Liberals hate Oprah now

>Winfrey's comments have not been received well online, as several people, including Patton Oswalt (who tweeted "Oprah what the f—? This is not one of my favorite things") and W. Kamau Bell, have taken to Twitter to express their disappointment in Winfrey's new point of view. Many Winfrey followers responded to her comments, which were understood by several people as tone-deaf or condescending.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/oprah-winfrey-faces-backlash-her-comments-donald-trumps-win-946771

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=SEPs17_AkTI
latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-oswalt-mcnamara-book-20160803-snap-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals are acting like Trump is going to kill all the gays, make slavery legal again, and take away women's rights....

fuck off with that clickbait. if your serious post the archive.

What's Patton Oswalt's problem? Besides his wife being dead I mean.

tiny penis, mostly

I can't be alone in wanting to bang Oprah

The Hollywood Jew got to him. Can't say I blame him.

They give you a choice:
>continue your career
>never work again

I would. For the story if nothing else

Aw. If I had a twitter that wasn't full of antisemitic jokes and nazi imagery, I'd tweet my support for her.

Well that's what the media's been saying since the beginning of this election.

like he's a muslim or somthing

DId you notice the clapping? The odd, hypnotic, repeated, forced, clapping?

Holy shit my ID is vidya

Should I relocate to Sup Forums?

dude looks like a big fat baby and act like one too. Its genetic

Wtf I love Oprah now.

Yeah, it's fate

Those digits tell me it's just a coincidence.

This is the intolerant hate speech from Oprah, what a monster

>compare him to real world bad guys for months drawing uncanny (read:stretched) similarities
>all this after having pushed would you kill Hitler the meme for all of living memory
>people react like this

You know exactly what happened

>Patton Oswalt
I have no fucking idea why Americans take their C tier celebrities seriously

I think a few user's tweeted this to him

My mother literally just posted that Trump is going to send blacks back to the plantations. These people are completely insane and delusional.

I literally only recognized one of those people.
>Patton Oswalt
And that was because he gets posted on Sup Forums constantly.
It's a cast of worthless nobodies.

In a heartbeat, those boobs are gigantic.

kek

Imagine if he did. Just out of fucking nowhere, all the niggers on welfare are being rounded up, castrated and shipped south to pick cotton for the newly re-invigorated cotton industry that later revived Americas economy.

Why do the give those check marks to literal nobodies?

Those literal nobodies go through a process just to get them, it validates them and makes them feel important.

>castrated
Smart not to repeat your ancestors mistakes.

wtf I love Oprah now. shit.

I thought liberals liked niggers.

Has Patton Oswalt done anything other than being a guest "star?"in king of queens?

He voiced a pony

He's a fat effeminate cuck

I unironically applaud how you re-worked the format of the Sup Forums post for a totally different effect here my dude, very effective

Same people who called ellen racist

>liberals are now turning on Oprah
I'm not sure what timeline I'm even in anymore

"Oprah, you can take a deep breath and hold it while the rest of us literally fight for our lives right now. #baka"

Baron Prime timeline

why do liberals think they are going to be rounded up and shot?

Is it because they just buy their own made up bullshit about being attacked by Trump supporters?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=SEPs17_AkTI

Oprah knows the Don loves America

They ate up the marketing that was supposed to get Hillary elected. Now that Trump will be president, and they still believe the narrative, they're flipping their shit. I ALMOST feel bad for them, they're just so idiotic.

Some friends of mine were saying how now people are going after gays and other people because now "they aren't protected" based on Twitter stories.

Then I remembered those threads about twitter and facebook stories from the "Trumpocalypse" but didn't want to say they were probably bullshit to avoid a shitstorm.

Because taking a position to an hysterical extreme is how they feed their ego to try to raise their self-centered self-importance to god tier levels.

"I'm not just upset that my candidate didn't win, I am LITERALLY going to be rounded up and shot!"

geez

They've set the bar so low for Trump that he just has to put in a mediocre effort and he'll be praised for "letting go of hate"

It might be fear of the other liberals who are rioting around them. If they don't virtue signal hard enough, the mobs may tun on them.
Or maybe they're the ones out rioting, and what they mean is they're literally in the midst of battle.
*throws molotov*
*takes selfie*
*checks twitter*

> told to breathe deeply
> triggered

Oh sweet christ, they've become parodies of themselves.

RARE?
>kek'd at my Captcha

I didn't believe in my heart that so many inbred retarded tiny dick white racist homophobes existed. Now, people like me will be beaten to death in the street by right wing death squads. I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son. Children of mixed races will be bullied for not being "pure" under a Trump Presidency. Literally shaking right now. Thanks Drumpftards

I have prayed for someone to wipe her out for almost 35 years. That's one cunt I fuckin hate

>He killed his wife to prevent her from finding out he is a serial killer and now will finish her book she was writting about chasing him.

latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-oswalt-mcnamara-book-20160803-snap-story.html

What did she say?

