Is anyone worried Trump will backtrack on immigration?

Reports are he's apologised to hispnic leaders about his comments of Mexico and is going to soften his policy on depotations and give amnesty.

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

I hope he at least keeps the kebab ban desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk what he's going to do.

On one hand you can't deport like 20 million people.
On the other hand, you can't take on 10 million new welfare recipients.

Honestly seems like the best thing to do is leave them illegal, but start massively speeding up the legalization process for the ones that are currently working. Deport criminals and leeches. And build and arm the fucking wall.

You shills are getting really desperate. Stop sucking Soros cock. Mam isn't a reliable source on anything trump related and you damn well know that.

We'll have to see. I keep seeing the media claiming he's going soft on immigration, but then I watch interviews and he sounds pretty solidly anti-antimigration.

If he genuinely starts moving towards amnesty I'm going to drop him hard though.

Prior, it sounded like his plan was to stop border hopping and increase ICE deportations. Which could do a lot.

>the best thing to do is leave them illegal, but start massively speeding up the legalization process for the ones that are currently working

Kill yourself.

Of course he will

Nobody really believed that he would have the power to change anything right?

>20 Million of illegals

Is it serious?

drudgereport.com/

/thread

>Kill yourself
For having a sensible opinion?
You're fucking stupid if you think he's going to deport 10+ million people.

NEVER TRUST WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WRITES ON TRUMP RETARD

as long as he builds the wall

i can deal with hispanics breeding themselves out within our borders and a couple thousand getting deported but not the exponential growth by open borders

Obama was cockblocking our government from mistreating inmigrants.

Trump will give us free reign to become the strongest buffer zone of the world.

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/

Good thing most illegals are here for work and are actually helping our economy instead of just taking welfare then.

kys

Canada will take in the Bad Hombres so he can start deporting them right away.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

>On one hand you can't deport like 20 million people

We deported 11 million in the 50s. We most certainly can deport 20 million.

HE FUCKING BETTER NOT.

IT'S THE MAIN REASON I VOTED FOR HIM.

BUILD MASSIVE WALL.

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS.

MAKE LEGAL IMMIGRATION ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

DO NOT ISSUE ANY VISAS OF ANY KIND TO PEOPLE FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

THAT'S ALL I ASK, MR. TRUMP.

Why are you denying the holocaust?

Kek approves, but you know he said he wants to make immigration easier right, yeah? Hopefully from white countries though, desu.

>Univision

Amazing concern shilling, keep doing it.

THIS

DON'T FUCKING BACK DOWN. WHITE SURVIVAL! If we don't correct our demographics USA will break up violently and we won't emerge a super power.

if he slows immigration to ANY degree, he's won.

They actually only help the economy if they actually get the paperwork to get a work permit and work legally.
Getting paid under the table hurts the economy because it sidesteps income tax and takes a position that someone legal to work could fill.

He's already slating up a bunch of necons for national security cabinet positions, talking about keeping core parts of Obamacare in place, being less forceful on ending NAFTA,

yeah, i'd say it's a near lock he'll do a 180 on his immigration stance

deport any of the crimals, lock the border, legalize working ones. going forward no more. u get burritos i get burrotis not too much buritto we cool.

(((reports)))

Bait but biting because liberals keep bringing this up like it's a bad thing. I thought they wanted this? Is it because they'd rather trash Trump rather than MAGA? Are they really that stupid?
Trump is more reasonable than the media played him to be.

It's still bad. Those gfuys are Bush era neocons who want to invade Iran and do more "nation building" in the Middle east.

Winter is coming for us Minnesotans, and it turns outdem Somalis all got tuberculosis. Aint that funny?

Trump has been president-elect for barely a week and he's already started backpedaling. The wall will become a kewl fence. Deportation will be what Obama has been doing with a nice Trump sticker on it. Obamacare with become Obama/Trumpcare, and no one is going to make a single move regarding term limits.

The idiots that elected Trump may have given in him Republican majorities, but Trump isn't a Republican. He may not even be a conservative. TPP will pass after being overridden by the Senate. NAFTA may be renegotiated, but it won't stop or turn back globalism even slightly. This is the way the market works now. Trump will only be able to sign into law what Reps and Dems are willing to give him to sign- and if neither of them can get what they want, then neither will Trump.

You may as well have elected a 3rd party candidate.

Part of me actually feel bad for you idiots. You're all so easily manipulated by your politicians that you'll never get ANYTHING you're looking to achieve. Reps always feed you lies and bullshit to get themselves elected because they know you don't understand the process.

I PRAY TO KEK THAT TRUMP'S MASSIVE WALL AND MASSIVE DEPORTATIONS STOPS THE TIDAL WAVE OF MEXICUNTS TAKING OVER AMERICA.

>the general election pivot is coming a few months late
KEK. I didn't vote for Trump but from what I've seen with this and Obamacare and everything else I'm glad he won, I think he could actually be a good president. All we need now is a pivot on SCOTUS. He can replace Scalia with Scalia II, but after that he needs to pick moderate justices. Pick more Kennedies and O'Connors

I totally expected him to have trouble getting stuff done, so I expect nothing. Idk, and don't really care what he'll do. I just like him.

Isn't that what Clinton wanted to do as well? So basically, we're fucked either way. Is there anyway to take back an absentee vote?

Jokes on them, all this liberalism is just a ploy to get as many brown people in here as possible so we can feed you all to the thing we're awakening in the arctic.

Yep, centrists are the real winners here

If you thought he was going to build a huge wall and gas the spics, you're an idiot.

If you thought he cares about immigration reform that benefits the nation and plans to work toward that, then you get it.

Nah . She had the peace deal with Iran , so at least she wouldn't invade and she promised not to involve American troops in the ME (though she would provide weapons and supplies to Turkey and the Kurds and our allies.)

The neocons said they're tearing up the Iran peace deal day one.

Are there any reliable stats on costs for illegale immigration and their crime statistics ? I can't really find anything decent other than "they dindu nuffin"

>mfw Trump was a liberal posing as a psycho conservative the entire time

>On one hand you can't deport like 20 million people.

why are you denying the holocaust?

Nope. Nice try ctr. Hes sticks to his word. Sage