Rogue One Creator Literally Going Rogue

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-trailer-reveals-surpising-influence-946625

So, the creator of the new Star Wars movie is now saying that the Empire from Star Wars is a White Supremacist organization, despite a lot of evidence showing that this is not the case.

When asked about this idea, alongside his sharing of the tweet to see if Disney was ok with this, he never said anything to his higher ups about it.

twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797194879478558720

It would be a shame if someone were to tell Disney about this, no? Especially the idea that the Galactic Empire is a "Whites only" Organization which they sell merchandise for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797220101166465024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Disney)))
oh you

I know that Star Wars is cucked at this point, but god-fucking-damn it, I enjoyed the last one. I am going to have to skip out on this one if this man isn't fired.

Safety pins hold up diapers.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT?

And of course, the tweet he made.

The last one was abject shit

>You will never be clever enough to realise Phantom Menace was the best SW

stop giving these people money.
if you absolutely must pollute your mind with this shit then torrent it.

See, they're not even hiding it anymore. Their narrative is that white people are the bad guys.

Well, pushing that is how you got Trump. Keep on doing it, and you'll get eight years instead of four.

>the empire employed a nigger bounty hunter to hunt down a bunch of white guys

Really makes you think.

But they aren't even human, they just look similar.

>Weitz's father and maternal grandfather were Jewish

I'M SHOCKED!

>I enjoyed the last one.
Leave, you fucking cuck. Jesus Christ.

God dammit. First JJ and now this guy? Get your fucking political agenda's out of our movies nowadays dammit.

Jew's can't do that. That's why they have been gassed over 100 times.

Did he just imply only white people are human?

kek

So Sup Forums, should we contact Disney, and let them know that the creator of the new movie is promoting anarchy and has said that Disney is promoting white supremacy as well since a shit load of their toys are Imperial stuff?

I'm for it if you guys are.

It wasn't even structured like a movie. There was no main character and the antagonist had like 2 lines of dialogue. I'm glad I was an adult when it came out. 12 yo me would have never got into Star Wars if that was my first exposure.

The empire was the government people got by continually asking for more government to protect them.

Also, the rebel alliance was engaged in actual asymmetrical warfare. Not crying on the streets of the homework waving holosigns about it being Padme's turn.

wasn't the nigger from the first movie a storm trooper? was he an ape slave or something?

Did you learn that in film studies 101?

yep, the electric jew. if you have to watch movies, just pirate them. read books.

lol these morons haven't learned anything from ghostbusters.

Fuck me that explains why they're so cool

8 is guaranteed. Trump will never be as hated as he is now, and being this hated didn't stop him from beating a career politician with the fucking world at her back

>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
>human

Disney is going to be pissed when they see their multi billion dollar investment being politically charged and alienating 10s of millions of potential viewers.

So, we're going to notify Disney about this right?

he was being systematically oppressed by the empire's social structure s_m_h f_a_m

Obviously Disney wouldn't incite a revolt against the establishment.

you know this is why modern movies / video games / series / music are going to shit

because they all think that we're dependent on their false enlightment about politics

do you think George Lucas even cared about politics back then? No he had his head stuck in Star Wars until his hair got gray and everything

>Alienating about 50% of their main target market as a Disney employee
This guy is going to get anally raped by a pack of feral lawyers.

complain to disney

#DisneyHatesDemocracy

get him fired

#StarWarsAgainstTheRublic

sing it Chet.

he would never had stood for this bullshit

Let's ask Disney why they're trying to portray whites as evil.

(((Weitz)))

It's a shame though cause he's not a bad writer. Star Wars is dogshit nevertheless

Did he just call white people human?

Literally /our guy/ I don't see what the big deal is lads

These people live in bubbles. They spend half their time in the richest, most decadent parts of LA, schmoozing with rich executives, and living in million dollar homes, and when they're actually working on movies, they're cocooned for months or even years around people who've lived the same life, and have the same mindset.

To them it's barely even political agenda. This is what they think is the natural order of the world, and are flabbergasted that anyone goes against it.

its a good idea really
you can expose them

but I'll bet its some bullshit answer

The last one was shit
>Stale acting
>Awkward, emotionless death of Han
>Adam Driver destroying suspension of disbelief with his moles and rat-face.
>Mary sue female lead that can't act and didn't feel like a character
>Black guy could act and was enjoyable, but ultimately didn't feel like a star wars character
>hispanic guy hyped up as a central character isn't a character
>He has a CIA-Bane tier dialog moment with Kylo Ren at the beginning of the movie.
>Shot by shot remakes of the first movies scenes
>Snoke CGI looks like shit and the character is uninteresting

The list goes on.

A

FUCKING

PINK

HYOO-MAN

Boycott this trash

kek
>Padme's turn
underrated post

Reminder, the Empire is better and the true heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

With the way this is done, I am assuming, it is good marketing and just brings more eyeballs to its existance.

Can't wait to see this. New working title should be: "Roots II: Space Niggers"

>Storm Troopers are black
>Darth Vader was voiced by a black
>Empire is all white

Hmmm really maek u tink

>With the way this is done, I am assuming, it is good marketing and just brings more eyeballs to its existance.
Sure, just like the new Ghostbusters remake

Empire is white supremacist- Pro "Human"

Everyone knows the Empire is the fucking best

New movie was shit btw
Disney is now the EA of star wars

I am fucking mad that Max-von Sydow had like 2 minutes screen-time

they could've made him a new emperor or the new "teacher" of female Jedi
they really didn't know how to do this right

Petition Disney. They spend 4 billion on the franchise they don't want this bullshit. Should we demand an apology or this man's resignation?

