Who is worse?

CTR shills

Canadians
>Elected Trudeau
>Legalized bestiality
>Snobs
>Elected Trudeau

Probably us.

On a related note I sharted my dacks in a woolworths back in my May. Very liberating and also a little erotic, I see the appeal burgers.

Also, no, I'm not an abbo.

Australian - lovable imps
Canadain - buthurt dorks

I think this has been well established and is the official Sup Forums take on this importent subject

Aussie posts are funny.
Canadian posts are just garbage.

Canada tries too hard and Australia too little.

Both are shit.

My digits suggest Canada should be banned

Aussies are funny
Canadians are Turk annoying tier

Canada is worse. Australia isn't overrun with chinks and Toronto shitposters like us.

Australians.

A lot of Amerifats love to siphon the farts out of Oz assholes over even the most mediocre posts, because they want to be seen eating at the Cool Kids Table, but I've seen them post some retarded shit. Canadians are ostracized by everyone here as a sort of de facto nerd punching bag, because American and Australian IQs are too miniscule to comprehend the genius of leaf shitpost trolling. A Canadian can make perfect sense here, and everyone loses their shit because they disagree. It's just right-wing Tumblr.

Australians are arrogant and talk a big game for a crowd of people so fucking stupid, they can only occupy 10% of a continent which is actively trying to kill them constantly. Mother Nature is sending them a message, one box jellyfish at a time, and they're too fucking thick to comprehend it because they're all descended from the worst subhuman, low-IQ criminals the world has to offer. Canadians are our white neighbors to the north, and were it not for their French ancestors, the U.S. would still be under British govern. I think Sup Forums needs to wake up and offer their syrup-guzzling friends an apology.

LEAF DETECTED

See what I mean?

Canada tries to be Australia, except all their jokes just reek of the jealousy they have in regards to the US.

Finland is pretty shitty

>Mother Nature is sending them a message, one box jellyfish at a time, and they're too fucking thick to comprehend it because they're all descended from the worst subhuman, low-IQ criminals the world has to offer.

>Listening to a woman's opinions

I am deeply sorry for your loss this election.

aussies are based most the time leafs just suck

Aussie posts are why I browse Sup Forums
Leafs are trying too hard

Haven't you got your own problems to worry about? Go fall on a fucking stingray.

It's only legal if the dog licks it first, but I'm wondering...Is it legal if the child licks it first too? HMMM

>Australia isn't overrun with chinks

WEW
E
W

Aussie's make you laugh
Leafs make you angry

Two sides of a shitpost coin