What does Sup Forums think of Jonathan Pie ?

He's the guy on that video you may have seen on facebook about the election.

Politically, he's on the left. But he criticizes SJWs, the fact that we try to police speech and that the left does not try to dialogue with people anymore, that they just tell people with a different opinion "shut up you're wrong"

Oh and he hates Hillary

His video about Trump's election : youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
About sexism becoming a hate crime : youtube.com/watch?v=xa2YhXdLJ38

I've picked these two but he's also talked about brexit and stuff, you're free to check. So what do the alt-right think of it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0IwIOUg_Cs&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuck

I was watching Bill Maher last night and he told them "I say transgender instead of transsexual and it's a fucking hate crime."

The problem with these "anti-SJW" liberals is that they're not fundamentally anti-SJW, they just hate the excesses that every non-SJW finds ridiculous. They really don't have a problem with the far-left agenda in principle. And no amount of criticizing "political correctness" will make good with the cultural right.

His act stinks.

cuck. he says people shouldn't talk of the right as if they are retarded, but instead says we need to properly debate them prove why they are wrong. fucking cuck.

I hate British shouters.

Their opinions are often correct, but their mushmouth makes it impossible to agree with them

>climate change denying

stopped watchin right there. global warmers should be institutionalized, not given public stage

You're acting like an unreasonable leftie; you're attacking people solely for opposing you. Reconsider your attitude before the next time you need to remind the lefties that they are damaging free speech.

And can it with the 'cuck' already, it's getting old and gives everyone the impression that you're retarded.

He is a Nazi pre-long knives and doesn't know it.

Yes, but the manner changes everything. He personally thinks the right is wrong, and he's encouraging people who think that too to debate it instead of just calling the right names.

And it's also your right to explain why do you think the right is right, and the debate that arises is the basis of democracy

Don't call him a cuck just because you disagree with him, because that's exactly what SJWs are doing

He's right about why Dems lost. The only thing we disagree on is whether that's good or not.

>hey guys i'm totally not an SJW but anti-SJWs are just as bad as SJWs

>cuck
immediately lost all credence for your argument.

He's referring to the SJWs needing to debate and stop their shit spewing, to provide logic. He's shitting on SJWs because they can't provide any other reason aside from "my feelings hurt"

I'm tired of people going into comedy to be political and actual comedians who think their opinions on politics are any more meaningful than a random person off the street.
I'm not sure which one of those this guy is, but he's definitely one of them.
If he encourages debate/ discussion though, I can at least respect that.

>left silences the right for decades
>right wins for once when they can really make their voices heard
>now the left wants to have a discussion

Nah. Fuck him and fuck you. Granting mercy or concessions to an enemy that never gave them to you is the most cuck behaviour possible short of literally prepping the bull.

The same could be said of Americans. What the hell are you on about?

If you're getting triggered too much by the fact that Pie is left-wing, there's a decent channel on YouTube run by a guy who has the same stance on free speech and the way that political debate needs to be conducted, but he's right-wing. It's a pretty neat channel and the videos are well-made. Very much a 'redpill' channel.

youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/videos

Basically this. The guy is a total cuck and his whole argument is "hey, we should at least allow them to speak before we shut them down and demolish their institutions"

It looks like a meme head shopped onto someone's body

The dopey fuck. Its in group preference. The "right" have a set of principles to base an identity around. The "left" only shit over the right without putting forward a plan, just fucking rainbow shitting unicorns and cock for all.

>black pigeon
seriously think he's a cia controlled opposition. just my gut feeling.

Yes but not all the left has always been like this. There was always people from the left criticizing waht the left has become. The problem is the left also censor these people for committing the terrible crime of defending the right

My heart bleeds for them. Fortunately not for very long.

Do you americunts really neeed these opinions full of emotions?
Here is the same thing from a different take (and take your pick):
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0IwIOUg_Cs&t=3s