This is a Brexit/MAGA thread, non-based countries need not apply

This is a Brexit/MAGA thread, non-based countries need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reportan in

Warm greetings to you on this fine night fellow britbong.

Seems like this thread needs some US support.

Pleasure to have you, how goes it?

Too much to drink last night, but back up and running now. About to lift and then do some automotive repair to make my car great again.

What's the holdup with Brexit anyway?

The high court ruled that it could only be done through a parliamentary vote. Once that is sorted we can trigger article 50.

>Inb4 we will never be free :(

if France leaves the EU, would this speed up brexit?

I take it you don't have sufficient political will in the parliament to do that? Any path there or is anti-brexit sentiment now too high since it had somewhat unexpectedly passed the referendum?

The way things are going give it a few months and the EU will simply crumble, we won't even need to trigger Article 50 since there won't be an EU to leave.

Probably, I don't know if pepe is up for that one though.

Basically this

I don't know, I just have this nagging feeling that we are about to be betrayed.

When does the smugness of victory wear off bongs? Because I've been on cloud 9 since the election and I don't seem to be coming down.

DB seems like a time bomb, but the EU as a project is so important to (((them))) that it's hard to imagine that they wouldn't do something elaborately contrived before allowing things to come apart.

Nevertheless, it seems like it would be sensible to the extent possible to set up some manner of special trade deals with the US so that if/when the EU does go down the shitter you'll have an obvious exit strategy ready to go so as to lessen the extent to which you'd get sucked down with it.

I have faith that recent developments might have an effect on forces hoping to keep UK in the EU.

I am erect.

Reporting for duty.

I'm also really hoping that Trump has a massive hard-on for Britain and will send help if we get cucked out of our brexit.

The remainers or in your case the democrat's tears will keep you up there for a while. I think the waiting for brexit has ruined our optimism. :(

>MS is 1/3 blue

Wat

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Mississippi is 37 percent black, while non-Hispanic whites are 58 percent of the population. The state boasts the largest number of black elected officials.

Negroes famalam

>allowing your country to surrender to the false song of globalism

Seeing how he's calling himself "Mr. Brexit" this might actually happen. He barely sleeps and loves working so I expect he'll get to it sometime within the next year or so.

>smugness of victory wear off bongs?
it's always there just a little.

Well with the head of Brexit Nigel Farage working with Trump i'm sure that the UK will get some kind of US deal.

The way things have been going with the sudden change to the EU's whole "UK has to trigger article 50 now" bullshit from a few months ago to the new "Keep the UK with the EU as long as possible" since France and Germany will now have to front the UK's part of the bill and now that Trump is President elect you can bet the EU is going to try and pull some "We want NAFTA via UK" bs.

Let's just hope no dirty tricks happen before January. We're all vigilant I'm sure. I do check up on any new SJW activity, have a laugh, then get back to my investigations. I have to admit I feel like a total madman with this overwhelming schadenfreude I've been having lately.

It must be pretty awesome for people living in a completely red state. :)

Brexit was cancelled

lel WV and Oklahoma the only all red states in the Union.

Now that we have memed Brexit and a Trump Victory maybe we can put some of this meme magick towards an ARYANDIED?

It will be the only way we can save Europe at this point, Germany is completely and utterly corrupt to the core - we have to cut out the tumour before it consumes all other countries on the continent.

I do, and it is. Lefty tears are delicious.

>non-based countries need not apply.

Sorry, but your country is far from being based.

We have the political power to do it. The conservatives hold a majority, and their leader's career depends on Brexit happening. Any Tories who vote against Brexit will be fucked

You have to go back

Are you proud of me, Dad?

Oklahoma and WV aren't exactly hot destination spots, although of course the folks who live there call it home like anybody else would.

I kind of like a bit more of a swing state so you have less of a single party rule effect. It's a shame though that the Democrats have gone utterly insane and that I'm left wishing to be as red as can be.

