How do we combat this Sup Forums?

how do we combat this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We tell them to man up and quit complaining. Bullying has always existed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

By asking for evidence

Ignore it because no one believes their bullshit other than themselves.

Encourage them.

>how do we combat this Sup Forums

All of these have been fucking hoaxes or really shady posts so far. Where is your evidence

Why are people taking these gay tweets seriously

Tell them that all the cool kids sit in the back of the bus.

In America, our buses have seats INSIDE the bus.

i wish these epic stories were true

shill

"I'll take things that never happened for 600 Alex"

>"As a gay woman I've always been a proud Hillary supporter, I even have a 'I'm with her' bumper sticker on my car. Which is why I was so surprised to walk into the parking lot after work only to see all my car windows had been smashed in, not only that but for some reason the baby seat was ripped out and tossed into a tree, my glove compartment door was broken off, and whatever change I had in the cup holder had been taken, and the cherry on top- "Fuck White People" was spray painted across my hood. I just don't understand what vandalizing and hurting our neighbors accomplishes, most people I know in the city did vote for Hillary, so why?"

>Jane Smith, Portland

I don't have social media so someone else is gonna have to take this narrative and run with it.

You stop paying attention to them.

thats a slice of ham lol

Brilliant

Forgot pic

If you see it happening, get your friend to pull our his smartphone and film you, put on your MAGA hat, and go confront the bully.

>gay
>baby

wat

Forward all tweets to local law enforcement, watch them crumble when it turns out they lied.

Gay couples adopting baby's is literally a part of mainstream American culture, do you live under a rock?

With fake stories. Fire it right back at them, get Fox News on our side since they jumped on the trump train finally.
Wouldn't be hard.

Tell her cousin to sit at the back where she belongs.

ask for proof?

post videos of their supporters violently attacking trump supporters or white people they believe voted for trump simply because theyre white.

Doggo was obviously a muslim.

>live in a world where 98% of people from 12-70 years old carry videos cameras in their pockets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year where ever they go
>people constantly chomping at the bit to be able to get that juicy video of racial slurs being thrown, or fights breaking out so they can make be the person who started the next big viral bullshit
>tons of supposed stories of these things occurring
>not a single video
>repeat
>not a single video
How dense does one have to be to have the buy into this bullshit?

Bring back the Sam Hyde meme.

The suicide says more about Mexico than it does about Trump.

Checked, shadilay

I overheard my butthurt libtard coworker today talking about her friend

"shes not white and a trump supporter came up to her at work today and said (you better pretty yourself up from now on)"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

Sketchy as fuck. They preemptively attack anyone who might question them as part of the problem.

This. Wear your MAGA hat and be a gentleman about it(not the supreme kind) if you see bad shit happening stop it and tell everyone trump made you do it

THOSE VICIOUS HAM ATTACKS, SICKENING, DISCUSTING AND EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC

There's not really anything to combat. Most sane individuals see these stories for exactly what they are - malicious hoaxes and lies designed to stigmatize Trump's presidency.

If anything, we should help them out and make up equally as outrageous stories and help spread them. Eventually, even the most ardent Trump opposers will be unable to take them seriously.

By making up even more outrageous stories and getting the press to print it then revealing it's a hoax.

Memes