Worse celebrity leftists?

I vote for Ana Kasparian, she's as bad as it gets. Nasty, close minded, bigoted in the extreme, totally blue pilled.

Even Cenk isn't as bad, he occasionally has a hint of red pillness in him. But not Ana, Ana is totally deluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MFW Pol is triggered a classy and brilliant women.

>makeup
>hijab
It's like a whore who doesn't kiss.

The funny thing is how bored Cenk looks when she's speaking, he just wants her to STFU because he knows how thick she is. But she's the eye candy and necessary because he's such a sweaty, pig ugly cunt

>celebrity

she's on YouTube, i 100% guarantee you can mention her to a hundred normies every other day and on one will know who she is

24 hour news cycle and source preselection are distoring ours (yours) perception of reality

Read up on some Marhsall McLuhan and get woke

>kissing whores

Fucking europeans

I don't even know who she is

She's pretty amusing. The amount of hypocrisy from her is amazing, possibly a result of having to double-think constantly to work under an Armenian genocide denying buffalo and Cenk.

Is this how she will look when they stone her to death?

One of the few intellectuals we can actually be proud of.

>YOU FAT FUCK

What did she mean by this?

Her rant against women when Trump won was hilarious. It shows how leftists often hate common people and are anti-democratic.

But we are bigots...

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER, OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOU LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW..

People seriously underestimate how fucking important his work is, and that's why their lives are getting progressively worse and worse, and they keep bumling around blaming "fate" or "never getting a break" or some such nonsense.

He saw through it all, ALL OF IT.

He should be required Sup Forums reading but this board is bluepilled as it can be so there you have it

Ana Kasparian is what anon5 was warning us about. Textbook example of frontal lobe damage.

Who are these people?

Literally who

The standard for what constitutes a "celebrity" has really dropped

I hate TYT but I truly don't understand why they have this screeching banshee that clearly has no idea what the hell she is talking about pretty much every time she opens her mouth. She's not even hot so I don't see the eye candy aspect either, she's just an average looking chick with a plain body. I barely watch it but I've literally never see her speak without resorting to calling people stupid and swearing every other word.

Also she looks permanently triggered, like every second she's just waiting and hoping for something to be outraged about even when there's no reason at all.

>tfw Ana Kasparian will never degrade you.
>tfw Ana Kasparian will never hate fuck you for voting Trump
LIFE IS SUFFERING

>I don't see the eye candy aspect either, she's just an average looking chick with a plain body.

because you have taste. average man would call her hot but once they get to know her they'd call her a bitch.

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG