Trump won't win the electoral vote!

>Trump won't win the electoral vote!
>b-but the economy will crash!

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
vid.me/4wZ5
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except people have been suggesting a double dip recession is possible for the past 8 years so there is plenty of context to explain whatever happens. if trump controls the narrative, he can easily outplay soros. a recent example of trump doing this is THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. sorry OP but you're a huge faggot.

did you really think a bunch of half literate NEETS can't beat a mastermind?

not gonna happen pal

you constructed your sentence incorrectly and that is funny to me.

Naw senpai

Trump is going to pull a Putin on George Soros

Assets Frozen
Arrest warrant issued

Soros will not defeat a Trump/Putin alliance against him

He only has between now and Jan 20 to make his revolution happen
Time is running out

Who cares, I'm collecting his bounty next month.

The economy was going to crash regardless of who became president

>june 9 2016
He loaded up on gold and bet against the euro if I remember correctly pre-brexit and made another small fortune, old news

Soros will be 90 by the end of Trump's first term. He better hurry up.

the thing with these bets is that they are expensive, i.e. leveraged positions, that cost, ahem, bigly.

Prez. Trump can short squeeze Soros, while he plays down any possible instabilities.

That's why Soros is pumping money into protests, he is trying to salvage his short positions.

Obama planned on this. Accrued more debt than all other presidents combined. Trump's 100 day plan is going to awaken the sleeping giant. Energy independence, 15% corporate tax, china as currency manipulator, manufacturing will come back to America. USD will be a safe haven.

Please... Fucking god damn it, please. All of my hopes.

The bigger question is: where does Soros' money go after he dies?

who cares?

>USD crashes
>Trump institutes Trumpmarks, the only way to recieve a Trumpmark is doing a Trumpmark's worth in work
>No Jewry can manipulate or speculate our new Trumpmarks
>America reaches wealth levels and a booming economy that shouldn't be possible.
>Americans militarize as the government needs to create more government jobs for people to earn more Trumpmarks
>Start invading countries who try to protect speculators and arresting every jew who tries to manipulate world markets.
>Earth is saved because the jews went nuclear in trying to stump the trump
>Top jewish families realize they could have gotten away with ransacking the planet and its people if they didn't try to do one thing
>The one thing every top scientist on the planet has proven impossible
>You CAN NOT stump the Trump

if theres a recession trump will g et assfucked by the media

Oh shit. I forgot.

>Trump actually becomes a literal Nazi
I'm cool with this.

IF trump start delivering i recommed everyone here to start stockpiling and buying physical gold

>a fucking nu male

Poetry

>Recession happens within the next month
This is all Trump's fault REEEEEEEEE

His 3 sons are shaping up to be equally as noxious as he is.

It's like those Russian fairytales with the three-headed dragons.

Soros already predicted it before the election even started.

He's been buying stock options against the S&P500 for months.

How does Correct the Record still hire these people like OP? Don't you realize the election is over?

Small players predict the markets, big players move the markets as they will.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

>not hedging your bets and memeing for Soros

Pls George let me into the illuminati

yes goy, its all our plan, we never make mistakes, we never loose, so just stop struggling and submit

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Trump himself is predicting this and openly said so multiple times starting in the primaries.
Nobody got played.

The crash has been coming for years now and yes, it's going to be massive.
-08 is nothing in comparison, it's going to be 10x worse and it's going to be global.
This has nothing to do with who's in the office, the crash is inevitable, because the global economy is floating on hot fucking air.

You can't blame Trump for the economy anymore than you could blame Obama in 2008. Stupid hypocrisy from the left again.

his pacts with moloch will make him live until over 100

Well, that was obvious when the Fed has said for the last 7 years, successively, that they'll increase interest rates NEXT year. They weren't going to do it under a leftist president.

Sup Forums should be spreading the fact that they will take Trump down with this, more than anything else, not that he won.

*now that he won

He should be assassinated

Kek

Here's a recent pic of this 86 year old man on a beach.
Fucker is on some hardcore rejuvenation drugs and won't die of old age for ages to come.

