youtube.com/watch?v=KnL2K8jVS7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjePEw1oKlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH SHIT!!!

>autistic Sup Forumstards pretending to be relevant
mid kek

wtf i hate drumpf now

>Anonymous
Not giving this views. What does it say?

i have crazy down syndrome and forgot to link the youtube vid

youtube.com/watch?v=KnL2K8jVS7A

Message to Donald Trump

How many more wars? How many more people have to die? Enough is enough, these strategic war games need to cease! This isn't a game and there are no winners, your proxy wars are over, end this now! If you fail to heed this message a third world war is inevitable. Millions will die and every single one of their deaths will be by your incompetence as so called “leaders”.

This is a call to every peace seeker, to every valuer of truth & honesty, to every being of unity and progress. You are the ones that must stand together and rise in the face of conflict. We can stand united and show that we will not allow ourselves to be used as pawns in a never ending game of lies and adversity. The future of this species relies on the choices we make right now. The outcome of our actions will have a lasting impact on generations to come. Do not come to regret the future you created for your children and their children. This is your opportunity to make a difference and put peace above self-interests, to change and redesign the status quo. This is your chance to create something truly magnificent!

We are Anonymous,
We are Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

Teh personal army is coming to BTFO Drumpf!!

Do they know how to do anything besides DDoS? I'm trying to even recall any significant event where they actually hacked something.

I dont want to give him views, what does he say?

Second. I don't even want to watch it embedded because I'm sure it's cringey as fuck.

Current Anonymous is just a fake group, the hacking group was destroyed a while back.

These people are just SJW, playing dressup

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjePEw1oKlQ

Wtf I hate tech n9ne now

larping faggots, fuck these niggers who think they are so cool because they are frail faggots who know how to use compooters and the internet so good

They don't even do that, they are not even the anonymous that did shit. They just took the name.

but he isn't even the fucking president yet

what really gets me is that Trump has already taken office and he's already stopped WWIII with Russia just by sheer presence

Wtf I am now anonymous missile

Top cringe

>Blaming Trump for proxy war started by Obango and Shillary

wot

Another proof that they're fucking dumbasses. Hillary was the real danger about the wwIII.

Why does a group that claims to have no centralized leadership have an "official" youtube channel?

>Anonymous Official [Verified Account]

gee i wonder

So they are agreeing with Trump? Are they literally retared? Russia said they want to renegotiate full-relations. The Cold War is over assuming Trump is good at diplomacy (which he is).

So what, they're saying Trumps gonna cause wars?
When he's the person causing the most peace, especially between russia and the US?

>le anonymoose meme
Fuck off anonymous is dead

How the fuck needs >Anonymous?
When we got Lord KEK!

Cringe.
reddit level

It still exists, just not organized under a single banner since the cointelpro co-opting.

A lot of the old players were involved with wikileaks related shit.

Nobody cares

Bb-b-b--but we need a no fly zone over Syria so we can kill the filthy red commie menace!

Honestly when can I get a burger with vodka already Trump and Putin are so faghard for each other I want to puke.

fucking hell nu-anonymous is so shit

gone from some shitty activism to libtard

All the actual hackers, ghostsec etc. left because muh leegion were a fucking liability

This youtube channel, the people who make public statements in anonymous name are not them though.

You know that, they took the name to use for their own agenda.

>How many more wars? How many more people have to die? Enough is enough, these strategic war games need to cease! This isn't a game and there are no winners, your proxy wars are over, end this now! If you fail to heed this message a third world war is inevitable. Millions will die and every single one of their deaths will be by your incompetence as so called “leaders”.

This reflection is gold. (((They))) are in panic mode.

Deliberately going full ad hominem against Trump in the name of great justice, to fuel up kids, lefties and retards that doesn't pay attention much.

This is it. This is official statement that they lost control.

bullshit virtue boosting by people who are using a website renowned for raiding habbo hotel and making swastikas using black characters with afros and closing the pool due to AIDS

well to be fair it's more the departure of clinton and her cabal that has done that

Not relevant anymore.

What do the pink letters in the background say? I can only read "The hatrim (?) has you". What does that mean?

Good to see anonymouse in 2016 being irrelevant deadbeats who are brainwashed by mainstream media all the same

Lol dude FUCK the system LMAO xddddddds

Quite correct, Sabu a shit.

My thoughts every time. He's not even a politician!

>b-but he's a -ist!

A repeating gif with a hax0r effect layed over it while a text to speech software is spewing out bullshit

Yeah drumpf btfo amiright guys???

go back to 9gag

anonymous >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OFFICIAL

Someone pls respond, this is important. It's always the same sentence that is being shown and i can't read the second word.

Anonymous needs those NEETbux to continue living in mom's basement making dank legun memes.

>people still do the mask march
>its literally just an excuse for migrants to loot city centers

Anonymous is a spontaneous idea
The only people still following it as some sort of group are useful idiots

Anonymous has been garbage for a long time.

dumb

fight me irl faggot

Isnt one of Trump's main selling points to end the proxy wars Obama and Hillary started?
Seems like they're doing this so when Trump does end these wars, they can act like it was because of this shit message.

shills and plants have been co-opting the "Anonymous" name for so long now that any centralized message from them can't be taken seriously.

it's "The Matrix Has You" because the transparent animated gif that someone laid over the v for vendetta gif is from the movie The Matrix. they just polarized the colours and used a filter to create the animation. the only effortfagging done was on the fox news-looking intro and even that was probably stolen from somebody's school project

not using a webem anonymous plz u btfo ur self

Burgerland prides itself on being toxic and divisive among its own people because angry populations are more willing to give networks money.

You know something, that's not a threat. It's an appeal. If as I personally hope trump can work with Putin to stop the conflicts in Ukraine and Syria and lower the tension between the US and Russia. Plus do as promised for the American people. He will have been the best president you will have had for a very long time.

Soros faction morons. Christ how stupid can you?

>France flag over anonymous logo
>(((anonymous))) """"" official"""""
>some spoopy hax0r gif looped with text to speech spewing out liberal bullshit
Everyone dislike bomb the video pls its giving me digital down syndrome

>How many more wars?

Stopped reading there, completely retarded

>2.13 MB, 1296x885

Well fuck you too. Get a goddam clue.

ikr?

Apparently they think vandalism using a keyboard is edgy or something. I never understood the geek view of manhood.

They're not wrong, he needs to end Shillary/Obongbong's wars. But in reality, he will bend at the knee and let Pence run things.

That image is about a decade old now.

Who?

Anonymous aren't Sup Forumstards and haven't been for years.

When they caught a few Anonymous members a couple of years ago they were friendless virgin loser teenage boys in Indonesia that posted on reddit and 9gag. Not even shitting you

Pretty sure they are saying that they are tired of what other people have cause and that Trump can change it.
They are requesting them to stop what has gone on before.
To end proxy wars (which is a thing) and that Trump (and others) become peace seekers and actually become something more than the same president as before.
These guys get it.

can we get some of those paranoid schizophrenics from the comet pizza threads in here to investigate this? is this a case of someone just being fucking retarded or did he hide gold in the image somehow?

what a self indulgent introduction

>i have crazy down syndrome and forgot to link the youtube vid
Don't let it get you down. Turn that frown upside down.