I still can't grasp that this is real

I still can't grasp that this is real.

I really feel like we've been transported into an alternate timeline. Things feel off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmTXOp0ld6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's how the human brain processes emotion.

Don't worry. There'll be a coup soon. Drumpf lost the popular vote by a mile and its obvious that the majority of people in this country dont want him as president.

We're all in the matrix anyway.

fuck off leaf

>by a mile
>a fuckin leaf

we've been in an alternative timeline up until now
the timelines just re-converged
things will finally start to make sense again

Berenstain Bears

>a coup
>by liberals

We all made a choice which timeline we wanted to enter.

Sup Forums exerted enough memetic influence that our choice (Trump Timeline) not only happened, but brought many unwilling liberals along for the ride.

Their collective breakdown is because their well-washed brains simply cannot process the new and unfamiliar reality they were forced into. Exposure to the concentrated impossibility of our timeline might drive lesser minds fully insane.

Gonna be a fun ride.

We've meddled with powers we cannot comprehend or control. We will pay dearly for this in the end

I'm so happy that I'm in this timeline though and not the Clinton one. we all are, well done lads

Your pagan god will betray you all.

wtf #ImInHerNow

>conservacucks

>Things feel off.

You're right, everything is starting to make sense again.

Every morning when I wake up I feel like the king of the world for a moment because I helped shitposting him into office.

We've been collectively transported to the alternate reality known as the 'Berenstain' universe

Better than being confined to the same repetitious cycle by Yahweh for eternity.

Things are going to be fine. Trump is not as crazy as he pretends to be, and the office of President does not have as much power as you think.

Hillary won the democratic vote. Drumpf won the archaic electoral college vote. Americans really need to fix their shit up. Its pretty sad that a country that claims to be a paragon for democracy actually has this system where the democratically elected candidate loses.

>Things are going to be fine.
Unless you care about the environment :(

>There'll be a coup soon.
sure why not I bet second amendment got a little rusty

You better believe it, user. It's real and it's glorious!

People in the Berenstein timeline ended up with Hillary Clinton.

try to imagine what is happening in the parallel dimension where Clinton won

>A

It's a good thing we don't go solely by popular vote, as it is extremely susceptible to voter fraud.

Sorry, I'm not going to let illegals elect my country's president.

Do you wish to go back?

we are not a republic, syrup-drinker

I unironically want JillPill as EPA head.

>n
fuck we ARE a republic, ate too many burgers this morning

People in Interview with A Vampire ended up there

You better quiet the fuck down Ahmed or we'll deport you.

Time for Voter ID

>letting the children of shitskins from Mexico in California decide your election
The Democrats already have a huge advantage in every single state because big cities vote Democrat, don't blame the system because faggot millennials didn't go out to vote in Pennsylvania and Florida because they thought it was a sure thing.

>a coup
With what weapons?

There was a thread during election night in which we attempted to meme the TRUMP Universe into reality. It appears to have succeeded, and it is glorious.

>jill "nuclear power is dirty, dangerous, expensive and obsolete" stein

>jill "a number of scientific studies have raised red flags about possible health effects of WiFi radiation on young children" stein

>I really feel like we've been transported into an alternate timeline. Things feel off.

I feel the exact same way. I'm fucking ecstatic but it's like the world is suddenly fucking awesome and he's not even the president yet. All the world leaders are bending at the knee, Assad wants to work with him, liberals on suicide watch, DOW is record high.

Perhaps Trump really was right and we're already sick of winning!

I've felt amazing ever since the election, it's like the best natural high you could imagine. I think it's because Hollywood and the mainstream media worked so hard to mentally prepare everyone for a Hillary presidency, then BAM- Christmas comes early and it turns out Santa Claus is real.

I suppose the Hillary's one signed by her is sort of expensive thing now.

Should appear in Pawn Stars for a few keks

I've been feeling high ever since the election.

I still can't focus on the project I was supposed to be doing over reading week. All I want to do is watch videos of liberal tears and meditate on what winning feels like.

Fuck yeah.

At least she cares.

They feel off because you're used to liberals winning. Hillary kept saying it was her turn. She was wrong.

It's OUR turn.

someone post the Sup Forums pranks 2006 vs 2016 picture

Fuck it really is Berenstain here. Am I going crazy? What happened to my Berensteins?

This was supposed to be bullshitting but it actually makes more sense rereading it...

Please I hope you will be killed by your own exhaustion doing this shit all day

This has been the best election in our life time! Finally we have a man in the Whitehouse who isn't held to the will of special interests. Its a great day to be alive!

Lets build a wall, send the illegals packing, and MAGA!

Where is that picture of trump during the white house visit grasping for the first time that he is president

It's pretty funny that you think you played a role. It's white women who don't browse Sup Forums that voted Trumpety into power.

Lol cuck, this is the first time in many years things finally feel right.

