IT FUCKING HAPPENED

I honestly feel like we're living in the Twilight Zone, lads. Nige meeting with Don. Marion speaking fucking English now, accepting invitations to liaise with the Trump team and adding Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter. It's like Sup Forums has become real life.

And we haven't even started yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/797563320438030340
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Tangent Universe

The Primary Universe is fraught with great peril. War, plague, famine and natural disaster are common.

Death comes to us all. The Fourth Dimension of Time is a stable construct, though it is not impenetrable.

Incidents when the fabric of the fourth dimension becomes corrupted are incredibly rare.

If a Tangent Universe occurs, it will be highly unstable, sustaining itself for no longer than several weeks.

Eventually it will collapse upon itself, forming a black hole within the Primary Universe capable of destroying all existence.

Seriously.

its real. Oh my god. Kek help us,this one will be close.

This is just like my chinese cartoons.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE KNEW ENGLISH.

SHE'S KNOWN ENGLISH THIS WHOLE TIME

i love it when Sup Forums is better and being /x/ than /x/ is

LUCKAY LITTAL MOTHA FOOKA!

we're in the dankest timeline

Are dreams are coming true lads Kek wills it.

This is the start of 4 years of other countries spinning Trump around in circles and pointing him which way to go.

The avengers are coming together, guyse

Sorry for my ignorance, literally who?

YESSSS

BASED US-BONG CONNECTION

ALSO PUTIN-TRUMP ALLIANCE

SUDDENLY LIFE IS GRAND M80S

Man brexit started this revolution.

Uk save rhe world?

I will now suspect every based franceposter of being Marion Le Pen.

You seriously dont know who the Le Pens are

French Nationalist Woman

One of Alex Jones' buddies who posts alt-right videos on YT. No-one important in the grand scheme of things but he's posted on Sup Forums enough that he has his own meme.

The fact that he's not anyone well known outside of alt-right circles is what makes it more hilarious.

THESE AREN'T EVEN OUR FINAL FORMS

MEDIER

digits confirm trump and farage fusion dance at inauguration

>USA-UK-Russia alliance against globalism

Trump is assembling his league of extraordinary gentlemen. Except it'll be good this time.

THUH MAYNSTREEM MEEDIUH!

Meme magic isn't a meme.

>Hillary is so corrupt that she opened a wormhole into another universe

French people aren't taught english in school?

awwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BREGGS IT

>most people ITT seriously think putin is right-wing, while in fact he's pro-migration and ethnic minorities-backed
>most people ITT seriously don't realize that placing putin near the rest of these people is an insult to them
Shameful.

Fucking PJW, how does he do it?
First Lauren Southern, now this qt?

I think they're taught some but not as much or to the same level as the other "big" Euro countries. I might be wrong.

Most frogs know English, they just like to pretend they don't out of spite or pride.

Tony Abbot is a fucking cuck who routinely worked against white interests. He has no place there.

are we like seriously going to save the western civilization?
is this it?
what the fuck is this shit
I though I'd be on this ride for the rest my entire live and you're saying it's going to be all over just like that
I'm not prepared for this
you have to be kidding me
this can't be happening

Pls let this happen kek. This picture was here before trump got president.
Let this be our future kek.

>putin
>pro migrant

go on, russkie

THE MEINSTREEM MEEEDIIUH

I feel like this sentiment can only rise in prominence, I just hope we can eventually bring back some semblance of ethnic nationalism and identity back to Europe by the end of this.

Remember how things were just a couple of years ago?

>Muh "Arab Spring"! Soros-backed regime change on an industrial scale!
>REEEEE gas the Russians, Maidan war now! We need boots on the ground to stop them from reclaiming Crimea!
>Brexit will inevitably fail and fail big, Britain will become the new Germany!
>God bless our new illegal immigrant overlords! Afghans are Syrians! Somalians are Syrians! ISIS "refugees" welcome! Amnesty for all Mexicans!
>First female President soon!
>Jeb surge! Trump will drop out before the first primary!

