Storm Troopers Toys Are Racist

In this thread we tweet @disney our concerns regarding it's exposure of white supremacy to our children.

Let's at it boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Thread

SPACE WARS FORCE CHOKE THE NIGGERS

OP from the last thread, for people who think this won't work, I'll repost it.

>A while back, Disney tried to make Captain America an agent of HYDRA. As in, Nazi Organization HYDRA. They said that it wasn't a clone or mind control, Captain America was literally a Nazi the entire time.

>Needless to say, there was a shitload of backlash and Disney went back on their idea and that it was all an alternate history.

>I doubt Disney would make the same mistake twice, especially when merchandise of Imperial stuff is really popular.

template

Isn't fucking Thrawn canon again?

Does this twat not know his own fucking lore?

concerned customer pic

Bump

Reminder that the clones and stormtroopers were all based off a Maori man.

>yfw this guy is promoting white washing

He is a pos hillary supporter pls get him fired Sup Forums

>Tfw civilized world supports the Empire.
Feelsgoodman.
For some reason Bongs are nearly rebel though.
Must be all of those cucks in Scotland and London that sway the percentage.

Make sure to put that retarded safety pin on your avatars.

the empire did nothing wrong

>(((Weitz)))
Ironic name, all things considered.

>France
>Supporting rebels

Republics were a mistake.

aren't maoris just slightly washed abos?

WHAT IS OUR HASHTAG GENTLEMEN?
#rRacistEmpire
#DisneyPolitics
#LightsabersNotFrightsabers
#StormtroopersForHitler

HAHA he fucked up bigly.

>le ebin rebel che montoneros
Nuke me.

They are abos that actually did something in their history, instead of just banging a stone against another stone,

Yep. He appeared in Rebels. They're a speciest organisation against any non humans. That's why Thrawn, as a Chiss, was such a controversy; at least in legends. Has nothing to do with skin colour.

Like... eating each others and making tattoos?

FICTION
>FICTION
FICTION

ITS FUCKING

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICTION

The first one sounds good. What do you guys think?

FuckStarWars and FuckWhitePeople

Yes, and exploring the Pacific to find more islands to at each others on.

The Galactic Empire still had the Galactic Senate, still had representatives of other species in its government. Of course the emperor has ultimate authority, but he can't run the empire alone. It was a human-centric empire, but other species also assisted the empire in conflicts. It was in no way a racial empire, even in the lore of the films alone.

Aren't all storm troopers made from a Maori?

there should be a MY WIFES SON somewhere in there to make it even more KEK-powered

Sendt them a tweet and a concerned e-mail

>Suriname is pro empire

holy kek

If I remember from Battlefront 2 It was because the people who made the clones revolted and the Emperor has to discontinue the clone production.

The clones were. They are mostly dead by 4 though let alone 7.

That's more than what 'Straya Abos did.

Correct, which is why I will be casting George Clooney to play Martin Luther King in an upcoming historical drama I will be making :^)

I plan to cast Tony Sirico as Shaka Zulu in a Netflix original after that.

Maoris are twigboat warriors, m8. Not even remotely similar.

TIME TO BOYCOTT THIS SHIT
>TIME TO BOYCOTT THIS SHIT

Why do they have black stormtroopers then?

you fags better get this trending

Requesting pic related but with a stormtrooper instead

Actually thinking about it if the Empire is a white supremacist organisation why the fuck was Finn in it?

WHAT DO I POST ON TWITTER

I NEED EXACT INSTRUCTIONS CAUSE I SUCK AT TWEETING

The guy is wrong.

The Empire was actually a Human Supremacy group. Emperor Palpatine wasn't really fond of aliens and almost exclusively employed humans (of all racial backgrounds however).

The Empire's aesthetics are clearly modelled after Nazi Germany however that is true.

t. Sup Forums nerd

EVEN IF YOU'RE BLACK, YOU CAN STILL BE A WHITE SUPREMIST

Wasn't fin a black stormtrooper and part of the empire?

#DarthRace2016

Canon is about child conscription. Basically slavery. However the producer in the tweet is implying it is racially motivated. Which is dumb and the equivalent of Hitler arming gays and jews to fight for him.

of course the storm troopers are racist the empire was modeled after Nazi Germany why do you think they're called storm troopers

This.

His point was obviously to say the Empire is creatively based on fascism, and it's clearly the case, but the libfag couldn't help but spazz out about Whites ruining the point he was making.

FUCKING UNCLE TOMS

>he's brown

Ah it all makes sense.

This

#EmpireOfRacism

Empire and New Order aren't technically the same thing, despite how hard JJ tried to make them the same thing.

Force Awakens was so god damn lazy. They could make any story they wanted, and they just remade A New Hope. I don't get it.

How many niggers and stronkwomyn dump their money into Star Wars shit? How many actually go to see the movies?

