Some lefties are really starting to sound like ISIS

Look at this asshole. Imagine if a Sup Forums had said this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He finally took the black pill.

but Sup Forums did say this

Sup Forums wants the US to become a WASP version of ISIS

>we will raise the banner of Clinton above the white house

I'mma call fake on this one

"Man finds quick and easy way to ruin your carreer and get visited by the secret service"

>implying

I don't know what is more sickening; that things have come to this, or that this sounds so right

*pulls trigger*

It isn't fake

hey isn't nazi propaganda banned in your faggot country?

kys kraut

Its good to know how they really feel. Now, don't ask me why i wan't an assault rifle again you immoral piece of shit.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

I mean, he can try and all. But he's kinda threatening people with guns

>sitting in the Game of Thrones thing
lmao what a fucking faggot

Nicestguyeverortwistedpsychopath.jpg

So what happened with this guy? Last I saw his world was being systematically dismantled, but there was a question as to if it was the actual guy or a false flag.

thats some edgy shit

Now that's what i call edgy.

>GoT profile pic
>actully having so little self-awareness as to writing all this out publicly

i seriously doubt this individual has any real friends at all

This**** BUMP

Have to spread this-
Keep the message moving

shall we send this to his employer?

There is always a hook (huehue) to it. You cannot use it for propaganda but in art, science, satire, movies, documentations etc. etc.

This is a site full of satire...

So is promoting the death of your president but no one is stopping these liberal faggots

>Butthurt lefty sat in the iron throne
>Employed

Leftism allows sadists a socially acceptable means of expressing their violent urges. This is why even the most benign forms of leftism must be stigmatized.

>this little nigger thinking that moving is a process that takes less than 2 months for people of normal means

Holy shit. I bet he's never earned a single unit of his currency by working in his life.

Replying to increase visibility

well an overwhelming majority of serial killers and mass murders are Demorats, so it seems to fit.

They are starting to remind me of Russian liberals who sometimes come here an try to "educate" Sup Forums about how Russia is sexist, anti-gay, prejudice religious muslim or too much orthodox and that Putin is a thief and against Russian people. Just wait and they will say that Trump is a kleptocrat who doesn't care about USA and just uses his position to enhance his own business. The same people who fund Russian liberals and write them the textbooks with arguments and words that they should use when describing Russian government will write the exact identical textbooks to your leftist liberals.

RWDS NOW LETS PUT THESE MAD DOGS DOWN

who knows

>Sup Forums wants the US to become a WASP version of ISIS

I dreamed a dream

>at least 1/3 people in deep blue states still voted Trump
>possibly 1/3 people he knows he just wished to be put to death
>Calling for genocide on faceberg
>game of thrones chair faceberg picture

This guy got vaccinated a little to hard...

report him to his local police force

inb4 westboro joins the left.

This guy gets it.
>don't let them drag u into being a useful idiot

Anyone find out his employer yet? I'm sure they'd like to see this.