White identity more mainstream than 5-10 yrs ago?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

It might just be my own bias

Discuss

>ps-I am balls deep in Southern California and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just made this fucking thread 5 minutes ago

SAGE

it's just LARPing, bro. lighten up

Rich first world country like Italy is a living proof of ONE DROP RULE. Even distant non-European heritage dooms one to fail. Italy is the living proof why one drop rule should be enforced. Look at some fun math I've done.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors

>We need to come together, now!
We need to deport niggers.

Whites need to come together.

>this scares the jew

>We need to come together, now!
no

aren't we cucked beyond salvation anyway?

boy I hope so

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

What might be the reason? Any wild guesses?

>i know nothing about "Questione Meridionale" the post

Probably and it's mostly due to the left bunching whites together.

It used to be "Minorities don't get a fair shake." People could get behind that regardless of who they are.

Now it's "Whites have too much privilege. Their existence is terrible." By using the "privilege" framing they are talking about taking away what people have instead of giving it to others. the solution to over privileged people is to take it away, not raise up others. This puts white people either on the defensive to keep what they have or makes them apologizing submissive cucks. These are people that want to help minorities but now see themselves under attack.

Just you Hans

I know about it. Race is the reason.

you can raise only something has once fallen.

>"Risorgimento" was a racial issue

Stop embarassing yourself, Ivan.

what the fuck is happening in that painting?

dont reply to this tool, he is a concern troll faggot, writing an article, he reposts this over and over until he gets a response

it got locked for lack of bumps though

>Miguel Mateo Maldonado y Cabrera (1695–1768) was a painter from the Viceroyalty of New Spain, in today's Mexico. During his lifetime, he was recognized as the greatest painter in all of New Spain. He created religious and secular art for the Catholic Church and wealthy patrons. His casta paintings, depicting interracial marriage among Indians, Spaniards and Africans, are considered the genre's finest.

It has nothing to do with Italy, Ivan is just trolling.

We are all the same

Trump is literally a White Nationalist candidate. Of course some dumb ass spics and niggers think they're included but Trump was elected because he ran a White Nationalist campaign.

wtf no racial tension is increasing, I live in the thick of diversity, Whites and nonwhites alike feel more.... "racial". It's kind of sick and scary.

there is no such thing as "The Jew", just individuals who happen to be Jewish. Come on

thats the point no one wants to respond to this bullshit on a daily basis faggot sage. u are probably some After-CTR faggot. Would explain why you post this multiple times on a daily basis (because you are being paid)

>the rise of white identity politics
WTF? Don't the mean the white reaction to identity politics? All we ever wanted was peace and prosperity, they're the ones who drew lines in the sand.

I hate antiwhite hate, but that doesn't mean BECOMING RACIST is the answer. ALL racism is wrong. Two wrongs DON'T make a right!

Collectivism is insanity. Wake up people!

In american politics normally whites split there vote.

Due to SJW and anti-white hate, whites voted as a ethnic block in the last election.

This scares democrats deeply.

Ah, to be a newfag again...

this man gets it

>we are all one people
>I am not collectivist

Pick one and stop shitposting you LARPertarian.

This issue deeply concerns me, asshole. Please, be respectful and contribute to the discussion, or fuck off!

Did they seriously focus on that guy just because he's blond? I mean fuck, he's not even doing anything, he's just sitting there politely. I guess success really does breed jealousy.

user is right.

That's how lots of midwestern Americans look, I know, I lived there for a couple of years. 100% German and Scandinavian mixed people, very hardworking and polite. They are the most hated group in America (by the left). Sad.

We need to stop ALL hate, being anti white is just as wrong as being pro white. We need to be pro-human!

Fuck off trole. This dude is a trole, made the same post multiple times yesterday as well. He's either getting paid or doing it for kix.

SAGE this shit.

