These are the GPAs of people who were accepted to Harvard, class of 2020

These are the GPAs of people who were accepted to Harvard, class of 2020.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecornellreview.org/breaking-cornell-students-cry-didnt-get-way/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did she do it?

affirmative action

>2.0 GPA
>1600 SAT
>turned down acceptance

thats a pretty based motherfucker

>that 2.0 who got accepted but won't attend

wew

Every green dot in the lower left hand corner has some shade of brown or black skin.

Harvard a few years ago.

do you have numbers/trend on how many are actually attending college right after high school?

No, that number depends school district by school district

Good. Their reputation will drop like a rock when employers start to hire Harvard graduates who turn out to be mediocre or worse.

He can't attend because he is now in prison

Cornell (I early decisioned here, praying I make it)

You might need a 4.0 to get into a STEM program, but if you just want to go and get a useless degree they will basically take anyone.

She's bald...

I've heard of people applying to good schools under the agriculture program, then switching to something more competitive once they get in

This

The free market will fix it lads

Stop worrying too much, if whites were meant to be smarter no affirmative action and government-enforced diversity will prevent them from being so. Any university that enforces diversity is actively trading efficiency for arbitrary illogical values, and will be rooted out by the free market within a decade or two

'minority' (((programs)))

I applied to Cornell and northwestern under music theory programs. I will be studying premed, med school doesn't care about major

Every time my co worker brags about going to Cornell I point out that one of us has 0 student loan debt and it aint him

your trolling. if a 2.5 gpa gets into harvard i think it would be time to grab the bug out bag and go hang out innawoods so no body would be warned with your chart because it would take to long to compile the data

Andrew Bernard?

>What are extracurricular and reference letters?

>looks at tuition prices
>No scholarships

Yeh, nah fuck being a debt slave for a chance to be prestigious.

No?

found book, based russian internetz
vk.
com/doc275631117_378151137?hash=369c7ef08eeec5e5be&dl=281fc1da5de8a624a7

??

Oh, yea I have a bunch of faggots where I work try to brag about their colleges or undergrad degrees and then I point out we make the same amount of money so they are just idiots

thank you based russians for gen.lib.rus

Seriously, she's smart as fuck.

All these competitive schools will accept nigs and spics because of their race. Medical schools are the same way "becuz we need divercities and sheeit"

(((Harvard)))

Except companies are also forced to have diversity quotas now, and generally a nigger graduated in Harvard will still be better than your average nigger. So they will end up being considered """successful"""" professionals.

They tried to get niggers in, but it seems that niggers aren't intelligent enough for the elite Ivy League.

They take them anyways, at least take those who are going to shit programs like (((journalism))).

And the funny thing is, even in humanities, they're still shit. So they're just going to give the niggers automatic As so they won't look racist.

And all these low-intelligence niggers are being subsidized by rich white people and taking slots of otherwise more qualified whites.

It might be a good thing though. If the reputation of Ivy League is tarnished because they take in niggers, femshits, and other subpar people, the "brand" won't be as effective. It won't be necessarily ideal anymore to go to Ivy League schools, especially if you're going to be sharing the space with people of subhuman intelligence.

Harvard is free if your family makes under $140,000/year or so. They don't have "academic scholarships;" they just have "aid."

It's a pretty good deal if you can get in. They'll actually give you a bunch of free stuff - tickets to events, winter coats, travel costs for student organization trips, etc. And dorm/dining hall admission is included in tuition, so, that's also covered.

But yes, they admit some pretty unimpressive "URMs" to fill the quota. That's something you figure out within the first few weeks if you yourself aren't an AA admit.

protip: the efficiency evaluation function of the free market also applies to entire societies, as evidenced by the Soviet Union and its entire block

If the US transitions into a full-blown anti-racist social-liberalist safespace where you get employed simply because the percentage of people of similar skin color in the country are lower than whites, and everyone's taxes are rised to pay for the programs and loss in efficiency, it will collapse. All sane intelligent men will simply migrate to another nation that doesn't employ that shit, its quite simple.

Makes sense, as long as there are nations left out there that don't do that.

Who among conservative alma mater is going to donate to this shit? I would be so butthurt that my university had begun eating shit and cum from liberal asshole. Their reputation will be trashed by handing out degrees to substandard students as well.