I'm glad Utah isn't solid red anymore. Didn't feel right being lumped in with mormons.

Also, Oklahoma hasn't had a blue county since the 2000 election.

The swath of blue through the south is nothing but niggers who's great grandfathers never left the states their plantations were on.

reporting in. this is assuming our cucked MPs don't gather enough support to win a vote against

Guys I think I am the victim of a hate crime what should I do?

tell the Guardian

>Oklahoma and WV aren't exactly hot destination spots

That's why we're solid red.

We're basically Northeast Texas except we don't have a Dallas.

>tfw the entire Anglosphere had our backs
>except Canada

Alex Jones

>we want NAFTA via UK
Well then I guess we've got no reason to stay in Germany then do we?

I thought they only care about non white people

Canada will come around

or they will be annexed

Yeah, that defense mechanism is good stuff. When I go through WV it's kind of comfy to feel like an outsider and see all that old fashioned real peeps small town self-identify.

Not so fast germany.

Leafland is a great dumpster for Mexicans.

>What State?
Oklahoma.

The only people whining are union workers, muds, and idiot college millennials who don't know how to economics.

Alas, the tears are still delicious.

reporting in from california. BUILD WALL

We did good Britbros, we did good

WV is really great, if they had any kind of industry besides coal

Nice try Jerry!

What don't the union workers like about it? The unions near me were of course pro Hillary, but it seemed like they were one of the demographics that significantly turned Trump on the sly since Trump = jobs.

I like Oklahoma :) It looks like a big meat cleaver about to come crushing own on the illegals.

down*

>When I go through WV it's kind of comfy to feel like an outsider and see all that old fashioned real peeps small town self-identify.

Dude, we've got people who have lived here since the 80s who don't identify as "Oklahomans." The awareness of foreigners is real. Feels so good.

You can also tell when someone's not from here. They don't act the same. Even the right wing folks will still act "off" from the rural folks who've been here since the land run.

>What don't the union workers like about it?
Union workers are oftentimes brainwashed idiots out here. The intelligent people are anti-Union and tend to want to own their own businesses.

I know, right? But beside of that, I'm sorry interrupting the echo-chamber. Please go on.

We wouldn't have to leave, the EU would just come tumbling down, tumbling down

We're Texas' upside down #MAGA hat.

Make America Great Again!
Make Britannia Great Again!

Don't worry Europe, we got you.

oh based bongs I am so happy this week

its all going to get better finely

When will the 1997 Firearms Amendment get repealed fellow bongs?

I want a handgun collection to go with my .22lr, .223, and .270 rifles.

The jews want to take brexit away from us. How can we stop them?

Should be farage before trump. He coached trump after all and brexit was 1st.

How does it feel to be redeemed Britain? It feels pretty nice over here in America.

Plus he's been shitting on the EU since the 90s

Thank you bongs, it's all that I can say

This tbqh.

>tfw Trump might not have won without Brexit proving the polls and media are full of shit, and banter support from /are Nige/

Will the leftists cause the break down of California?

Reduce it into several smaller blocks. Suddenly you have 35 Solid blue, but an extra 20 (possible) Red in play.

Any New England goys in here?

What can be done to uncuck your region of the country?

>tfw VA
If we could glass NOVA, we'd easily be a contested state, if not mostly red.

The wall is gonna be fantastic, I can't wait. If Pepe is with me, it'll be painted red, white and blue :)

We can't ascend without you Australia :)

The road is still long, but I hope the improvements come soon.

Thank you, it is an honour to have you as an ally.

I'm not flatly opposed to the idea of splitting CA, but what you have to bear in mind is that every state gets two senators. So if we made a handful of states out of it then all of a sudden the people there would have much more significant sway in the senate, and that could be a bad thing depending on how it were split.

The next step for Britain, is getting UKIP fixed ad in power by 2020.

>Labour is losing the northern white vote
>People have lost trust in tories
>Tories were only elected last year because Ed Milliband
>People know that tories are just pretending to be like UKIP to stay in power, but will back stab in no timE.