>posting shitty celebrity clickbait article from hollywoodreporter
>thinking your better than liberals
pick one

Can't tell if bait or a retard? Go fuck yourself either way.

This is seriously the level of brainwashing we were fighting against.

And we still won.

>I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son
You honestly can't tell that that's satire? How new are you?

Wait am I being rused? How can they be offended by this?

Literally everything offends them at this point.

How's she threatened in any way?

He used to be an outstanding stand-up comedian, but then he went full retard almost over night. He used to joke about getting pussy for being famous and how he hated hippies, etc., and now he lubricates his soft cock with the tears he cries over Trump saying mean things. I don't know what the fuck happened.

Not a parent?
Kids throwing tantrums just take everything as reason to shriek harder. Everything but being given in to. They wanted Hillary, they didn't get her, and they're going to stomp and cry until we let them have her. Or they cry themselves tired and take a nap.

Love the backwards NWO. What a sense of humor Satan has.

based

>I can't be alone in wanting to bang Oprah
You're about as likely to get to as a swimwear salesman has to convince her she looks good in a bikini.

I don't get it either. She's essentially just repeating what Obama had said in his speech. This may very well be the most harmless and insignificant comment ever to offend a large group of people.

>over 9000 penises

Is she still relevant? I have no idea.

I never noticed her tits were so glorious

She can't keep getting away with it!

Cannibalism is delicious

not even a meme, manlets have rage issues. small man syndrome.

It's a shooop

The dignified responses of her fans.

>literal nobodies
Wiener Dog isn't a literal nobody!

He does seem humbled by it. He hasn't really said much since his victory speech and he's trying to make peace with people like Obama and Hillary.

So when are they going to tell Obama he's the devil for accepting the election and trying to make it work?

WTF? I love Oprah now? #yaasqueen #slay

So I've kinda dismissed Oprah in the past, and haven't really paid attention. Seeing this thread (ok mostly the shopped titty pic above) I did some reading... Is she actually a low-grade red-pill? I mean she jumped on the Obama wagon pretty hard, but overall it seems like shes a pro-self-reliance, 'by your boostraps' type. Am I just catching a few good articles?

people are freaking out over the fact that it seems like she isnt going to fan the flames like freaking out would do any one any good

Trendy PC culture happened.
Everyone around him, wanting those movie and TV deals, all flipped to the more "marketable" political beliefs, commentary, friends etc.
So if he wanted to keep that up, time to sell out.

>Amy Schumer says "jump"

are you the same metatron that was in the apocalypse now thread?

literally condoning Trumps plan to send all non white males to concentration camps, she's literally gobelles

That nigger bimbo is dumb as a loaf of bread. Remember >9000 penises? yeah.

I saw a video of her shilling for hill a few weeks before the election. Said "You dont have to like her, just vote for her" "There is no such thing as a choice here". Shes now trying to save her fat ass by trying to appease the trump gov.

Of course they do. Liberals will love and support you right up to the moment you do or say something they don't like.

Everything they like is good and correct and anything else is wrong, racist and problematic.

What happened to the liberal mentality of always deferring to PoC?

Twitter fight number 156322
Twitter fight number 3690157
And many many more.

cmon man, I'm a manlet and voted for Trump. Don't lump me in with Patton fucking Cobblepot

That never existed, the fuck you talking about.

Any "PoC" that goes against the rhetoric has, and will always be, immediately cast out and labeled an Uncle Tom House Nigga.

They are eating themselves. It's delicious

Liberals are the most intolerant people

oprah dindu nuffin

did u even read it?

THIS IS THE TWEET THEY ARE MAD AT WTF

That's pretty fucking funny, all she did was tell people to chill out and they're crucifying her.

telling people to take breath is now a hate crime.

Guys, I am literally triggered right now.
Fucking white males, am I right? His privilege is showing. Fucking Oprah

I always knew she was our girl.

i think Oprah is pragmatic by nature, and not a looney wackjob liberal. She apreciates and respects good sensible business people, being her background is in business entertainment. Wouldnt be surprised if she isnt a hardcore Shillary fanboy like Katy Perry and the rest of the brain dead celebrities.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND user

AMERICA VOTED FOR HATE

MISOGYNY

WHATEVER ELSE THESE CRYBABIES CAN'T STAND

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

EXCEPT WHEN HATE WHENS. THEN FUCK EVERYTHING

>Take a beep breath Hope Lives
So basically since she's not panicking like everyone else, that means this comment is offensive.

I'd hate to be a celebrity right now. You either have to publicly denounce Trump or your fans will turn on you

Literally fight for our lives...Maybe we should validate their fears.