Ted Cruz for supreme court

I like the idea personally.
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/11/12/lindsey-graham-president-trump-consider-ted-cruz-supreme-court/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eE6HLbaAL0A
youtube.com/watch?v=MJx_Qv1lWeU
youtu.be/BTQMbtOSMps?t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=WVbHcxYFWUI
youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM
youtu.be/pmxBp4IFe_I
cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-birthright-citizenship-doesnt-make-sense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAVE THE SUPHEREME COURT WITH ME DONALD

Graham just wants to fuck Cruz, that's all.

At least El Rato was a good lad and supported Trump albeit late in the game. Truly the epitome of "bad guy turns good in the end" of this election.

I would agree with him being on the supreme court. He has genuine conservative values.

He's a traitor. Fuck him

>DAHNALD

This. Graham wants Cruz out of the Senate.

but on the court you are supposed to just uphold the constitution and not be partisan

Cruz is more effective when he can be partisan and fight for conservative principles

He would be really bad for our society as president or on the Supreme Court.

He's a fun meme but he's not a good person

Need to keep Cruz in the senate. He is one of the smartest politicians in Washington.

FPBP

Hes super pro constitution. It comes off as partisan because the left has been trying to destroy the constitution for decades

Mike Lee would be better on the court

Cruz is better in the senate so he can troll McConnell

youtu.be/eE6HLbaAL0A

>based on nothing
Hush child

It's a fucking terrible idea

if Trump goes after abortion and gay marriage it will destroy his chance of accomplishing anything during his term and guarantee that he will lose in 2020

ah yes, more fundies in the supreme court

>Implying there will be a 2020 election
He'll become emperor before then

If Republicans do well in the midterms, he can amend the constitution to become emperor

Lol are you me?

DAHNALD, ITS TIME TO UNLEASH MY JUDEO CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE VALUES ON THE SUPREME COURT TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION

Ted Cruz is already in the running for Department of The Delegates, Dahnald. He can't also sit on the supreme court.

LYIN' TED! He's a traitor, fuck that shit. He's also a neocon. Fucking Glen Beck supported him. Let that sink in. JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=MJx_Qv1lWeU

>Canadian
>globalist
>Jew lover
>pro-amnesty
>pro-H1B visas
>pro-TPP, TPA, NAU
>Goldman Sachs puppet
>disloyal to Trump
>father involved in JFK assassination

Hurr Cruz for SCOTUS real conservative

PLES GIVE FREEMASON JEWS POWER, GOY!

Be careful what you wish for.

"I support impeaching DAAHLNALD and have announced my resignation of the supreme court to run for President again"

How about RON PAUL FOR TREASURY
>RON PAUL FOR TREASURY
RON PAUL FOR TREASURY
>RON PAUL FOR TREASURY
?

i like that trey gowdy guy. hes not gonna let clinton get away

I liked the idea, but now that Graham said it, I'm skeptical.

I'm an SC voter and I can't wait to vote him out of the senate.

>abortion
>gay marriage

soft issues that are only relevant during elections. the powers at be really don't care, as if there were true political desire to get rid of them, they'd both be gone

Well.
We would like to believe that these guys like Ryan and Cruz and others suddenly have an undying faith put into Trump as Trump did the unthinkable.

they're pointless issues that both sides use to rile up the base

Trump has way bigger things to worry about

>"bad guy turns good in the end" of this election.
No, he's a two faced rat lying bastard. He simply saw a moment to boost his reputation, namely the internet hangover.

Lindsey Graham is the most blatantly homosexual man I've ever seen in American politics. The way he talks about hanging out with the troops in Iraq genuinely creeps me the fuck out.

No. Fuck Cruz.

>Ryan and Cruz
Ayyyy you don't have to like Cruz, but don't put him in the same category as that fuck face

>the bible held high, he puts it down and then he lies

Absolutely moronic idea.

Nominate someone conservative but no LE EBIN TROLE to the Democrats. Pryor or Skyes look like good candidates.

DAHNALD
THE JUSTICES

Cuckolic pope preaches Cybele and Attis, not Christ.

He has the right mind for it and Ted is a weirdo who really isn't a good politician. He'd probably be pretty close to getting another Scalia on the court.

Can you elaborate on this skepticism?

How can a blatantly partisan constitutional conservative cut favors that would undermine the constitution without anyone catching wind of it?

I love how senators hate Ted Cruz so much they'd rather have him in a more powerful position just so he leaves them alone.

You guys forget so fast.

This guy was a traitor.

youtu.be/BTQMbtOSMps?t=43s

we don't have time for traitor cruz.

>We would like to believe that these guys like Ryan and Cruz and others suddenly have an undying faith put into Trump as Trump did the unthinkable.

Trump told everyone that he'd become Hokage, then he made it happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVbHcxYFWUI

this is who I want.

this is him getting himself fired from foxnews

youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM

Any chance of Rand Paul on the SC?
I know he just won reelection to his Senate seat, but can Trump still nominate him?
I think he's young enough to be around for a while, respects the rights of citizens and is for equality (Not preference), and he will respect the Constitution & laws.

THE DELIBERATION, DAHNOLD

Maybe Trump will make him the janitor for the Supreme Court

Why not

He is a strict constitutionalist. He would be a great replacement for Scalia.