After that we can liberate Canada from Cuckdeau and Toeonto, while making a deal with Ireland to rejoin our union, weeks before we kick Turnbull out of Australia's government.

And then, something, something, something with New Zealand, whatever the fuck happens down there.

>don't need a nigel/donald to uncuck us because we're not cucked in the first place
feels good senpai

tfw blue

>tfw remembering how good the Leave announcement felt

This is partly why I wanted Trump to win so badly. It was such a great moment. All jokes aside, a lot of people on this board are suffering immensely. They feel like they're losing their identity, they're out of work, they see a world where their parents are living at a higher standard then they can ever realistically expect.

I wanted you all to share that feeling I had that day, you deserve it.

we-we-we're going to be next right?

Bold af.

Then again,

DARE TO DREAM

Far more achievable is to drag the Tories to being anti migrant.

UKIP can play a part of that but our system means that they won't ever get power (sadly).

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E

New Coke can't be uncucked. Gotta take it with force.

If UK and USA hooked up as a country you wouldn't even need CA.

>one weeb is representative of a whole country
come on friendo

Ukip dont need to be in power to influence our politics. Nige has never been an mp and is the most important politician in the last 30 yrs or so.

As long as based nuttall is in the debates and can steer the political discourse to immigration, idgaf about votes and seats

Back from a large country wedding, happy to say did not see a single guest talk shit about Brexit, Trump or Farage.

Feel Blessed to be an uncucked anglo

I like switzerland. It's a beautiful country.

I think UKIP will get in power. Maybe under a different name, and kicking out the libertarians who hppen to be liberal on borders, I don't know.

But the way thinks are going, UK seems to be still continuing down the Nationalist path, and are looking to UKIP.

UKIP just need to fix themselves, and I think that Scouser can be the one to lead the party, put it together, and then lead the country.

I don't live there anymore, but I am from Boston. It's a totally cucked city, senpai. There is very high turnover rate in the populace every year due to college students. And most of the permanent domestic population are the most degenerate lefties you'll ever meet.

Example: We rent out our old place. The top floor is rented out to men, two of whom have nigger girlfriends. The bottom floor is 50% dyke. 1 women is into this new wave wiccan shit, and stays at home all day due to chronic fatigue syndrome (literally picks a few weeds in the garden, then naps for 6 hours). Another one just moved out so she could take her adopted black son back to nigeria so he could "grow up in his homeland". (Little nigglet was born in Roxbury, a ghetto of Boston).

Do you Brits have any data on the breakdown of ethnic Brits voting leave vs remain?

I can't imagine it would've been close had you not allowed non-Brits living in Britain to vote.

Should have included Russians also. We all family now

So how likely is BREXIT going ahead with the recent court ruling that Parliament must vote??

How does the wiccan manage to pay the rent?

The only non-british group who voted in favor of leave were the Sikhs, as I recall.

Trip 6s.
> NICE.

Jesus Christ.

>TFW if it weren't for Wilmington and it's niggery, your state would go red

It's not even NC county as a whole that's the problem, I live there and outside of Wilmington and the UD campus and environs, there were Trump yard signs as far as the eye can see. I knew a few blue collar workers at Amtrak who voted Democrat their entire lives that switched to Trump.

We could've been one of the cool flip states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but noooooooooooooooooooo, Wilmington had to be a complete nigger about it.

Yes, I am going to be asspained about this for years to come.

The UK has not left yet, and trump is not even president yet. Hold off celebrating.

The majority of the membership itself is Eurosceptic. Hell, the majority of Tory voters are Eurosceptic. Any county in at least England that voted majority Remain only did so because leftists voted Remain alongside a small number of Tories who were concerned about the economy and the markets.

The Government will trigger a snap General Election if the Brexit they want isn't allowed by Parliament. Hell, they might just de-select MPs who don't fall in line too.