Fuck DRUMPF

Fuck DRUMPF, fuck everyone of you pink dicked basement dwelling little bitches on this form... I gaurantee none of you would say any of your Sup Forums race garbage to an actual person of Color.

Newsflash! Drumpf doesn't give a fuck about any of you, he's going to treat the presidency just like he treated everyone of his shitty businesses, a chance to enrich himself and leave everyone to cover the tab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHgGKl2FVUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ggUeDa48V4g
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

Day of the rake when?

you still have your DUDE WEED 420 man

sage this leaf nigger

Fucking leaf

Nice reply your stupid fucking Sup Forums multi-line words ... like I give a fuck what any of you pink skinned microdicked Internet pieces of shit think ... your idol is a giant orange cheeto named DRUMPF whose career has been bankrupt companies selling garbage (shitty board game, frozen steaks and tap water), some shitty reality show no one watched and getting gullibe middle American racist morons to vote for him so he can stuff his bank account while he wastes all there tax dollars

Oh wait none of you work, just sit at home jerking your tiny pink penises , guess we can scratch that last one!

Not an argument

DUDE WEED

You're a fucking leaf. He's not your president because you're not resident of the fucking country he's in. And if you were and would openly fucking denounce your democratically elected president you should be shot for fucking treason you cunt.

We need to take over the #NotMyPresident hashtag and only post pictures of people from 8 years ago in Not My President Bush shit.

>Occupoop Democucks
I'm surprised anyone still unironically uses the Occupy brand after what a literal shitshow it turned out to be.

He's a racist piece of shit , he'd ban someone just cuz they were born a Muslim (even though this is against the constitution and you retards believed it -- he can't do it)

It sounds like you have some real mental health problems. Life doesn't have to be this way. Society has made great headway with psychiatric treatments in the last 20 years.

Yummy yummy yummy, delicious buttnuked libtard tears in my tummy!

>jerking your tiny pink penises
I don't. Mines sort of olive colored.

People of color aren't allowed on my property so you're right in that I'll never have the oportunity to say such things.

Im not crying I'm laughing at all stupid ignorant fags on this site who voted for a con man because they're so gullible some lying orange con man just needs to tell them some racist bullshit and they'll gladly vote away all their freedoms just to make him rich. Pathetic retards who never saw the consequences of their stupid actions outside they Internet . Well, hey will soon And I'll be laughing my ass off,

nice satire Chang

wrong
first of all you're a leaf so you're basically irrelevant
and yes I did say some racist shit to some kurd yesterday (never mind the fact that he was my friend)

Hah your a Canadian and you defend this shit? You realize DRUMPF wants to ruin both our economies with trade garbage economists know won't work? Your a traitor against Canada, a true cuck cheering on people who would ruin your own country

Pure comedy gold, you were kinda right except you're being laughed at.

Take this
and then watch
youtube.com/watch?v=nHgGKl2FVUc

Fuck you faggots. You don't know shit about the fucking world. You don't fucking care about any of the people out in the middle east being slaughtered by this horror show that Trump is about to end.

Don't fucking talk about racism when you cheered on that fucking bitch Hillary who is responsible for the genocide of Black Libyans.

Don't fucking talk about racism.

Don't fucking talk about racism when Libya had the best standard of lives for women in the arab world until her stupid bullshit coup was done; and now it's like anywhere else that's controlled by islamic extremists.

you faggots don't care about those blacks
and those fucking women.

You don't give a shit about anything but your own vanity.

>Newsflash! Drumpf doesn't give a fuck about any of you, he's going to treat the presidency just like he treated everyone of his shitty businesses, a chance to enrich himself and leave everyone to cover the tab.
Still more honest than Hillary Clinton :^)

So what. Trump stirs up the pot and makes liberally shaking. All I need in a president

cruz btfo

We did it reddit!

Projecting: The Post

Jokes on you Salty Sam I voted for Jill Stein!

BLACCBOI
BLACCBOI
TURN THAT SHIT DOWN
YOU KNOW THAT AMERICA DON'T WANNA HEAR THE SOUND

gr8 b8 m8

None of you faggots were complaining last election when Obama didnt win the popular vote.
What are you protesting here, leaf?
Do you hate elections?
Or just not getting your way?
Trump won fair and square.
Nearly 60 million red blooded Americans voted for him.
We are the armed patriot class of America.
The left has angry college kids and even more angry illegals and nigs.

The democratic process, the republican house and senate we just elected, nor the armed silent majority of America will let you change this election.
Eat shit and die.
-Every American with balls

Lmao, we don't even have to seek the salt, the salt comes to us.

HAHA LE DRUMPF XDDD

TRUMP CAN GRAB MY PUSSY WHENEVER HE WANTS. I LOVE TRUMP.

Go home libtard, Shillary will never win the presidency

OK, leaf.

Oh look, a Canadian nigger faggot!

You know what?

This fucking leaf is right, force Trump to step down from power.

A few days of Pence policy and those faggots will beg Trump to come back.

What are you talking about... Hillary won! HAIL QUEEN OF THE SHEEPLE HILLARY!