Lindsey just wants to be able to get away with compromising away every last principle in the Senate the constitutionalist wing has left. And he knows Trump won't go for it, so its a rhetorical knife to Cruz and the like's hamstring; "these guys Cruz and Lee don't belong here" he's saying.

But there needs to be someone in the party who'll keep Republicans honest, and it sure as hell isn't Graham.

Rand has no legal background. He would never get anywhere near the bench.

>2016
Lyin' Ted, Lyin' Ted, Lyin' Ted

>2017
Welcome to one of the highest positions in the nation.

????????????????????????

BEN CARSON FOR MINISTER OF COMEDY

What is campaigning?

Graham hates Cruz and wants him out of the Senate, there's precendent for former Presidents doing this to political rivals to get rid of them.

SCOTUS position is pretty good, Cruz probably can't say no since he's Mr. Constitutional Law nerd.

>guys, let's support trump, every other republican is a cuck
>i like the idea that trump nominates cucks for supreme court and every other position
Jesus fuck, are you serious?

Why would he pick a politician in the first place?

Redemption anime arc.

Fuck Tiny Lindsey, but hes right about rato.

>I'm an SC voter and I can't wait to vote him out of the senate.
That's what you guys said last time.

NO

TRUMP NEEDS ALL THE SENATORS AND REPS WE HAVE

WE CAN'T LOSE A SINGLE ONE RIGHT NOW

FUCK HIM

FUCK HIM

FUCK HIM

REEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/pmxBp4IFe_I

And never forget that he's soft on immigration.

We need someone from the midwest, a protestant white christian man, who supports Trump on immigratiin and the 2nd amendment.

he's got the right idea on the right issue:

cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-birthright-citizenship-doesnt-make-sense/

he deserves it for bending the knee

>tfw he literally was the vegeta of this story, starting as trump's enemy and eventually becoming his friend and sacrificing himself against majin hillary.

>And never forget that he's soft on immigration.
That's partisan campaign rhetoric so wrong on its fact that its laughable.

You're right Ahmed he should have called Obama a nigger , burned the senate and the house to the ground out of spite and be a 1 term president :^) do you germans ever stop trying to subvert shit?

Nailed it. The only reason Senate Republicans would ever let Cruz on the Supreme Court is to get him out of the Senate. At that point, they can deflect all responsibility for Cruz's actions.

True. But he learn all the details. He has a basic grasp of how things words and should be, and this election has proven that it's not necessary to have an extensive background in the field. Sometimes an outsider is the best pick.

Secretary of the Department of National Comfiness

It's an awesome idea.

1. Cruz a strict constructionalist. Ensures he won't turn into a leftist cuck like Roberts. Super pro 2A.

And most importantly:

2. As a Supreme Court Justice, he's busy writing witty and liberal tear jerking opinions..... and won't be running against Trump in the 2020 Primary.

amish no kageyoshi

I dunno. I think Carson could be a decent cabinet pick though. Definitely not minister of education or anything like that, but he seems like a pretty easy guy to talk to.

On the merits of the seat, Cruz is from Texas so it's very likely he'd be replaced by another Republican. Problem is, it would probably be a Karl Rove Republican.

Except that attacking "basic human rights" is a terrible, terrible idea.

Don't you have any more Ron Pauls?

fucking go hang yourself you cuckservative faggot keep cruz where he belongs tearing shit up in the senate

>As a Supreme Court Justice, he's busy writing witty and liberal tear jerking opinions..... and won't be running against Trump in the 2020 Primary.
Normally the party with a president doesnt hold a primary

> people are actually believing the cruz is a good guy meme

the incumbent party doesn't hold an a primary..

THE DOCKETS DAHNALD

this

oh ho ho! not in the next season's installment of MAGA no pico.

no where in our constitution does it mention the right to abortion or marriage is a protected freedom. maybe it does in Beligum, but not here

it means that the government really has no business in either matter

>MAGA no pico.
Lol wut

Way too fucking conservative. Trump needs to be careful, falling too lock step with the Right will put him in hot water with the people who elected him.

I could just see Cruz trying to pull that off.

No, I want a pretty reasonable conservative Supreme Court justice. Ted Cruz is a fundie boogeyman that the left will never stop complaining about.

Ron Paul had anti trump rhetoric too, and people conveniently forget that Ted Cruz was against the Internet handover in october.

Trump survived trial by fire and the party respects him more for it.

Time to make yuge deals.

Is everyone forgetting the fact that this nigga sold out to globalist in the last few moments against Trump.

This nigga is not to be trusted. Lindsay Graham is a fucking cuck who hates Trump. That's the last person one had to listen to.

I think he means more perceived basic human rights, whether they actually are or not won't really matter

>falling too lock step with the Right will put him in hot water with the people who elected him.
Republicans?

Can a canadian be elected justice?

looks yoked AF nugguh

life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

i'd argue that the pursuit of happiness would mean they should abolish marriage

>Way too fucking conservative

He was Lordgenome from Gurren Lagann
>big bad of first arc
>sacrifices himself against main villain to give protagonist the power to defeat him

this.
Wasp representation in the branches of government are low. I wonder why...

He's quite the constitutionalist I hear

Even though it would be hilarious and would allow us to make Ted memes forever, I don't really trust Ted.