Subtle Trump Merchandise?

I don't really want a hat or a blatant shirt, since I'm not super political and don't want to feel like shill. But I want to show support in a subtle, classy way.

Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/
ebay.co.uk/itm/142082908881
wikileaks.shop/#!featured products?q=T127572
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wife beater

This aint a subtle kind of outfit, faggot.

My Trump Gold Card just showed up in the mail today, I had lost all hope and written it off as a prank but they're real bro.

American flag/attire

Maga cufflinks when

Have a job

Just wear anything with the flag on it. He is our president now

Open carry

wearing the american flag

a redcap of any kind, preferable trucker

The Hillary Clinton "Madam President" Newsweek and a signed copy of Crippled America are pretty low key.

I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to get one, was wondering if I got meme'd into spending a bunch of money for a donation.

>forgetting greentext

Buy one of his books.

Where can I get the authentic MAGA hat? I want the one in the same style Trump had.

It's comin my man, best surprise ever

Get a camo maga hat

I don't know if you can get one as a non-American from the official site, but I'm sure someone is selling them on Amazon or Ebay.

I wear these everyday

Walk around with a dildo in your ass. Most people won't be able to tell, but the people who matter will be able to discern that signature sway in your step.

Try a noose around your neck or a bullet in your skull
>waiting til after trump wins to come out of the closet
As if being a moron wasn't bad enough, you're also a coward

Underrated

shop.donaldjtrump.com/

Unfortunately I dont think they sell to where you are.

Mine came today and I've never been happier

he said classy, not autistic

this

they can't see it if it's invisible

>Trump Gold Card
Interesting donation incentive. I guess you could pick locks with it.

You'll have to go through a reshipping service to get it to you from the US.
Personally though, I'd recommend getting one made locally at a sports or hobby shop. The election is over and the campaign doesn't need $25 USD. That money should stay in your country and you'll be able to express your support for Donny in your own way.

Have a clean record and a full-time job. If you want to go the extra mile for America, wear a small American flag pin.

i wonder if kek wants pepe merchandise. t-shirts, caps.

this could spread even more meme magic

Razor blade.

Use it to kill yourself.

>tfw would wear a MAGA hat or have a Trump bumper sticker if it wasn't basically an invitation for a libtard to sucker punch me or key my car

it's safer when nobody knows you MAGA

>Not wearing a MAGA hat to your college classes and getting dirty looks/death threats left and right.

They still have LOSER trump New York mags in the lobby of my building. Should I grab one? I'm too lazy to go down stairs and maybe they'll be gone later

Get yourself some of these.......

Nobody asks to see the brand name.....

>Subtle, ain't it ??

To my non-american bros, I bought three authentic MAGA hats from this ebay link. Amazon's CEO or whoever it was is an anti-trump cuck so I didn't use that.
ebay.co.uk/itm/142082908881

Get the cologne. I also wear the ties at work.

New Blance sneakers. The company
just endorsed Trump and thrashed Obama.

Red tie m8

these are ugly though.

serious answer: wikileaks shop.
wikileaks.shop/#!featured products?q=T127572

not only do you get some dank merch you get to show you're woke and support wikileaks.

listen, you dont need trump merchandise to show your support. here are some alternatives to show your approval of the new president:

1. start giving your coworkers a thumbs up when you see them in the hallway

2. in meetings, instead of "very", use "bigly"

3. when speaking to a coworker, make the "ok" sign when beginning a new sentence, bob your hand forward and backward every 5 words or so, and lower the sign as you are ending the sentence.

4. when a project runs into administrative difficulties, and youre venting frustration to friends/family, explain that the problem is "corruption at the highest levels of our company", or "we are led by stupid people"

i could go on.

Really? Nice wearing mine right now

You need to grab some. That is the type of stuff that is valuable in the future.

>3. when speaking to a coworker, make the "ok" sign when beginning a new sentence, bob your hand forward and backward every 5 words or so, and lower the sign as you are ending the sentence.

I already do this, haha

I may do this, but I never wear a tie to the office. Usually a polo

I live in San Jose and use public transportation. It's not exactly safe

>a shirt with Isreal on it
no thank you

Sauce? I believe you but I need a link