Brazil or smthng
stimating the Proportions of Norse and Gaelic Ancestry, confirms that non-white maternal ancestry is higher in Southern Europe than in Northern Europe. Here is a list of populations, followed by their percentage of "other" mtDNA in parenthesis. "Other" includes both sub-Saharan L lineages and Asian M lineages.
Bulgaria/Turkey (2.92%)
Southern Italy (2.42%)
Spain/Portugal (1.99%)
You are shitskins. Everything good that ever came from - Italy comes from Rome upwards

No I'm just interested in this topic because I was literally harassed by Mexicans very shortly after Trump was elected. It's shocking to see how much racial tension is increasing in Southern California. Believe it or not, diversity has usually worked here.

I'm afraid that leftwing pushed identity politics is destroying that. I voted Trump, but he really needs to talk against ALL identity politics, white and nonwhite.

Let's just be pro-human not pro-white or pro-this race or that race or anti anyone.

Miguel was a cuckposter.

>minorities vote as a 80+ percent bloc for decades
>nothing wrong with this
>whites vote 58 percent for trump
>omg this is like hitler!!!!

this is the most pretentious bro-science I've ever seen

this post is proof that you don't actually care about racial preservation but actually a lust for handsome Chads

10 years ago myself (and iirc, my friend group) were basically of the "race doesn't matter" persuasion. Of course there was racial banter, but it was in jest, I don't remember any butthurt around it, and genuine "X race is superior" sentiments would have not been tolerated.
Then plebs discovered social media, and the social justice meme forced everybody to become more aware of race in general. It had the effect of making a lot of white people push back against all the shit-talking about them. I myself hold that if a person strives hard and applies themselves it is not appropriate for them to be held back from success, whether though racism or "affirmative action".
I have come to the inconvenient realisation that we will not be able to achieve this until the last kike has been incinerated.

but SJWs call your approach to race, colorblindedness, racist, this is part of the antiwhite hate!

We must smash antiwhite hate and restore true antiracism

SJW = just antiwhite racism

>Probably and it's mostly due to the left bunching whites together.
>It used to be "Minorities don't get a fair shake." People could get behind that regardless of who they are.
>Now it's "Whites have too much privilege. Their existence is terrible." By using the "privilege" framing they are talking about taking away what people have instead of giving it to others. the solution to over privileged people is to take it away, not raise up others. This puts white people either on the defensive to keep what they have or makes them apologizing submissive cucks. These are people that want to help minorities but now see themselves under attack.
this

Its true. IQ and race go hand in hand

Because Democrats made identity politics the only valid form of politics.

Then got surprised with Whites having an identity.

blm shit the bed. they made it clear they dont have any fucking sense. its not all black people but its enough to be a problem and the media was all to willing to help out since they are stupid enough to think the threat of violence will force others to do what they want

Can you tell me what the point of white identity ia when you are all gay homos and tranny lovers? No really please Holocaust yourselves, the world doesn't need more homos.

All it shows is that one of people's greatest desires is to have a political party that supports their ethnic interests.

Trump wasn't elected because he offered great plans for the country - his main line was "our current policy for x is disastrous, it's absolutely awful. Let me tell you, we will have something different - so great, something amazing for everyone."

And yet he won most of the disillusioned white vote, just like democrats have been winning the gigantic portion of immigrant votes simply by pandering for specific ethnic interests.

Yes

You are trying to investigate racial issues ignoring other historical elements that already explain the division between North and South.

>t. jew

>implying I don't look a lot like him and don't want to see my brothers dwindle out
>implying you can't post maculine European males withipout feeling like the faggot you are

I see them as my brothers. You see it differently.

Here is another, you closeted faggot.

stop

I'm German American, asshole, and my GF is Mexican. That piss you off, bigot?

>DELETE THIS

Fuck off commonfilth you spic

Black people can all be pushed into a single party, hispanics can all be pushed into a single party, but when white people speak up as a bloc it's racist.

An example of "Mestizaje" in mexico (It says, the spaniard and the mulata (black+white or something like that))

How many times are you planning to post this thread today OP?

This is the 7th one...

it's just alarming

until everyone is aware of this rising danger! This is a wakeup call for America! Stop the division! The elites want us weak! Everyone just be unified!

