Maybe a Trump assassination would be a good thing...

Maybe a Trump assassination would be a good thing. More would be sympathetic to our side and seal the deal on finally cracking down the lying media bastards who encourage it.

the only solutions are an alien threat to unite earth, or a huge meteor that would wipe out half of earths population to finally squash our egos

no, trump is the reason our movement has grown so much, we need a unique face and if we lose it we are nothing

>if you kill us, we win

I'm convinced Pence is an anti-assassination insurance policy.

t.ozymandias

He's too nice and reasonable relative to what we really need to fix shit. He's a narcissist who had a career in 'making deals'. What we need is someone who is willing to literally smash people's faces.

tell me when we find one, mike pence certainly won't be the one

>He's too nice and reasonable relative to what we really need to fix shit.

his plan is great,

now the mission is to persuade democrats to argue for a provision on the national concealed carry bill that felons have equal constitutional access to firearms but are restricted access to select fire

select fire has to be allowed for anybody else

I want my 9 year old to be able to go down to wal mart and buy a thompson

Like they give a shit.

>willing to literally smash people's faces.

make love not war stupid ass, we'll be out here persuading liberal democrats to ditch the party of the KKK and become republicans for their rights, but don't worry, we'll keep the democrats around just for laughs

>What we need is someone who is willing to literally smash people's faces.

>like they give a shit about protecting the most important person on the planet

I'm ambivalent about Gay Rights but honestly, as an Atheist-Nationalist-RaceRealist, Pence is a little cooky for me. I do like the way he carries himself though. Fucking slaughtered Tim Kain in the VP debate.

you realize people shitpost those screen caps all the time, right

thanks buddy, I like collecting.

>Atheist-Nationalist-RaceRealist

Why do people feel so special they make up absurd labels for themselves?

His presence is an invitation to the Republican Congress to impeach Trump.

That is what the jews want.
Pic related