I'm guessing rising tensions with Russia and Trump bitching about how the election was rigged

Chapter One:
The Tangent Universe

The Primary Universe is fraught with great peril. War, plague, famine and natural disaster are common.

Death comes to us all. The Fourth Dimension of Time is a stable construct, though it is not impenetrable.

Incidents when the fabric of the fourth dimension becomes corrupted are incredibly rare.

If a Tangent Universe occurs, it will be highly unstable, sustaining itself for no longer than several weeks.

Eventually it will collapse upon itself, forming a black hole within the Primary Universe capable of destroying all existence.

It always seemed like he had the public support.

>implying conservacucks any longer

Blame [color/gender] people has literally become the Dem party line. What happened to you people? How do you convince yourselves you're still on the right side?

I feel off.
I have had a constant feeling of anxiety and dread since Trump won.
I have no idea why i feel like this, I love trump.
I almost feel like I am half in reality.
what the fuck is wrong with me?

>by a mile
Are you retarded?

>When I have being here those 10 years

Worth it.

When can I buy this? I fucking need 2 of them.

>RĂ©union
are you legit?

Was thinking about this last night. Throughout the wild ride and memes it all started to feel normal.

But when you sit back and look at the world now... Donald Trump. Donald Trump is president of the United States, this is reality. Kek it really is the most insane shit ever.

further reading? very interesting stuff

this meme is now so much funnier with being post-ironic

Sure it was, it was all the racist white people who made it happen...

>I don't understand what federalism is or how it works

>Trudeau Jr. won with 39% of the vote
Explain.

A

Donald Trump will be president for 4 years and there is nothing you can do about it leaf.

Excuses. You're a potato.

it is, yeah, I was moved from the berenstein universe a few months ago and then back to it, now im back here. Its insane and anyone i explain it to thinks im crazy

Mandela effect

youtube.com/watch?v=XmTXOp0ld6w

It's been two days and I still can't wipe this smug grin off my face when i go outside.

There aren't even people on the streets in this country I can be smug on either.

help

You're the reason we have a quivering pussy as PM. I mean the Chinese called him "Potato" for Christs sake and he didn't have the balls so tell them to show some respect.

Thats sad. Sounds like you don't win often in life.

I know that feel, I spent an entire year straight convinced it would be rigged in Hillary's favor and was getting ready for the next 4 years to be hearing non stop "le first female president XD" in defense of her invading Syria or whatever god awful scheme Saudi Arabia wants her to do that might literally lead to nuclear war with Russia. I feel like Wolverine waking up in the utopian timeline in DoFP.

I think he is referring to winning in the political spectrum. This is the biggest victory for the right in over 30 years.

That's expected from you, try and make it about race or gender when my point was that the poeple who voted Trump into power (white women, as it happens) have no connection to Sup Forums.

Ignore my point again, it's your only option.

LOL. So true. Sad.

he's the Andrew Jackson of our era

My brother is convinced he woke up early in the morning to the news of Hillary winning, before going back to sleep to wake up again to Trump winning.

Day of the Rake soon leaf.

this is what happens when you summon kek........................................

500,000 people is a mile?

It's a cia psy op.

If Clinton won we'd have killed them all along with most of washington.

You fucked up.
You know he has no idea what he's doing.
You know his advisers are going to take advantage of him.
You know he's just going to be a puppet.
There will be no draining of the swamp.
If he fails in his presidency, what kind of an impact will that make on your movement? If the republicans had lost the election, you could've gained even more momentum and elected someone that has a clue the next cycle. You blew your load early.

The media is going to pummel him relentlessly with every gaffe and mistake he'll make. He's going to be under the microscope for the next four years and just from seeing how sensitive he is to criticism/mockery, they will stress his mental state to the breaking point.

Also, it's always more fun to be the opposition than the establishment. Now you're the establishment and will have to go on the defensive.

WW3

The best thing about this is that it's actually made me care MORE about politics, and made me more pro-active.

I didn't stop myself and say 'job well done', time to relax'. I've been reading much more economic theory, learned more about the American political system, the decline in American industry etc. At least more than I used to.

So you're telling me...there are no grills on Sup Forums?

Guess that settles it lads, we were officially uninvolved in Trump winning. Blame those goddamn white women, controlling the country per usual.

Every time I look at TV and see his smug grin I can't stop smirking. This is unreal.

Too early for that. Andrew Jackson actually defeated the banks. Trump just barely managed to win the presidency against the most hated woman in the world.

But here's to hoping Trump follows in Jackson's steps.

>THE
>SAME
>LONE
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Sup Forums got barbell'd and we are now kept alive in tubes in a future we'd like so they can harness our magick in calmer conditions

>trump wins
>media starts to apologize
>market doesn't crash half as bad as they claim
>world leaders are fine with it
>as we already said, dems are freaking out and rioting

seems too much like a fantasy, I don't trust it