There were like three threads today that showed this boards true fag colors LMAO. You're all a bunch of gay trap lovers. LMAO at you fighting le ebin race war with buttplugs and dragon dildos in your assholes.
>white superiority
KEK

>h-hate me I-I need it to validate my signalling of my shitty gf

Like I give a fuck about your salty arse. Your mistake, not mine. You'll always be that loser for mixing.

Now get over youself.

see
and stop responding to a literal troll you silly lad.

this is a serious issue, gnore it at you PERIL

> Black Lives Matter
> feminism
> La Raza
> LGBTQWTFBBQ+ Community
> Jewish ADL IDF ROFL

How long did you think you could do this before people starting quietly thinking to themselves, "I need to get me some of that..."

Whites are the easiest race in the world to convince to sell out their own interests in the name of "fairness". You have to be literally retarded to fuck that up, and yet here we are.

> Born in America
>Parents from Napoli
>Blue eyes... Very Italian looking
>Military school IQ score: 139
>College education and business owner

>Yfw my whole bloodline is successful

I must admit it cheered me to see that white women and young people voted for Trump. Sensible white people are finally figuring out they need to vote as a block for their own interests.

>blue eyes
>italian

green eyes are italian, you're just a grandson of some barbarian

Whites need to start sticking together, its evolution. As minorities hatred of whites becomes more open whites defensiveness will too.

The left made identity politics big again thinking it could just be for minorities and women but they were fucking stupid.

>one of 2-5% pure Whites in the South
>muh anecdotal evidence

>muh biased research

>claiming to be a hypen american
youre such a faggot cuck. stop appealing to the retards in the EU who are literally letting shitskins invade their country with no politician having the balls to say anything.

fuckin haters gonna h8

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

Yes, and they should be. It's about fucking time western countries stop engaging in self-destructive policies just because they're """""good"""""" or """"progressive"""". Collective self-interest comes first. Needs of the many must come before the needs of the few, and in white countries whites are the many. Their needs must come before the needs of the few.

>there is no such thing as "The Jew", just individuals who happen to be Jewish. Come on

Found the Jewish fag from Reddit. Kill yourself.

>and young people
SAUCE?WTF?

So much wrong in this post. I hate egalitarians.

You mean it scares Jews deeply.

Ok so whites are becoming a minority and voting in bloc for their interests like minorities do

why is this so surprising? everyone embraces black or asian or hispanic identity in politics lol

>it's this faggot again
Plz Stahp. This is exactly why libertarianism has been discredited - human identity does NOT exist on the individual level. Every single descriptor used to identify yourself is based in a larger collective grouping, and that is impossible to escape or change as long as society itself exists.

>Please, be respectful and contribute to the discussion, or fuck off!

Telling people to be respectful on fucking pol.
Get the fuck out of here you pretentious Reddit faggot.

hey, welcome to Sup Forums friend
we did that and you're welcome :)

That last sentence made me kek

>If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them

Ironically, it's the left that's created it. Their obsession with identity politics has backfired on them spectacularly. They're so desperate to compartmentalise everyone based on their skin - deeply patronising in itself, some would say racist - that they've sewn deep divisions across the western world. They talk about blacks and latinos like they're monolithic voting blocks, stripping them of any and all individuality. It escaped them that if they were creating a reality where blacks and latinos and asians *had* to vote a certain way because their race dictates it, then they also create a reality where whites become a voting block, that band together to protect their own interests, communities and culture.

agreed, you are right it's the left's fault that racism is increasing, disgusting and sad

Essentially this. They saw whites as a rabble that couldn't unite.

Minorities shouldn't necessarily be afraid by what white Americans have done in voting Trump. It's not as sinister as it sounds. Just common sense.

