>#blackandwhite

what did she mean by this?

Thats a tumblr level pun, sir

WHITE WHALE

HOLY GRAIL

'Down with the patriarchy!'

She has a nigger hide bag?

is whale...blblblbllblbl...

That the combination of black and white is aesthetically pleasing?

Most of my house is decorated that way.
nignogs arent black btw, they are brown, or dark brown.

Best song Leviathan is a GOAT album

That progression

probably something like 'i fucking love fish'

I think she's trying to communicate some message

wow you drumpftards jump on podesta for making cryptic emails, but when melania trump signals to russian pedophiles through instagram, you guys completely ignore it? fuck you all, you fucking hypocrites

If only emus were susceptible to bantz

Othello is a fucking sweet game, I always pick white because they get to go first, just like chess, and cultural/scientific/social/economic progress

black goes first in Reversi. its also considered a disadvantage to go first

First Lady Thread

FeelsGoodMan

The player who goes first actually has a 6-12% advantage

More like "I love fucking fish."

its so majestic

i bet tons of first ladies probably get a little annoyed when their hubby becomes the prez.

Can you imagine marrying someone cause he had a big dick and you won't have to do shit, then he becomes president and suddenly you're constantly being bothered by the secret service and having to make public appearances? I bet most of them just want to sit at home and watch netflicks all day but they can't anymore.

actually black and white are pretty even. Black might have a slight advantage, but White is easier to play due to parity advantage and guarantee of the last move assuming nobody passes. Even then some experts think the black advantage is a meme and it might even be a draw with perfect play.

I love reversi. Such a perfect, balanced game with simple rules.

we're talking about Reversi, not chess

> Black, White, Red, Blue

Sorry, I misread. I assumed you meant it's a disadvantage to go first in general

even if that were true, I'm not sure how that would apply to reversi. Black only goes first out of simplicity. But all of black's moves are identical, just mirror images of each other, so you could theoretically set the board up with black's first move already made. White is the first one to make a "real move" that decides the opening. In a way, white goes first

Looks like typical instagram shit. She is a woman, after all. I just want her to do as little as possible. Just look pretty and be presentable. That's it. I think you're very lovely, Melania, but in your current position all you're good for is being the president's arm candy when he visits foreign leaders.

People didn't used to mind living busy lives because the alternative was sitting at home bored off your ass. Now the alternative is the internet brain massage and nobody wants to do shit anymore. These days, a lot of people look at going out and having fun with their friends as work.

kek
Nice to see how people progresses
Proof than even with a 0.0000000001% chance of doing something, you can still do it

That's dolphins, the sick motherfuckers.

COME WINTER-CHAN