Jesus I hope they get a lot more fucking vocal about this. I hope these kike faggots go on a twitter rant about how Trump is Palpatine. It'll either hit them hard in their pocket books or people will think, "wtf I love white supremacy now"

but the empire have nigger troops

Disney is going to make this guy apologize though.
And if he doesn't either delete this stuff or go back on his words, without a doubt Disney is going to kick him out or cut his salary or something.
This is going to seriously harm their profits and Disney is Jew as fuck when it comes to profits.
I'd like to see a live reaction when he gets a message from Mickey telling him to double down on this stuff.

I love you

If you want to send emails, scroll down until you see Press Inquiries.

thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/

'member Chewbacca?
'member Stormtroopers?
'member the Death Star?

Glorious

BOYCOTT STORMTROOPERS

The human supremacy stuff was old EU, don't know how viable it is anymore. So far it wasn't mentioned once in the Disney canon - although they haven't featured many non-human officers as well. Disney obviously already ditched the male-only culture - lotta female imperial soldiers and officers around since Disney took over.

And the Empire is a 50/50 mix of Nazi Germany and British Empire. All that focus on the Imperial Navy superiority is very obviously just a jab at the British - as well as every imperial officer being voiced by someone british.

even so get him fired /pol hes a bitch everyone knows the empire is cool af even tho dat jedi is epic also

>#LightsabersNotFrightsabers

racist in the sense of ACTUAL RACE. The empire is anti alien but they don't revolve their entire campaign around it. They just didn't like them. The producer is lying and saying they are white supremacist. The canon says otherwise but Disney said it's films will be new canon.
I.E. Disney versions will not apply old canon from books if it doesn't want to.
Which makes it EXTREMELY legitimizing when this guy tweets that they are basically nazis.

TLDR:
Disney said it's canon is whatever it wants it to be.
This staff guy says the Empire are Nazis.
Disney will NOT be okay with this if they find out.
We need to help them discover this tweet.

The boat exploration lore of the pacific islanders is pretty wicked. Takes balls to hand carve a canoe and set off into the vast sea.

>pin

BUMP

Spot the rugby fan. Sorry m8 they're subhuman abos

Some jews helped Hitler :D

what is that?

That's just the original clone stock, nigger. By the time of episode IV the empire has recruited and conscripted to the point that clone storm troopers are pretty rare

kek

Jews just want you to buy their over-stayed welcome Star Wars merchandise. Stop giving Star Wars more attention unless they start making good films without female and black characters in main roles. We had princesses, wasn't that enough?

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Data from some Star Wars game, showing how much countries favor either the Empire or the Rebels.

outraged early Christmas shopper reporting in :^)

Still odd for a "white supremacist" organization to use a shitskin as their model for the clones.

Ive never been a big Star Wars fan

Now it even looks like it became a political tool for the multikulti gang

Bad for the huge fans, from the generation baby boomer and x though

which game ?

The hair was the one thing that never fucking made sense.
My hair is exactly like the internet etiquette guys.
wavy, thinner, and super easy to become greasy. Same with my whole family.
The curly Greek jew hair never made sense.

another email worth trying: [email protected]

Can't use things like Pepe, outs you pretty easily. Need a normie profile or even a starwars related one.

>Everything I don't like is racist!

Seriously don't correct theses idiots, they still haven't figured out yet that calling everybody racists, is in fact turning non-racist normies into real GTKRWN racists.

Our numbers are swelling, the New Reich is at hand and we have our dimwitted liberal friends to thank for it.

>thinking people will believe it's real when you have a white nationalist symbol as profile pic
Skäms

I'm 50% German and 50% Scotch-Anglo I think. Could just be Barbarian blood, don't know to be honest with you.

Fanboys fucking ruin EVERYTHING

right, makes sense ill change it

But I'd describe my hair like yours, its not like Jewish nigger hair. Its not kinky.

i replied and rt you now

go to a store with spray paint and start covering star wars toys with swastikas

get some antifa fags or SJW to do it

#TheEmpireKikesSacked

Disney already put the Hail Hydra thing to rest this will really fuck with em'

SPOILER ALERT READING THIS WILL RUIN THE BOOKS AND POSSIBLY THE FUTURE MOVIES

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

welcome to a red board

Maoris are pretty based desu. they fought the British invasion, and they've used the money the govt have them for the good of their people, unlike the abbos we have

Sup famm. Where dem rebels at?

Probably battlefront.

stupid swede uses a pepe

The original three were pretty good... Not even close to Lord of the Rings in depth or maturity, but still fun movies. The next three were OK, not awful, not as good the originals. The new ones are fucking trash and I'm embarrassed that I paid money to see Space Cucks in theaters. I won't be making that mistake again. Maybe if they stop casting niggers and strong womyns I'll come back to it.