No but it should piss you off. Enjoy your Columba, now your kids will look like Jeb Bush.

no she's actually cute, also she's pretty light anyway so our babies will look pretty white

Italians are a literal genetic melting pot.
Some of you are really beautiful, some are really ugly, and I'd say a good 30% is blue eyed and blond and a good 30% is arab-like featured.
Dark skin is quite rare to be honest, and it's an exclusive of sicilians (fucking digusting scumbags, not italians) and campanians (where napoli is).
It's all mixed up and I don't think I've got to explain you why, seeing your history and position.
P.S. Italians will never be victims of forced niggerlove, islam bending and queer acceptance.
Not (only) because of the Vatican influence and mafia, but because the nation is made by smaller ex nations that are so different one another they don't even understand eachother while speaking if the distance between the two is greater than 200 km, and they still hate eachother to this day for countless reasons. But it's the kind of internal hate that paradoxly unites all Italians on regional identity (Norterner/Southerner) wherever an unrecognized "problem" gets in the way of the already existing internal ones.
I hate this country but sometimes I love it for it's extravagance, everthing is the contrary of everything and all is messed up.
You were born and still live in diversity since the foundation of the Republic, all before everyone in EU went nuts and started accepting niggers for the sake of it. Interregional migration kills your country. For example Rome urbanites get to live with both people from north and south which are two complete different worlds, with their own languages, cultures, preferences, history, way of thinking and also food, it's so tireing but yet so interesting).
So, you CAN'T make of "Italians" common somatic features that identify the population as a whole, it's retarded, also you're incapable to put away interior linings and stay firm whenever the only thing that keep you united, the italian citizenship (and football), gets compromised.

Racism is not "increasing", it's always been there and it always will be.

The increasing diversity of the country plays an underrated role in the increasing political divide.

Robert Putnam's work E Pluribus Unum

>In the theoretical toolkit of social science we find two diametrically opposed perspectives on the effects of diversity on social connections. The first, usually labelled the ‘contact hypothesis’, argues that diversity fosters interethnic tolerance and social solidarity. As we have more contact with people who are unlike us, we overcome our initial hesitation and ignorance and come to trust them more...Evidence of this sort suggested to social psychologists, beginning with Gordon Allport in the 1950s, the optimistic hypothesis that if we have more contact with people of other ethnic and racial backgrounds (or at least more contact in the right circumstances), we will all begin to trust one another more. More formally, according to this theory, diversity reduces ethnocentric attitudes and fosters out-group trust and solidarity. If black and white children attend the same schools, for example, race relations will improve. This logic was an important part of the legal case that led the United States Supreme Court to require racial desegregation in the famous Brown v. Board of Education case in 1954. For progressives, the contact theory is alluring, but I think it is fair to say that most (though not all) empirical studies have tended instead to support the so-called ‘conflict theory’, which suggests that, for various reasons – but above all, contention over limited resources – diversity fosters out-group distrust and in-group solidarity. On this theory, the more we are brought into physical proximity with people of another race or ethnic background, the more we stick to ‘our own’ and the less we trust the ‘other’ (Blumer 1958; Blalock 1967; Giles & Evans 1986; Quillian 1995, 1996; Brewer & Brown 1998; Taylor 1998; Bobo 1999; Bobo & Tuan 2006)...

What the fuck do you think dumbass? Open your fucking eyes.

>The evidence that diversity and solidarity are negatively correlated (controlling for many potentially confounding variables) comes from many different settings:

>Across workgroups in the United States, as well as in Europe, internal heterogeneity (in terms of age, professional background, ethnicity, tenure and other factors) is generally associated with lower group cohesion, lower satisfaction and higher turnover (Jackson et al. 1991; Cohen & Bailey 1997; Keller 2001; Webber & Donahue 2001).

>Across countries, greater ethnic heterogeneity seems to be associated with lower social trust (Newton & Delhey 2005; Anderson & Paskeviciute 2006; but see also Hooghe et al. 2006).

>Across local areas in the United States, Australia, Sweden, Canada and Britain, greater ethnic diversity is associated with lower social trust and, at least in some cases, lower investment in public goods (Poterba 1997; Alesina et al. 1999; Alesina & La Ferrara 2000, 2002; Costa & Kahn 2003b; Vigdor 2004; Glaeser & Alesina 2004; Leigh 2006; Jordahl & Gustavsson 2006; Soroka et al. 2007; Pennant 2005; but see also Letki forthcoming).