Where did things go so right?

Unfortunately our best option is Hanson, and she's pretty stupid.

>Most frogs know English, they just like to pretend they don't out of spite or pride.

Hein, quoi ? Pardon je ne comprends pas l'anglais.

FFS LURK MOAR

When we discovered the power of meme magic.

>freedom and winning

The EU is fucked.

Voulez-vous couchez avec omelette au fromage?

Most British people speak at least the very basics of French, but that doesn't stop us from shouting at you in English until you submit.
I'm a bilingual French speaker and I do it too sometimes. It's a power play.

Vouz aves une beau ass

It's still too early to make final conclusions, but the next year should decide pretty much everything.
Putin is a stark opponent of introducing visas with Central Asian countries (for us they're literally like Mexico for you, but even worse).
The notorious 282 Article of Russian Criminal Law "against inciting inter-ethnical and inter-religious hatred" is constantly used against Russian nationalists, resulting in prison seentences.
Even though he pretends to endorse some European right-wing parties, after they succeed the Kremlin-controlled media starts yelling about "fascism rising head again in Europe".
He's surrounded himself by loyal oligarchs and functionaries, most of whom are of ethnic minorities' (non-Russian) or jewish origin.
Does it look "right-wing" to you?

>Stopping the boats
>Cuck

Why are the French still so ass ravaged about English?

I've known people who have visited France and said that French shopkeepers will ignore you if they hear you speak English, but will try to help if you talk to them in a different language.

just how new are you exactly

Le Pen is /ourgal/ in France. We need her to win the election to uncuck France.

R8 my oc lads. >9000 hours in ms paint

WE TAKING BACK WHITE NATIONS BITCHES IVE HAD A NON STOP SMILE FOR I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY DAYS ITS BEEN SINCE THE ELECTION HOLY FUCK PLS CHAIN REACTION SAVE WHITE COUNTRIES

I think the first time meme magic happend was on Sup Forums with the german wings 4u.
That was a really bizarre moment then kek showed his power. There is some meme video about it if you want it i will search for it.

You are wrong.

But we don't care about english. People around me watch all movie dubbed and don't understand basic english.

>Récemment vous avez poussé un coup de gueule sur l’invasion de l’anglais, On a des moyens de résister ?

>C’est-à-dire que ça dépend de vous, ça dépend de nous. Ce que je voudrais moi, c’est inviter les Français à faire la grève, chaque fois qu’une publicité sera en anglais on n’achète pas le produit, chaque fois qu’un film ne sera pas traduit dans le titre, on ne rentrera pas dans la salle de cinéma. On ne rentre pas dans un shop, on entrera dans une boutique. Et dès lors que les publicitaires et les commerçants auront 10 % de moins de chiffre d’affaires, ne vous en faites pas, ils reviendront au Français. La classe dominante n’a jamais parlé la même langue que le peuple. Autrefois ils parlaient latin et nous, on parlait français. Maintenant la classe dominante parle anglais et le français est devenu la langue des pauvres ; et moi je défends la langue des pauvres. Voilà, c’est pour ça que je demande qu’on fasse la grève. J’en ai marre que la SNCF nous fasse des «smiles». J’en ai plein le dos de cette affaire. Je suis d’accord qu’il y ait une langue de communication, il y en a toujours eu une. Autant ce genre de choses commence à mettre la langue française en péril et c’est dramatique. Il y a plus de mots anglais sur les murs de Toulouse qu’il y avait de mots allemands pendant l’occupation. Par conséquent qui sont les collabos ?

>"Il y a plus de mots anglais sur les murs de Toulouse qu’il y avait de mots allemands pendant l’occupation."

"There are more English words on the walls of Toulouse than there were German words during the occupation."

SHADILAY!