Hello newfriend. Sounds like you might be suffering from T.A.R.D.S (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder Syndrome. Sorry, there is no cure but you could always kill yourself.

I wanna see some Reagan protest busting tactics first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggUeDa48V4g

That's X-COM, baby!

Why don't you make like a tree and fucking leaf my country you fucking faggot bitch nigga

>drumpf
Disregard. No legitimate Trump hater even uses this anymore. They realised how ineffective it was.

People just use it here to bait.

SAVE US AMERICA

SAVE US FROM FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

SAVE THIS LEAF

I wish we had one..

Stupid Leaf, cant even tell what country he lives in.

Can't you just wait and see? We dealt with 8 years of Obama and you can't chill for 6 months?

"Canadians prove time and again that collectively terrible shitposting can transcend anonymity." - user

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

People aren't born with a religion.

Every time.

>leaf
>not my President
Of course he's not syrup nigger. That fag you elected says shit like "if you kill your enemies they win."

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Of course he isn't your president you fucking LEAF. His name is Justin Trudeau.

>Mfw I have to share a country with this fag
>Mfw he actually thinks politicians care for other people

>leaf

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK LEAF PEOPLE

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

keep up the shilling

Trump will be president for 8 years

what a timeline to be alive

Fuck off, snow mexican.

Why do liberals think this fake attack tactic will work when they have no video evidence of Trump supporters doing this (and their makeup is awful)?

Shut your fucking snatch gay ass canadian! So salty as fuck, kill yourself please.

#NotAllSnowMexicans

A
FUCKING
LEAF

When did religion become a rac-- sees flag ---
A
FUCKING
LEAF

A...

fucking

LEAF

>to an actual person of Color.

fuck off (you) leaf faggot

WTF do you call a Canadian CTR? Don't you worry faggot, the Alt-Right's not forgotten about the liberal shit hole of the North. Trump will be the least of your establishment's worries when the federal election hits in three years.

Go suck more cocks you cuck!

Cry moar faggot.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot....

Meanwhile in reality

>Bystanders yell anti-Trump taunts as man beaten after car crash

>a man shown in a viral video getting punched and kicked as a crowd yells, "Don't vote Trump" acknowledges he supports Donald Trump but said Thursday that's not what started the beating on the West Side the day after the presidential election.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html

You fucking idiots STILL don't get it

#NotMyPresident? You MADE him and then put him in power. And then you constantly prove the people on the "caring, loving, rational, open-minded" left are anything but. YOU'RE the racist hate loving pro-violence sociopaths. You project yourselves onto any and everything you disagree with (anyone but you and your pre-approved privilege pyramid) and you have revealed that you are human garbage.

You shills are rioting, attacking others, calling people racist, sexist, homophobic ETC. You have no substance or real point to make.

Even before he was elected you launched a campaign of hate toward anyone who would oppose your militaristic "social justice" or who would not bend a knee to your identity politics and victim-hood culture.

And now that Trump won you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected in the first place.

People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums getting their way. You're spoiled fucking children.

People are tired of BLM being praised when it's just a racist and supremacist hate-movement which yes, bears a strong resemblance to the KKK now, sans ghost costume.

Your bullshit got real old real fast and people are finally realizing how bad it got and how terrible you are. They realized they don't want someone to bow down and cater to you anymore, so they picked the candidate that campaigned against those ideals that they have been beating people down with mentally and yes, physically.

Don't blame the people who voted 3rd party. Don't blame ethnic groups or religions. Don't blame Trump voters. Blame yourself for being so insufferable that people saw this as the only option to stop what you started. And they REALLY wanted you to stop. So badly that now they control majority of all branches of government. People aren't racist or sexist or whatever buzzword you want on throw around just because they got sick of the pussification of America. So congrats and thank you.

fbi.gov/contact-us

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Nigga please. Go to the vancouver protest and I'll fight you then and there.

I'm going to laugh at those pathetic shits.

We should tip off Occupy Democrats to the FBI for trying to incite a riot with this image.

>none of you would say any of your Sup Forums race garbage to an actual person of Color.

>but... but... but... they're not more violent than anyone else!

You niggerlovers crack me up with this shit.

Dude, I thought no one out there was a right leaning person. Respect, from a person near you while keeping quiet on my political beliefs

I say it all the time... and I live in Baltimore City, on Monroe and North Ave... righ where the riots happened.

I'm actually red-pilling a lot of people.

Lmao, so true.

They do the same shit with Muslims too.

Make up your mind American Negro,you can't be violent Thug and poor victim at same time.

FUCKING HYPROCRITES

Nice Shipost you got there, Randy.

>ban a religion
>racist

Seriously, CTR?

Shouldn't you be using your RENEWAL to blacked.com, courtesy of The Clinton Foundation instead?

Your image is right, he's not your president. Your head guy is a manbaby who based his appointments on identity politics.

That said, I realize fully the irony of calling your PM a manbaby when Trump's retort at the third debate was literally, "No, you're the puppet".

Wrong