>Among Peruvian micro-credit cooperatives, ethnic heterogeneity is associated with higher default rates; across Kenyan school districts ethnolinguistic diversity is associated with less voluntary fundraising; and in Himalayan Pakistan, clan, religious, and political diversity are linked with failure of collective infrastructure maintenance (Karlan 2002; Miguel & Gugerty 2005; Khwaja 2006).

>Across American census tracts, greater ethnic heterogeneity is associated with lower rates of car-pooling, a social practice that embodies trust and reciprocity (Charles & Kline 2002).

>Within experimental game settings such as prisoners-dilemma or ultimatum games, players who are more different from one another (regardless of whether or not they actually know one another) are more likely to defect (or ‘cheat’). Such results have been reported in many countries, from Uganda to the United States (Glaeser et al. 2000; Fershtman & Gneezy 2001; Eckel & Grossman 2001; Willinger et al. 2003; Bouckaert & Dhaene 2004; Johansson-Stenman et al. 2005; Gil-White 2004; Habyarimana et al. 2006).

>• Within the Union (northern) Army in the American Civil War, the casualty rate was very high and the risks of punishment for desertion were very low, so the only powerful force inhibiting the rational response of desertion was loyalty to one’s fellow soldiers, virtually all of whom were other white males. Across companies in the Union Army, the greater the internal heterogeneity (in terms of age, hometown, occupation, etc.), the higher the desertion rate (Costa & Kahn 2003a).

>In areas of greater diversity, our respondents demonstrate:

>Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.

>Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in their own influence.

>Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.

>Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).

>Less likelihood of working on a community project.

>Lower likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.

>Fewer close friends and confidants.

>Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.

>More time spent watching television and more agreement that ‘television is my most important form of entertainment’.

heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/

>Third, I argue that intolerance itself is being reclassified as a social good. For six decades, social scientists have almost universally treated intolerance as a negative social disease. Yet, now that liberties are surrendered for equality rather than security, the Left seems less concerned about the harmful effects of intolerance. In fact, they have reframed the concept altogether. For example, political scientist Allison Harell (2010) uses the term “multicultural tolerance,” which she defines as the willingness to “support speech rights for objectionable groups” but not for “groups that promote hatred.” In other words, multicultural tolerance allows individuals to limit the rights of political opponents, so long as they frame their intolerance in terms of protecting others from hate. This is what Marcuse refers to as “liberating tolerance.” In fact, the idea that one should be “intolerant of intolerance” has taken hold on many college campuses, as exemplified through speech codes, civility codes, and broad, sweeping policies on harassment and discrimination. Students now frequently lead protests and bans on campus speakers whom they believe promote hate.

Here's the answer:

>Democrats were counting on a rapid burst of diversification in the U.S. fueled by immigration to help Hillary Clinton. But it may have helped put Donald Trump in the White House.

>The more rapidly a county has diversified since the start of this century, the more likely voters there were to cast ballots for the Republican nominee, a Wall Street Journal analysis of voting results and census data shows. It appears to be one reason Mr. Trump turned some traditional blue states into red states, including Wisconsin.

>The Journal identified counties that had seen the most rapid demographic change since 2000 using the diversity index, a tool used by social scientists and economists. It measures the chance that any two people in a county will have a different race or ethnicity.

>The analysis concluded that small towns in the Midwest diversified more quickly than almost any part of the U.S. between 2000 and 2015. Most was a result of Latinos moving into heavily white areas, particularly in Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. Although southern border states have drawn a far greater number of Mexican and other Central American immigrants during this century’s immigration wave, their diversity changed little because they have long had racially mixed populations.

>The GOP nominee won about 67% of voters in counties where the diversity index rose by 150% or more, the Journal’s analysis of the vote tally as of late Wednesday found. Mrs. Clinton won about 29% of votes in those counties.

>Although Latinos and blacks are more likely to vote Democratic, their increased presence in the rural Midwest didn’t translate to wins in key states, in part because newly arrived Hispanic immigrants often aren’t eligible to vote.

>Exit polls showed 17% of Trump backers said immigration was the most important issue facing the country, ranking it third among four, with the economy topping the list.