REDDIT DUG OUT OF A DATABASE SOROS VIDEO FROM 1998 THAT HAS BEEN DELETED FROM EVERYWHERE

vid.me/4wZ5
vid.me/4wZ5
vid.me/4wZ5

H A P P E N I N G

fbi.gov/contact-us

SOROS: youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

Oy vey.

No you got me all wrong goys.

I am bringing philanthropy and stuff.

what an ugly fuck

lock soros up

Soros is trying to spook investors and journalists so that he can make his prediction come true by insisting on it.

He won't give up on his globalist dream. Never take what he says at face value.

>Soros crashes the economy
>shit sucks
>populism rises
>hitler 2.0
>we win

yeah check mate, we got outplayed guise

They want to maintain order and the status quo, crashing the economy out of spite would be retarded. They know this, I know this, you don't know this...because you are.. retarded

Exactly, billionaire vs. billionaire with one being the president.

>half literate NEETS
multiplied by thousands that create context here, draw lines and get through things, those half-literate neets create a pretty big brain.

Right now with all of the shit happening on the streets in regards on reality and emotions of these elections, I assume we can draw another line with OP's picture related character in the middle. And we know why and in what purpose that character creates orange revolutions, how they start and how they end.

Let's get him.

> Soros always wins no matter what happens

Ironically enough, it's you who has been outplayed.

Soros hedges his bets. He bets on the most prominent eventual outcomes.

He then publically mobilizes his funds to force one side of the agenda, which leads to one of the eventual outcomes.

Whichever outcome blurt out in public, passing across the social domain, is usually the one he bets less money on.

He is well aware that by stating he expects a financial crash, that shares and stocks will be altered.

He is knowledgable in this area, this is his expertise. He will then make more money because of what he stated.

Don't be a damn fool and take his words literally. Especially words that predict economic meltdown.

pretty much, he has nothing to lose but everything to gain now.

but trump is a clown

this

I saw the video and saved it but it's only praising him (helped the russian market and some dindus). Did I missed the important part?

Regardlessly I think, his shoe should be in the bank of Danube

Someone just dumped 10b in gold future

>admits manipulating the markets
>admits manipulating politics
>admits arming and training countries for war
>admits being amoral
>he is Donald Trump without the humility

Yes you missed all of them

>Soros expects the economy to crash soon.
>Soros is expected to crash the economy soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
8:30 onwards
OY VEY

Ah thanks. So the video is evidence for his deeds

Don't forget China and Israel too.

Can't think of many world powers that world accomdate him with that many cards stacked against him.

Pretty much
Its a reason that there was nowhere to be found and a guy dug it out from a very limited access database through a university account

>He only has between now and Jan 20 to make his revolution happen
Thats a long time
But Russia will not going to fall for an escalation now that Trump ended up being a president
Only way is to escalate internal tensions in the US

reminder that OP outplayed himself and then left in disgrace

this doesn't make sense

if Trump arrests Soros I swear I'll stop being a gay Jew and become a devout straight Christian

Good, Trump will use that as an excuse to end the FED.

you'll first have to go to electrocution therapy, I mean transition therapy

Milo, is that you?

Won't happen any sooner than January 21st. Last time anything happened was August 24th, 2015 the DOW was down 10% in 5 minutes. Plunge protection team bought all the things we closed down around 2%. The controlled demolition might happen or it might not. There are different players than just Rothschilds and Soros who may see to it that it is contained.

>Politicians will respect, rather than manipulate, reality only if the public cares about the truth and punishes politicians when it catches them in deliberate deception

he has some interesting points

Jewish (((promises)))

Soros did say that being a Nazi collaborator confiscating Jewish wealth was the best time of his life. Maybe Hitler 2.0 was his dream after all.

If Putin could drive Criminal Soros out of Russia so can Trump.Soros is very dangerous person

you guys crack me up

I was just thinking this. praise Kek and hail the Fuhrur, I mean the God Emperor!

KILL

YOURSELF

JEW

at least am half literate

We can bundle up and make a complete literate!

First you need to pay your debts and get a job

What do you expect from a boardful of creationist degenerates?

SJWs have won and rioting as we speak, they will probably bring Trump down before he is president!