Swedish TV chef brutally beaten by "Muslim men" because he "looked like Mr. Trump"

Swedish TV chef brutally beaten by "Muslim men" because he "looked like Mr. Trump"

www.friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump

In a gezichtenboek post that was later removed, Mr. Vendel – who is a known anti-Racist figure and a star of the TV show "The Struggle of the Chefs"– described the brutal assault that took place early Saturday morning in a late-night fast food restaurant in Malmö.

looks more like gordon ramsey than truml t b h

Hahaha Sweden you absolute cucks

And I bet you the guy was getting beaten and saying "sorry" and not throwing any punches back for fear of being called a racist

I am honestly glad to see Sweden go at this point.

Did he apologize to them afterwards?

Who gives a fuck about Sweden honestly

Ah, another case where left-wing violence is actually documented and reported to police.

Somehow all the right wing violence is just pictures of graffiti and suspicious looking "injuries" and none are ever reported to police, probably because 99% of them are made up bullshit.

>www.friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump

LOL

Sweden is a parody-country. Fuck you, faggots.

i wish i was american

i really do

I bet he did and he is blaming himself.

In this recent photo, you can see how badly he has been disfigured by the attack.

>current year
>not wearing safety pin

got what he deserved

Wow, they think all white people look the same?

Pretty racist.

Yeah! His country is a parody!

Not unlike us at all. #1 country to find your future career and prosper. Also to educate your children! Come everyone!

He's just a white blond guy. Looks nothing like him.

Did he appologize to them?

The Swedish police will solve this by forcing him to dye his hair black.

How does he look like Trump? He looks like Ramsay.

>because he "looked like Mr. Trump"

This is a lie tho, they just want to beat the Swedes to humiliate them

Never reason with shitskin just fight back

Did he apologize?

Well, he does have one feature in common with Trump, racist muslims.

> Malmö.

Sweden is doomed, we all know this.

Hiro should ban them from posting here and just leave them to rot.

Perhaps it would be better if they didn't have a place to vent their frustration. Maybe it would force the Swedish posters to actually do something about their crumbling society.

BAN SWEDISH POSTERS

Sweden is the worst country in the west, unironically and with no hyperbole, even factoring in their socioeconomic strengths

you guys suck, it's not even funny how fucking pitiful you are

>cucks getting beaten by their nigger pets
lel

>sweden

Beating up white people in Sweden.
If he looks like Trump it is oké.

Swedish normies themselves unironically think its the best country in europe though.

toppest of keks.

meanwhile some hot swedish girls are fucking black guys and this guy is getting stomped. lol.

Premium kek & check

yes, sweden sucks very badly. we have no rights and 80% of our taxes go to shitskins.

i want America to liberate sweden and genocide leftists or invite swedes over to America as refugees and deny us voting rights until at least 2 generations so we can't fuck up america with leftism.

this

Kill yourself coward

>left wing

muslims are more right wing than you are

Should have cooked halal. His own fault, honestly.

Sweden is like this because we try so hard to be like america you fucking retard.

Do you need guns for the purge? Cause i can get you guns bro.

>fria tider
>credible source

kekest of keks

he was an anti racist.

is there a "burn the coal pay the toll" version of this?

Would should hire on Sup Forums to give "Michelle" a better bulge than that.

>try so hard to be like america

so will you guys turn fascist now that american has gone that way?

You might not know this but swedish media is painting trump to be the return of hitler, not jokingly - they're completely serious.

ye sure, fuck off. sweden is nothing like america.

you really dont know a lot about women if you think they go for "broke ass niggas"

I thought about you while you made this shitpost.. Here is my reply.

I bet he's blaming trump for it

Like mudslingers know the difference

another priviliged racist was culture enriched by those poor sand people

kek they go for pleasure. since blacks have much bigger dicks and are much better at sex. ofc in the end they end up with some white cuck who provide for them.

We all look the same to mudslimes.

it's actually just depressing to hear about, i wish they would just close their society like china so we just have no idea whats going on until one day they invade norway with an islamic army

Lol I've noticed this too. Swedes have a hard on for murrica for whatever reason.

Every Swedish girl wants to move to Commiefornia?

i wish you were too you should move here and get a job it's easy to get a shitty job then you can like move in with some woman after a couple months they will like you for the novelty

socially yes, but politically and economically they are hive-mind leftist

Why don't you just, you know, emigrate?

Leave the liberals to rot in their utopia.

Sweden YES!

Literally every swedish friend i've had worships america and it's culture and thinks sweden is boring, it's an easy way to spot cucks too.

This place cant collapse soon enough.

But you're not, so work to uncuck your shitty country.

It's fucking embarassing we fought a losing war against your country once.

>shitty job in america
No thanks. I get same pay without doing anything here.

just like that song!

RELIGION OF PEACE

Make europe great again

>Literally every swedish friend i've had worships america and it's culture

No, they worship globalist Jewish culture, which has nothing to do with America culture in particular.

American culture is about limited government, personal freedom, freedom of enterprise, speech, sovereignty and negative rights. Swedish people despise all of this and want a nanny state which persecutes white males.

holy shit

All lefties western media. More fuel for the fire.

>who is a known anti-Racist figure

Its an easy trick. Lots of governments pull it off on their people. Its a trick every time. I don't know why people are so eager to believe it, but they sure are.

Bullshit.
Getting confirmation of race on anything out of Sweden...HA