PRAISE HIM, BROTHER

>respectable history books will literally have to talk about how a bunch of digit-divining frog cultists in a Kazakh leatherworking support group influenced the election
>Baneposting will literally be taught in classrooms at prestigious universities
>If you're lucky, 500 years from now some academic might even literally reference your posts

This is the timeline of Kek. PRAISE

tfw your country doesn't have anyone based enough to be on that picture

>a filipino frottage forum single handedly saved western civilisation
>students on zarquon five in 50000 AD have to learn advanced memetics to graduate into the planetary bureaucracy

Have the same feeling like you. Always walking around with a big smile.

Trumps victory showed me that THERE is justice. And justice will be done. It took long but eventually its time to have it.

I know that 2017 will be even better than 2016. And 2016 started with a rapefeast in germany. Maybe and just maybe this was the turning point.

There is justice in this world and everyone will be judged some day, even if you dont see it. Always remember this.

Yes that. I think this was the first meme magic moment, am i right?

She's not running, you know ?

Her aunt is running. Marion is a nobody and could even get expelled from the FN if she keep acting like a retard not following the official stance of the party.

She's young and a woman, don't forget that.

It is.

We baneposted so hard we made it happen.

Last I heard this discussed, their style of schooling is a bit like in East-Asia with the teacher being in front of the class and doing pure lecturing. Instead of the teacher trying to pull students into a dialogue where they have to learn to speak freely, the whole thing revolves around studying to pass tests and do homework. Students are then in practice not really learning the language just like for example Japanese don't.

I heard this explained a pretty long time ago and don't know if they changed things nowadays.

>adding Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

Back to plebbit.

>portrait of a faggot named OP.
>a faggot whose sole purpose is to shit post.
>little does OP realize that his last post has opened a door way and that door leads to the twilight zone

USA & UK
Best bros again

>European Union's face right now

>tfw getting peer reviewed (You)s 500 years from now

March 2015. That sounds about right.

>A Bengali fresco appreciation listserv is more powerful than the entire UN

>Marion speaking English
Source please I want to hear my aryan waifu speaking English!

Dude, fuck math.

Yep, that's it. The fire rose from here.

>TWILIGHT ZONE INTENSIFIES

Is there any chance of Farage becoming the leader of the UK? I don't really know how your system works very well

To think I ever doubted the power of meme magic.

Hint: they were talking about how to fuck over the EU if you were wondering.

I mean if you're going to take up business then knowledge of memetics is probably going to be important.
I like how no matter how much you pay people to influence the internet it will never defeat people who give up their own time because they genuinely enjoy memeing

Very doubtful.

First Past the Post, so no. I mean if Tories fuck up and the public gets really fucking pissed? Yeah it's possible but unlikely atm.

No, ukip polls in the single digits

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

No. He's really mostly retired. But UKIP would need to control the government which won't happen. They're really more just holding the Tories hostage at this point.

>But we don't care about english

Which is why you make up pseudo-English words like "footing" and use English at every given occasion?

The French might not be able to understand basic English, but they sure like to use it a lot. You have even started rebranding the name of your schools and universities (e.g. the Toulouse Business School) in English. It's pathetic to see a Frenchman give out lectures entirely in English to an audience entirely composed of Frenchmen.

Your government needs to implement laws to make advertisements in English illegal ASAP.

No chance at all, though he could be an informal power broker at least. For him to be PM, his party needs around 300 seats in parliament, they currently have 1 and it's not even Farage. It's not going to happen BUT if he lodges himself between Downing Street and Trump he could effectively negotiate through Trump and be a real pain the neck for them.

does France even have meme culture? shilling in French politics is an entirely different beast

>WE TAKING BACK WHITE NATIONS
What is going to happen to legal non-white citizens in white nations? Especially the ones whose language and culture is of those white nations?

Virtually zero I'm afraid lad

>Marion speaking fucking English now
Omg proofs
link pls

They're literally saving western civilization.

Onwards and upwards mates!

Seriously, historians will have no idea what to make of this shit.

The delegates, Dahnald.