

confirmed, more proof needed.

(I know it's BS, btw, The scribes watched people and prescribed different books of the deads for everyone who bought one. Different prayers to prepare different people, no one size fits all.)

>Old Testement
JEWISH heterics

>New Testement
Christians

Please, Darude, Pick one and only one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_and_the_Idol_Shop

See

What i dont understand can you explain this to me using food?

Stop trying to link Kek with Yahweh, dumb leafposter. It ain't gonna happen. The reign of Abrahamic religions is over.

A book of the dead good sir, as requested.

Note that it is also called 'The Papyrus of Ani' and Ani was an individual person whom it was individually made for.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Bookofthedead-blackbg.jpg

God abandoned us and left the West to die whereas Kek is aiding us and will revive the West.
It's clear who we should worship.

you have only one god

MEGA?

Jahve is actually the god of jewism, christianity, and islam. Those religions have just different perceptions of Him

#MEGA.

>committed orthodox christian
Yeah, no. Fuck off with your shitposting

fake
fake
and fake

- isis revived the dead Osiris long enough to have sex with him and conceive Horus. Even loosely translated, this is not a virgin concept

- there is no reference at all to any stars during horu's birth, and he did not walk on water

- crucified??? during his battle with set, horus lost one of his eyes, but never died, and thus never rose from the dead
Stop talking bullshit

Nah, not likely.

Possible because the Egyptian dynasties were around for thousands of years, re writing myths, but I doubt if any non Zeitgeist source has ever heard of that version of Horus.

... ... ... ...

>ptian dynasties were around for thousands of years, re writing myths, but I doubt if any non Zeitgeist source has eve

(((zeitgeist)))

>the old testament never happened

End this fucking meme, the New Testament states in its first pages that Christ is the direct descendant of Abraham. The old testament is the foundation of your fairy tales, and the first Christians were all J E W S.

Also

>hehe, two knives.... this is pretty nice

Kek is the only god that has proven himself.

Yahweh BTFO tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?vkZY2eeozdo8

Watch this user. No, I'm not atheist

Zeitgeist is either disinfo propaganda or just produced by rock-breaking knuckleheads, either way there is no official source for ANY of these claims. If you want to make the argument that Judeo-Christianity takes aspects from other religions, research Ba'al and Marduk parallels with Christ, there is actual evidence for this that aren't from 10 year old youtube videos.

also fake my friend

Yes yes yes, but what really happened was all over the Northern hemisphere people told that resurrection story about the sun, astrology and cycles of nature like springtime.

The new testament and gnostic texts have in jokes about that because they're Roman psi ops. Take them too seriously and they'll mess you up as psi ops are intended to.

Sorry, I meant this.

google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZY2eeozdo8&ved=0ahUKEwjFk96FhKTQAhUHLcAKHfdUCl8QwqsBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNERy4Bd6uQkd2d0zq1ej9wsNrX-TA

Stop washing your brains with garbage like zeitgeist

I do not ask you to read books, at least use wikipedia

Criticize what you hear, analyze it

Old Gods are known to be more influental. Gods are immortal, but being forgotten means that they stand alone, with no power at their disposal.
We revived a forgotten deity by praising him once again, thus his help for our demands.

Agreed, sorry, but Zeitgeist is pleb tier research,
and the fact that so many people liked it released a tide of charlatans fishing for followers.

>this shit again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2m_cffRjI