TRUMP ON CLIMATE CHANGE

LISTEN UP ANONS

I'm no cucked libretard but I know for a goddamn fact Trump has no intentions on leading the world in minimizing our environmental impact

So, how could we send congress a message that we still need to step up our game in fixing our environmental footprint?

Remember, climate change denial is a direct result of the Petroleum and Industrial Food Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/trump-picks-top-climate-skeptic-to-lead-epa-transition/
sciencealert.com/adding-seaweed-to-cattle-feed-could-reduce-methane-production-by-70
snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production_from_renewable_sources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Climate change is a myth propagated by the CCP to stranglehold the American economy.

I mean holy fuck look who he has running the transition for the EPA

scientificamerican.com/article/trump-picks-top-climate-skeptic-to-lead-epa-transition/

Who cares?

>Tariffs on Chinese and Mexican products.
>Factories move into the U.S. and have to obey the Clean Air, clean water and etc.
>Pollution declines
His tax cuts will help with start up business too so if you actually care about the environment (which I'm sure you don't) you could create a green energy business. This creates jobs and decreases pollution. Please kill yourself for not being smart enough to realize this.

Thanks for proving yet again leafposts provide no benefit to society and serve the sole purpose of making everyone else dumber

You do realize the severe effects of climate change will directly impact us within our lifetimes, right?

That is assuming that Sup Forums is made up of 16-35 year olds

What steps has ever you been taking to reduce your carbon foot print?

Thank you, I didn't read into this, I will now

however whats to say he won't cut down the regulations for clean manufacturing? He's very in support of coal even though "clean" coal is literally a meme

Be realistically, who cares?

>caring about our impact

China and India are about to become fully industrialized and they ain't using solar panels. It's fucking over m8.
>might as well enjoy ourselves.

Kill yourself, Leftist filth.

Who cares?

>drive a hybrid
>actively recycle/reuse my trash
>increase fruit and veggie intake

I wish I could cut down beef but fuck me steaks and burgers are great

Plenty of people do, it's just some states where oil/coal/fracking memes are pushed so hard people actually fall for the denial meme

How is climate change leftist? literally how?

hey maybe I want america to stay great and beautiful in my old age and for my children

I wouldn't mind personally. Higher co2 from coal is good for plant growth. I'm more worried about other pollutants (ones that can't or are hard to get out of our atmosphere). Co2 really is a meme and most "scientists" and libcucks seem to forget it encourages plant growth, in which co2 increases the planet's temperature increasing water vapor which also helps plant growth. I say if you really have a problem with coal or oil then try to find a cheaper and cleaner alternative and sell it to the people. The problem with environmentalist today is that they really only care about money and stand in the way of actual clean and safe energy like nuclear. They hate the idea of fixing the problem because then they won't get millions in donations.

>(((climate change)))
>remember to buy your carbon credits goyim!

Well sure that's all fine, the real danger is other pollutants like Methane, and holy nigger fuck cows produce way more than any human technology could possibly do

The main problem is we need to cut down the mass farming of cows and other livestock, but we know the jew will never let that happen

Hopefully alternatives like this sciencealert.com/adding-seaweed-to-cattle-feed-could-reduce-methane-production-by-70

Could lead to a comprehensive way to lessen our pollution, but otherwise I don't see how we can help much without some massive restructuring of the current output of pollution

It won't dipshit.
If global warming depends on CO2 like the alarmists say, China and India will bring us to Venus tier within 50 years

yea this is the most fucked part. appointing the country's top retard to our govt's environmental policy position. gimme brockovich or something less laughable for crissake

>climate change denial

Self-immolate.

Climate change is real, you're nothing but a jew puppet if you suggest otherwise.

>oy vey goyim remember to buy your carbon credits!

>>>/reddit/

I congratulate your victory lads, but you are fucking idiots for not caring about the environment. It's not separate from you, it is you. What's the point if the fourteen words if that future looks like a beijing sky?

Environmentalism = white nationalism.

>Environmentalism = white nationalism.
Nailed it

Being against the EPA doesn't mean you're anti environment. The EPA is shit.

OP YOURE A GOOFUS

"Save the Earth" is the pinnacle of human arrogance and environmental activists and people like DiCaprio and pure bullshit artists, hypocrits who no genuine concern for or love of nature.

That said, when I first read about this Myron Ebell fella, I realized how conned we had all been (and most people here are greedy bootlicking cuckolds with no principles who will continue to suck Trump's self promoting brand). You are correct and I look forward to fighting the true enemy of liberty and democracy these coming years.