I always like the empire better. Guess now I know why.

The latter preferably, but the former is just as good.

hurr hurr ring theory PM was the best

it was shit in every aspect, so was Attack of the Clones, and Revenge was like 50% shit at least

meanwhile, Empire is one the greatest films ever made

So non-white children are no longer allowed to enjoy Darth Vader, the coolest cinematic villain ever? What a stupid PR move, on every level

is white supremacist (human) the new succubus (male)?

Where is the link to this tweet?

"My son loves his new star wars storm trooper toy. I didn't know they were white supremacists. Please send me a refund promptly."

I mean, if you look at the films, its evident that the filmmakers modeled the Imperials after Nazis in order to help the audience connect them as bad guys. But the point of the empire was never Human supremacy though, it was simply to establish complete law and order throughout the galaxy, so palpatine could exert his control over it.

why does he have a diaper pin on his profile picture? is he with child?

>He has a CIA-Bane tier dialog moment with Kylo Ren at the beginning of the movie.

why'd this make me laugh this hard

I wonder how this guy must feel about his hard work being used in this way.

Ever since I was a young boy I knew the empire was the good guys.

There are tonnes of movies that are really thinly disguise jewish revenge fantasies.

Always an underdog outsider hero - unfairly persecuted by the wealthy, unfairly 'privileged' villain

This has been the Hollywood staple for eons.

If you never realized the 'Empire' was just a crude metaphor for NAZIs before now… you just haven't been paying attention very closely.

All he's done is move hollywood cliche war movies, westerns into space.

Look at Vader's helmet - Lucas isn't exploring deep subtle human emotion here. It a sledgehammer black vs. White metaphor

Fired from what? The movie is finished

>white supremacist (human)
Pottery

>Phantom Menace was the best SW
This guy gets it.

twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797220101166465024

he deleted it

Damnit, user. I'd love to fap to that picture, but I'm really confused because I can't tell how old they are. I can't tell if they're sexy hot petite women, or if they're dolled up children.

the closest he got was really liking the Nazi aesthetic for the empire

It's supposed to be a 'safe space' indicator that the person is against trump inspired by the brexit safety pin

>white (human)
well, he's not wrong

oh bull shit.

the galactic empire was humano-centric and discriminated against alien species but skin tone never entered in to it.

He deleted it. Disney probably got right up his SJW ass and screamed at him for it.

you know that Empire is human supremacist organisation right? Because of this Thrawn is the only non-human grand admiral.
>inb4 rebellion is bad empire is good memery

>nigger stormtrooper
>whites only

And he thinks he's getting off that easy?

>It's supposed to be a 'safe space' indicator that the person is against trump inspired by the brexit safety pin

this is a joke right? that guy can't seriously be the creator of rogue one?

The Empire has always been the USSR.

Fired from what? Isn't the movie done?

Seriously, should I buy some stormtrooper toys and then return them after learning they're white supremacists? If we meme it, we may get this guy fired for cutting into Disney's (((profits)))

Did these guys even watch the OT?

Fired from working in Hollywood ever again.

This is a good way to bring about some publicity for a movie that is likely to bomb.

Darf Vader is voiced by a back man how retard is he?

Okay so the stormtroopers are Nazis

Is the Emperor Hitler? But then who is Vader?
If Vader is Hitler who is the Emperor?

Did you miss the jap trailer posted yesterday movie is going to make at least 1 billion a month after release.

Of course the Empire were Nazi parallels, I mean for god's sake they had storm troopers, but here we have the director of a new film adding a fucking safety pin (again, the thing that holds up diapers) to his twitter icon, and talking about white supremacy, because the presidential candidate he didn't want got elected.

These people overstepping their bounds is the reason Trump is here in the first place, and if they don't learn their lesson, he's gonna be around for a long time.

>Look at Vader's helmet
Isn't it based on samurai design because it looks cool and he wanted space samurai swordfights? The empire isn't Nazis, just authoritarian assholes.

>he creator of the new Star Wars movie is now saying that the Empire from Star Wars is a White Supremacist organization

there goes the profits

Vader is trump emperor is soros

...but the empire aren't even white nationalists?

how does a star wars writer not know that. i bet disney were even planning to make the empire more diverse in the future, for inclusion.

>If you never realized the 'Empire' was just a crude metaphor for NAZIs before now…
By Lucas's own words the Empire was the US and the rebels were Vietnam.

Emperor is Hitler
Original idea for Darth Vader was he being SS Officer. After fans had huge boner for him they gave him more backstory. You can clearly see that he is pretty irrelevant in IV compared to V and VI

Nu-Empire everybody
total Kucks

its been obvious since the first trailers

looks shit even without the hamfisted MUH WOMYN AND MINORITIES garbage

It's not 1:1.

Lucas created a movie based on pulp tropes. Look at Indiana Jones for example. The designs are clearly based on World War II but most everything else is distinctly not supposed to be World War II.

Anyway, the Emperor is essentially Ben Garrison.

Oops

This. He's pulling from the pre-Disney canon.

But the Rebs are still the bad guys.

Look at the military uniforms of the Empire.
Obviously not Japanese.

look at this white supremacist

Not the whole thing, just Vader. Ancient space religions and all that.