WOW Sup Forums, youve got some serious explaining to do

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
nbcnews.com/id/23415510/ns/business-us_business/t/pizza-beer-now-cost-arm-leg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>could afford to spend to dollars today
>to dollars

>threw a rock at my arm
So did he lose his arm because of the rock?

This must have been the bigot

Americans have been doing that since way before Trump. It's hardly a revelation that loads of them are really homophobic and racist. Do the Liberals in your country seriously think you aren't one of the least progressive countries in the western world? You were making black people sit at the back of the bus like 50 years ago.

>threw a rock at my arm

So they fucking missed?

It's take more than 2 days to make an amputation fully cicatrize faggot

>fordham
>surrounded by blacks
they have a fucking fence around their campus and a guard at every entry point

>fucking trump did this

Is this even English?

Man Car Rock Arm Man Car

Why is he naked

I think there is part of the story missing or something?

bremainer spotted

Wait

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP

I JUST SAW THIS STORY EARLIER, BUT THEY THRTEW A ROCK AT HIS FACE

THIS IS EITHER A PARODY, OR THEY'RE TRYING TO FORCE IT

FUCK

No peanuts on pizza? You get the rock

?????????????

i am pretty sure they threw a rock at his face and missed.

This is a breddy gud meme with high potential especially since half the thread is confused.

It's just like how after Brexit the right wing death squads had gays hanging from every lightpost in Britain.

Holy shit what a dope ass towel

Police have released this photo of the suspect leaving the scene of the crime.

This is a strange story

I think the one arm guy is being sarcastic? I don't fucking know

No it's another facebook hugbox posting. The armless guy makes 120 a day posting how miserable his life is. He's an actor they hire to play a part.

>le sad selfie
>puppy-dog "plz feel sorry for me :(((" face

Why are leftist men such pussies?

THIS IS YOUR FAULT Sup Forums

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MAN'S INCREDIBLE ABILITY TO GET AWAY WITH IT EVERY TIME

That guy reminds me of Wyald so much.

>Gets hit with rock in nose
>Posts sexually suggestive photo of towel barely covering genitals

Proof that faggots are vain, degenerate narcissists no matter what.

NICE HILLARY T-SHIRT FAGGOT!

Holy shit I haven't seen that copy pasta in so long. Fucking Flylo lol.

You bigots knocked his arm off!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My wife's 6 year old daughter came home crying today. Some men had pulled up next to her in a pick-up truck with a Trump sticker and dragged her by her privates over to the back and tied her to it. After dragging her behind for a few blocks they untied her, threw her on the ground, and dumped pig's blood all over her. After spitting on her and calling her a sand n-word, they got back in their truck and sped off yelling "MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!"

I am literally convulsing on the ground right now, I had to post this from my laptop. Why is this happening? I thought things were getting better, it's 2016 for pete's sake! I'm going to have to start driving her everywhere(I'm a house husband thankfully so I have the time), even then I still won't feel safe.

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, I need everyone reading this to follow this link RIGHT NOW and sign the petition. If we don't get this sick bastard out of office, my family and millions of other POC may die in the next 4 years. This is our only hope people.

MAKE AMERICA DIVERSE AGAIN

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

Today I was in line at the grocery story. I am using my EBT card because I am a single transmom of 3 starving adopted Ethiopian children. The lady behind me, an older white lady who was very rich (I could see the key for her Ferrari in her bag), told me that now that Trump's in office, me and my nigglets are going to starve. I asked her politely to have some compassion. In my mind, I wanted to call her a racist, privileged, xenophobic bigot, but I held my tongue and decided to become a better person. She began waving her arms erratically, cut me in line, and then when she saw the cash register technician was a Mexican Muslim, began berating her that she won't be in the country anymore after Trump builds the wall. She walked out of the grocery store without paying, and then ran over a kitten as she sped out of the parking lot, driving eratically. The cash register technician and I began to hold each other and sob, and then I went back and bought us both safety pins.

Trump is an evil monster that must be stopped.

He was dressed in rainbow suspenders and a bowtie, I would have called him a faggot too

Kek.
This man understands the proper way to interact with subhuman liberal scum questioning the new president. Be happy we're not using bullets yet.

>Wanted to defend myself but was unarmed

Like a rock would tear off an arm, right.
I think it's bullshit, friends.

underrated

This garbage was pasta'd twice already. fuck off.

he is gonna be so dissapointed when he enters the second hand shop

these people need to STOP MAKING SHIT UP
homophobia did not suddenly get invented the day trump won, and in fact, trump himself is not a homophobe and has never said anything homophobic
doing this shit just makes lgbt people look bad. fugg

Yeah, a rock to the face would leave way more of a mark than that. Seriously, any kind of force behind a fucking rock would likely bruise or at the very least draw some blood. It looks like that faggot just rubbed his face slightly and then took a picture. Or that he has rosacea.

This is like that story of the old woman getting sucker punched at a Trump rally. It was obviously bullshit because any male punching an old woman would not only leave visible marks, it could potentially kill them.

Thx user, made my day. Also top kek.

Holy shit, the hellenic banter.

Kek
Mega kek

His arm.

Fucking remoaners. Back to plebbit with you. Shoo!

Wtf does he mean by "a slice of pizza"?

Are we talking (C)heese (P)izza?

>i was taken aback
literally makes me laugh every time

looks like we found a new superman...
really impressive to heal a wound like this in only some days

I love this pasta so fucking much.

Wow, that guy just got hit by a rock thrown by Superman. He met Superman!!

KEK well done. now pay denbts

>This is New York City

it was probably a Democrat then.

Savage
>I am shaken

Failed to put himself together I see

Pizza rreeeeeeeee

As a typical libcuck he was unarmed

Give the man a hand

Kratos stop

>Democrat
*nigger

Note a "slice of pizza", a "slice pizza".

Wow he's hot, I'd love to give him a hand job 2bh

Today I crossed the border and saw a hot Trump supporter in MAGA speedos and he gave me a boner.

How will I ever recover?

That's a synonym

What's even funnier is that I'm sure people believed it was a real story.

clever

You cheeky fuck

nbcnews.com/id/23415510/ns/business-us_business/t/pizza-beer-now-cost-arm-leg/

guess he didn't get beer

Also, it ends with "My face will heal."

If he got hit in the arm why is he talking about his face?

This pasta sucks.

>How will I ever recover?
user, please take a seat in the chair and put the nipple clamps on.

Always carry a rock in your car!

You never know when you see a fag walking down the street.

I once watched a video of a japanese guy sticking his dick in an electric eel.

Greece is the new Australia, I guess.

I live in fucking Canada and if I go for a walk there's like a 50% chance someone will drive by and call me a faggot, and I'm just a normal guy

It's called fucking life you pussies, I don't take it personally, it doesn't mean anything

I am filled with morbid curiosity

Is that how life is in Leafland?
Can any other leafs confirm?

Shut up woman

good game Franz

How can this guy be so aesthetic with 1 arm? He can't even do half the exercises required. Doesn't this just prove it's all genetic?

This fucking thread i swear

>circumcised mexican
Mmkay

Yeah it seems that way. Probably making a joke of the fact the guy who got "hit in the face" has like, no mark at all.

He lost his arms because of a rock? Must have been Hercules who threw that giant rock.

>one hand holding the towel

THEN HOW WAS HE HOLDING THE PHONE????

LOL

NSA, this is 'Merica

so this is the new copy pasta?

newkikes

Looks like he should have been more "well armed"

I suppose you're a Penis Expert

me on the left

at least "my face will heal" makes more sense now