Yale is now offering even more special spots for shitflakes because of trump. Chicago announced no liberal shit next year. No trigger warnings or safe spaces because school is a place to explore ideas and fuck off if you don't like it.

Watch which one does well and which universities start to flounder. Especially with gen z. The market is going to correct them all.

POST YOUR SAT SCORES, FUCKOS

1540 here

those high-iq slackers on the bottom right, lmao

New or old SAT?

if new you're probably underage, if new you are most likely a retard

Before or after they raised the max score?

I cut out the writing score for consistency between old and new. 2260 with writing for me.

Test scores dont matter as much as you think they do. If you can get an interview you can charm and convince the panel that you will study.

>cornell

thecornellreview.org/breaking-cornell-students-cry-didnt-get-way/

1600 & 2390. I took them in the glorious year you "needed" to take both to "be competitive."

Boston fag here

I work with some of these types and have to say that while many are very astute, there are also a lot of ultra faggy or pathetic characters. A lot of nerdy asian and pinoy manlets these days instead of what most people would think, which I assume would be stereotypical waspy-types

I feel like the days of Harvard grads ruling the world have to be on a severe downslide, but can't really say for sure because Im not one, and frankly don't know all that much about whatever jew nepotism shit they have going on over there

a well-rounded, more complete assessment, primarily based on 1) if you have low GPA, did you work? 2) can you write a non-ABC-formulaic essay that chinese essayists can't fake for you?

>34 ACT
>4.0 GPA
>denied

Should have put Mixed Race...

How it should be.
Affirmative action and literal retardation. Somebody is going to Harvard with a 13 act and a 2.5 gpa. It really is no wonder the ivys have been dropping hard from top ranked school lists.

You can also decline to state your race if you are uncomfortable lying.

They'll treat you as White, especially if you have a German surname and come from a 98% White town.

U. Chicago is near some extremely shitty Chicago ghettos, which limits its appeal.

Never took it but I got a 34 last time I took the ACT and, for what is worth, got a 99 on the ASVAB

1570 here. Feels good being the bottom right of that graph.

Thx m8

Always love new reading material

Hyde Park here, UChicago student.

Within the first two months of my being here, 10-20~ student housing break-ins occurred, all perpetrated by local blacks.

At least one of them the guy was held at gunpoint while two of the thugs took his bank cards and went around town trying to use them for several hours (the guy later apologized to them and said he hopes these "youths" turn their live around, in an interview).

Multiple people have been shot, but almost all black-on-black. Lots of black-on-white robberies on a near- daily basis though.

affirmative action.

Harvard university's largest racial quota is whites at around 50% iirc.

Many asian americans with 4.0 and 1600 have been rejected because they insist on affirmative action, not only for shitskins but also for whites.

Based on the numbers, whites steal more spots from asians than every other race combined.

Of course, don't forget there are other factors besides GPA and test scores to get in. The 2.5 with the 710 is probably a star football player

>They'll treat you as White
Black here. This can be a benefit depending on your situation.

My sister and I have "white" sounding names (e.g. not Tyrone and Laquisha, etc).

When applying to grad school, she declined to answer the race question and wound up getting accepted along with a fat scholarship that is normally given to whites

If she answered the question truthfully she'll wind up losing the scholarship to Latianda who is a single mother from the slums

1510 out of 1600. bad GPA in high school though so now I go to a shitty state uni, work retail jobs, and think about killing myself

>she declined to answer the race question
>If she answered the question truthfully she'll wind up losing the scholarship to Latianda who is a single mother from the slums

That's actually fascinating

I wish more blacks would explode the condescending contradictions of this shit from the inside

The insidious, dehumanizing, liberal kind of condescension is the hardest to pry apart and expose

What do you mean a scholarship normally given to whites?

Merit only?

>a few years ago
Harvard's racial quotas have been around for a very long time. Provide source, or your image is fake.

I mean if you looked at the past recipients of the scholarship there's hardly any blacks. That's all. Whether it has to do with "merit" or not is another story.

Yes. The idea is that if you tell them you're black, you get thrown into the "minority" pool and then lose to someone more niggafied than you. Given our scores and averages, we preferred to compete with whites on an even footing.

>condescending contradictions
It has a hideous backside too. You have to deal with condescension from whites who believe you were "handed" things even when your merits objectively exceed theirs.