Kek
Opposition to retards is not a bad thing. He is an awful choice to do anything with the environment

Trump want to spen mney on our own environmental infrastruture instead of wasting it on pointless international fees, how the FUCK do you not understand

Why did we change from global warming to climate change? Oh yeah because it's definitely not a Jew tactic to name your theory something that is a metaphysical certainty.

No shit climate change is real? It has always changed and it will continue to in the future. You cock masters are basically the same fools who said a new ice age was around the corner in the 70s, or the people who were certain we would run out of oil twenty different times already. Alarmism and fatalism are the historical calling cards for that area of study.

>our environmental footprint
what horseshit is that?
If you want to get rid of it, turn off the television.

>I realized how conned we had all been

Half of these neocons have been around Trump for the entire campaign. How are you just now realizing that?

Stop falling for the climate change shill

The US economy shouldn't be dumping billions of tax payers dollars with no effect

>Its almost like climate change is natural
>whats an ice age?

>I'm no cucked libretard but I know for a goddamn fact Trump has no intentions on leading the world in minimizing our environmental impact

yes, you are

we president now

sit down and shut up

As far as I'm aware we already crossed the point of no return concerning climate disasters, so I don't really care anymore. I'll be probably very old or dead by the time something disastrous is going to happend and since I don't want any children I really couldn't care less tbqh.

Particular institutions may fail but that doesn't mean you should neglect your own duty. If it's broke fix it or do something else. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Good thread. Needed to be said.

FUCK OFF AL GORE

>Trump has no intentions on leading the world in minimizing our environmental impact
And I care why?

>Climate change is a myth propagated by the CCP to stranglehold the American economy
No retard Climate Change is very real. But the ways to combat it are the same things we should already be doing environmentally like slowing down on deforestation and pollution.

GLOBAL WARMING on the other hand is complete bullshit.

snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

We havnt, its at 1.5 right now, 2 is no return. You are very lucky to be in life you are now. Try developing your compassion and understanding and your views might change.

You do realize that strangling American corporations with overbearing rules and regulations in regards to the environment just drives them away right? They'll just go to China or Vietnam which is one thousand times worse on the environment.

I sincerely hope you're only pretending to be retarded

>Trump has no intentions on leading the world in minimizing our environmental impact

you don't know that, Trump needs to look at all this science with his business mind, climate change is obviously a giant scam.

but the fukushima reactor meltdown is real and it just killed the great barrier reef, I think aussies should sue Japan and them Trump's genius contractors can save the world from Japan and Israel's ecological disaster

if they don't do that everyone on earth will be dead in 150 years

Trump has the chance to save the world

if you don't believe the science go ask Michio Kaku or Helen Cauldicott

leftypol needs to leave, you faggots lost desu

I want to maximize our environmental impact. We should increase pollution for pollution's sake.

The fact that you are not even mentioning China or India tells me you are a cuck shill.

>No retard Climate Change is very real.

yeah but it's so far down the list of actual ecological threats that it deserves zero attention

but it gets all the (((media))) airtime?

fucking scam, fukushima is real, they dropped 5 china syndromes in the ocean and it's fucking killing everything across the globe

lmao enjoy being a cuck who dies just the same as everyone else

>but it gets all the (((media))) airtime?
Show me one time in the US where they talk about climate change and not global warming.

Or the retards bring up climate change and this its synonymous with global warming. They spout the same retarded
>MUH ICECAPS AND POLAR BEARS
every single time.

>China and India are about to become fully industrialized and they ain't using solar panels.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production_from_renewable_sources

>is a myth propagated by the CCP
Until about 10ya the CCP used to think climate change was a western propaganda to handicap their economic growth

lmao try harder treasonous filth

"Global warming" is the first stage of a second Worldwide Flood. God will purge the sinners.

Fuck off telling me what my duty is. I'll do as I please.

No, fuck you.

Why not just reduce your own carbon footprint? Or take money and invest in ways to make it easier or even to incentivize others doing so?

>youuuuuu doooooooooooooooooo reeeeaaaallliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

Please, be more of a faggot.

I won't be satisfied until all life dies off.

that's right goyim,
the carbon tax is good.

is there a book I can read about saving the environment?

I imagine that topic is as clogged as the self help books but I'm missing ALOT of pieces to understand what is the problem in our industries and government and what we can do to help

I need to know what are the bottlenecks that need fixing, and I'd like some sort of compilation list to go through in detail

That and the ridiculous tax rate we put on businesses in general.

You can't save the environment.

I'm talking about variability in temperature that is way higher than what we're seeing today, going back 100,000's of thousands of years. You're telling me that CO2 is the cause of temperature variability. Explain how human induced CO2 has caused every ice age and subsequent warming periods?

