HE DOES IT FOR FREE

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56SxICbH1i8
cbsnews.com/news/did-donald-trump-say-hed-refuse-to-take-a-salary-as-president/
snopes.com/trump-refuse-salary/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143400/Donald-Trump-reveals-ditch-infamous-hair-style-elected-president-carefully-combed-coif-takes-time-maintain.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAUCE

Nice source fag

how will they spin this

$400,000a year plus travel expenses is chump change to a (((billionaire))). I just hope he does not spend the money stollen from American citizens on Airforce one and fancy WH parties, he must also pay those out of pocket.

Sup Forums AND TRUMP DO IT FOR FREE

1 milisecond on google

Google the title of the article, you fucking mongoloids. I found it in 5 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=56SxICbH1i8

Under budget.

>Implying this is real
Nice fake

WHERE'S OUR MONEY

He's going to pay out of pocket for the utilities and also fuel for AF1 I assume as well. Class act.

Say it with me:

>UNDER BUDGET

>AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>russian spy!

>implying there arent a gazillion ways to enrich yourself as the president of the USA
>implying trump isnt coming out of this presidency at least 100x more rich than he came in
OP is a fagit

and ahead of schedule

>he is already a millionaire and only doing it to get free publicity!

That's what I heard the lefists in my country spit anyway.

super duper

now make it so all elected officials get the same pay and benefits of an elementary school teacher.

Holy shit.

Its real. Good on him. He is literally god-tier in my book right now.

>When the liberal narrative gets BTFO

I honestly didn't expect this.

rare

Apparently he said it in September over a year ago according to the independent article. Why is this in the news right now?

we're gonna build it anyway

obv god tier sources right there kek

Show us your charge level and that shit better not be below 60%

Ah shit he literally does it for free, what a patriot.

Because most faggots assumed he wouldn't win so they assumed he was just saying that to try to win some supporters.

He said this at the very beginning of his campaign.

So many newfags on Sup Forums nowadays...

FUCKING R A R E

RARE
A
R
E

So did JFK

He only took a bullet during his presidency.

cbsnews.com/news/did-donald-trump-say-hed-refuse-to-take-a-salary-as-president/

Even the faggots at snopes can't spin it
snopes.com/trump-refuse-salary/

When you're wealthy like the Don you don't need to. A Jew president would take every penny they could get though. Hillary is a multimillionaire and would have definitely taken the salary.

>make it so elected officials will want to take even MORE bribes and lobbying funds
great idea

>Worth 4.5 billion
>Comes out worth 450 billion, richer than every other billionaire combined somehow
Impressive math Abdul

I DO THAT SHIT FOR FREE

he'll probably still take the travel expenses, the secret service will demand he uses air force one and not his own plane..

Checked

Is he actually flying on that? Isn't he downgrading?

He'll make billions writing laws that favor his business.

A
FUCKING
PATCH

Same here.

+1 respect for him.

>writing laws
Hey faggot, that's the job of the legislative branch, not the the executive branch.

Someone should tell him to take it and give it to charities or some shit. I'd like to see liberal faggots spin that.

Get used to it, lads. He wasn't kidding when he said that we are going to get tired of winning.

he does get top notch security, access to the coolest classified information and some of the best chefs in the world though

president seems like a nice gig, too bad you need to raise billions to get there

Isn't air force one payed for by the air force directly? (ie: from the military budget)

Would be weird if the president received a bill and then had to declare it as a business expense.

a rare pepe from a rare flag...
i wonder what unknown pepes the rareflags hold in the market..

he's gonna remove congress' health plan,

congressional butthurt on a massive scale

TRULY THE GOD EMPEROR IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE

I AM ONE OF THE 5 PEOPLE IN NYC THAT VOTED FOR HIM

I AM PROUD HE WON

FUCK YOU LEFTIST C U CK S

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Yeah, it comes straight out of the military budget. The president just has to pay for stuff like food and clothes. I'm not sure how they would even calculate the cost of Air Force One, the White House, etc to bill him.

HAHAHA SO RARE

That sounds like a conspiracy theory, friend. Have you told them that? They love the word conspiracy!

What about Bernie Sanders?

no fuck that
thr charity he is giving it to is THE RELIEF OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER

R A R E

I did
Its an obvious move. He doesn't need the money, so a gesture like this is really worth something to the people.

Underrated
Also, Checked

A FUCKING... who the fuck are you?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH libcucks btfo at every turn

whatevs im good wit dat too

Should have taken it and donated the check to some feel good charity. Would have caused mass leftist brain explosions trying to spin it.

They don't teach math in Morocco, that's where he came from as a Syrian war refugee

>the president has to pay for AF1 himself

You severely underestimate how expensive it is to maintain and fly such an aircraft

>It was a metaphysical wall all along
>It didn't even cost him a dime

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

>This will be the first jet Donald owns

??????

Reverse psychology doesn't work on President trump

b-but this doesn't make sense, Mr. Shekelbaum told me Trump is a greedy billionaire that only wants the money!

Based

He'd take it and give it to corrupt charities

ANOTHER ONE FOR MY COLLECTION

>every president has been as rich as the God-Emperor

JFK was the last exceptionally good Democrat president. If only he hadnĀ“t gotten his head blown to bits.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
Also, how's it going in there? I went to college in the city and it's nuts seeing former classmates post themselves at rallies.

>Trump believes he's above earning a salary

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143400/Donald-Trump-reveals-ditch-infamous-hair-style-elected-president-carefully-combed-coif-takes-time-maintain.html

He also promised this.

what he got for being catholic tbqh famalam

He should accept the Salary and donate ALL of it.

The CBS article already did. They said that because he will be living on income from his businesses, it's a conflict of interest and he should sell all of them.

He can just get them to repaint and decorated airforce 1 to be more trumpish, its been done before

He has to use Air Force One - it has missile countermeasures and is a flying command and control center linked to NORAD.

Only catholic president in the U.S. and one of the best. Coincidence?

Yet nobody complained about LBJ

>Add to the deficit by giving money to scumbags who will just pocket the money due to non profit tax loopholes.

Don't you know most charities are a scam? Have you ever looked at how they're funded? It's the biggest con ever conceived that takes advantage of people's good will and rich retards.

His kids are going to take control over the business.

Yes

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

His WILL ALONE is creating a impassible wall!

but they are right

UNDERBUDGET!

mmm, que delicioso

I can see the lefties squirming and crying now

i think he's our guy pol, if he appoints a based justice and gets that wall project going stat then he's our fucking guy

It's kind of crazy how well equipped that plane is.

It could remain in the air for hours while the president does shit.

>mexicans willing dont cross it
>they created their own metaphysical wall
>therefore technically they still paid for it

is there anything this guy cant do?

getting paid 400$ a year is an insult to him.

Hoover was the only one to not take a salary right? And the first president whatshisface?

right here my boy

Damn, already gotcha dominca.

True to his word. Trump is a true man and the truest alpha