Meme magic is a lie

meme magic is a lie

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If that were true then how do you explain these?

heretic

Meme magic is more real than you could possibly know.

I'm afraid not.

if my digits are checked then meme magic is real lads

M E M E M A G I C

I will teach you!

and so is you not being a virgin

You lack doubles so I've got no troubles.

Life begs to differ

Kek disagrees

KEK is not amused infidel

Yep. So what tho. Reality is a lie too.. or did you forget? ;)

WITNESS THE FITNESS
THE FROGITRON LIVETH
ONE TRUMP ONE KEK

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Kek finds your lack of faith disturbing

Kek expended most of his power on this election by making Donald Trump his avatar just as Moloch expended most of his power making Hillary his avatar.

By the power of memes we can help restore Kek to greatness.

PRAISE

The magic is something that subverts the basic conditioning using basic instincts, like a fat neckbeard that only can use his power in an abstract environment. In this abstract environment he knows every link, every libshit that never was a part of them, like a pimple that sticks out.
And in a way you just have to put these fat neckbeards in a gym, give them a little social script, a little political script and whip them into shape. And then you are like deadpool breaking the stage breakint their very own stage aswell.
And those inserted memes with big brains, a meme sounding convincing and ironic at the same time. This little playing ground of psychological warefare, this sutble drilling instructor. And they slowly changed your environment, they caught up on this using their armies, merchanarics. Cyka davai, random latin words. Never change Sup Forums, never change.
I will make you great, and you will make me shekels.

>Tfw taken the bait.

Pepe did nothing wrong

There should be a new illness, just like lice "asdf got lice" is similar to "asdf got pepes".
Happily jumping on their heads.

If what he did was completely logical why would anyone feel upset? If what he did was illogical would you feel any better? What does logic have to do with it?

They're dying for an explanation.

Kek will save us! He was betrayed nu moloch and now he has returned! He is our god all of us who barely had a woman, who got cheated and betrayed he will give us molochs Empire and we Shall Bask INto ita glory!

Because for them logic is being a good goy. Good goy logic.
The way i think there are a lot of pretty boobanimals and a lot of braincows, but they are a bit on the wrong track, i id rather have them go my way to make please me than having them go the way of fucking one trick poneys.

Moloch will be our servant to fullfill our wishes. Moloch will be the enforcer to bring us boobanimals and influence.

All the meme magic shit is pure autism. Yet another reason why Sup Forums needs to be deleted and merged with Sup Forums

Be careful!

Na that shit works. Like a little virus, circumventing the fucking retards, and once anger will be mixed in, they ll be washed away and beg for mercy. It is like a little display of intelligence, like showing them the real might. There is nearly no bigger pleasure than breaking a numale hipster or an old progressive academic. It is almost biblical, like kain and abel. It is like showing them real talent, real intelligence, visceral like a hammer on a nail they put out. Drum and base and they are just the skin to make our sound.

Pepe is becoming the most famous frog in the world