Thanks
Okay so when ice melts it releases the trapped gases like methane in it. Got it. Now, if humans are causing global warming, can you explain how the humans ended the last ice age 10,000 years ago?

Thanks

>So, how could we send congress a message that we still need to step up our game in fixing our environmental footprint?
You can't; the neocon took over the congress and the senate, and will kill off the EPA to save the Fossil Fuel Industry.

I'll trade citizenship with you.

We have carbon tax.

>(((fossil))) fuel.

Goy, they got you good.

>I'm incapable of understanding nuance
>There's totally no difference at all between a world with industrialized humans and one without
>Therefore if humans cause climate change currently they must be responsible for all climate change at all times forever, because I'm retarded

No, idiot shill. Climate change is undeniably true. Fuck the (((economy))), as you understand it.

I'm gonna be gone in 50 years bro.
Explain to me why I should care.

Wait so if CO2 causes climate change, how come this graph doesn't show CO2 level variability, whereas if you took a look at temperature variability over those same periods you'd see massive changes in temp.

You should kill yourself for being so fucking stupid. You think it's nationalistic or red-pilled to start (((businesses)))? True nationalism mobilizes the state for energy production. You have to gas yourself now. Right now.

Not an argument. You are almost too stupid, you emotional, irrational triggered little sheep boy.

Get fucked faggot.

uhh gee maybe there are more factors contributing to climate change than one fucking molecule? HOLY SHIT MIND BLOWN GAIZ

Kill yourself leftist filth.

c02 is a harmless gas

Meanwhile, real pollution is ravaging the planet.

Why this obsession with co2? it's some sort of sick cynical conspiracy.

Autism/10

You're a fucking idiot. So stupid that the Jews have actually convinced you that the destruction of nature for (((profit))) is beneficial for creating a strong nation.

If you knew any history you'd know that white identity and a love of nature are inextricable.

Kys

Cute. Nice jpg name, newfag.

Keep shilling for the petro-jews, you fucking treasonous scum

That's nice. Not stopping the smokestacks on my house from operating. Enjoy your extinction.

Nah, you got it all wrong. I will destroy nature for no reason but the sake of destruction. Go ahead and think I'm a jew puppet if you will. That won't make your world any less dead.

kys

I'm not talking about CO2 only, you worthless piece of shit.

Also are you incapable of any thought other than "KEK! LEFTIST!"? Apparently not.

>if co2 causes climate change
>no other causes mentioned
>b-but i'm not talking about co2 only!!

Sure you're not. Kill yourself leftist filth.

>let's raise energy costs and taxes exponentially!
>this will fix the environment!

>implying man can control the environment and solar cycles

Haha. Implying your one car and small house have any serious impact on the environment.

Even if you eat burgers covered in almonds all day, your environmental impact as a worthless plebeian cumstain is negligible.

I'm convinced this obsession with CO2 is from a bet by the elites on what they can get idiots to believe is harmful.

>So, how could we send congress a message that we still need to step up our game in fixing our environmental footprint?
have you tried making an online petition?

I'm going to start dumping my used motor oil down the storm drain because global warming is a hoax. It's nice when actions don't have consequences.

Not even OP was talking about CO2 only. Learn to read.

I'm just saying it's pathetic that you think it's conservative to be anti-environment

>one car
>one small house
Oh you poor miserable retard, you really have no idea. You actually think everyone else is as powerless as you.

Talk to me when you're even in the five thousand kiloton range, fucking scrub.

Do I really have to read your own fucking post to you, faggot? lmao

Shut the fuck up you nigger. If you really cared about the enviroment then you'd be on your journey to remove atleast 50% of the world population and making sure it happens every few thousands of years. Not shitposting on Sup Forums.

If you had any critical thinking skills you would know that climate change happens in predictable trends, and the warming we are experiencing is happening at an unprecedented and accelerated pace

Lol WTF where they Doing 120000 years ago ?

So can we agree that humans cause less than 100% of climate change, since you just admitted that CO2 isn't the only reason for climate change.

We have to figure out what this % is and whether we can do anything to change it. Thus more research into climate change.

In the meantime, instead of spouting we're all going to die in 3 years, lets have laws that protect our clean air and water.

because global warming isn't the only cancer killing earth

what are:
>droughts in california
>dying great barrier reefs
>deforestation

No, it's you that have no idea. Only rich people understand the beauty of nature, because we have the time and the property to experience it, while you scurry around cities like the worthless maggot you are.

I know you're Koch bros larping. That iss unbelievably sad.You're as despicable as transabled retards cutting their dicks off or something.