Is he the greatest intellectual of our time?

is he the greatest intellectual of our time?

his critique of drumpf is spot on

No
>Welcome to the Waking Up Podcast...Okaaaaaayyyy....
>Once again I apologize for the audio.
>First I have to take care of some housekeeping...
>Not enough of you are donating to my Patreon. I'll have to conclude that doing this podcast is a waste of my time and yours unless you give me more money.
>Now, a lot of people have been making some noises on Twitter. I don't know why I use Twitter.
>Once again, it's the usual suspects: Glenn Greenwald, Reza Aslan.....
>I know that this gets incredibly boring to deal with all the time, and I promised you all not to talk about them again, but I'm going to talk about how stupid they are again for 20 minutes.
>And a lot of you had criticisms for me. Rest assured you didn't understand what I was saying.
>By the way, did I mention that I am indeed a liberal? Because I am. I am a liberal. Remember that.

hahahaha

that is spot on

need to save for my folder

Cognitive dissonance personified.

Also
>(((Harris)))

Every. Fucken. Time.

Used to like him when i was a le liberal atheist, now he's kind of exhausting. He's not a dumb guy, but it's funny how he recognizes how terrible foreign influence on the west is while promoting it.

FPBP

No, he's smart, but he's delusional as fuck

This guy is a first class moron.

Just another Jewish propagandist.

Always has been. Doesn't give a fuck about leading goyim to Truth; just wants to dismantle the enemies of Judaism, make sure those inclined towards non-belief remain pro-Israel and that Atheism stays nice and safe and philosemitic, even as all the problems of "religion" in the West are because of its roots in Judaism.

WHAT IS THIS, A MORAL SYSTEM FOR ANTS?

Shmuel Horowitz pls go NOW

He's not an intellectual, he's a jew.

>supports torture as a moral thing to do, the end justifies the end in his opinion
>supports killing people can be moral if the have some specific ideas, specially religious fanatics/islamic terrorist
>"MUH TRUMP IS A FASCIST THAT SUPPORTS TORTURING TERRORISTS"
>"HE ALSO WANTS TO MAKE MUSLIMS NOT BEING ABLE TO GET GREEN CARDS! YOU CANNOT PREVENT ISLAMIC TERRORISM IN SUCH AN IMMORAL WAY"

I love Sam Harris and even I think this is funny

his last podcast was incredible. i am happy that this man exists and hope the left drafts him into politics

(((his)))

He's a neuro scientist who never openend a philosophy book

(((you)))

Thisss.
I don't see how non Evangelicals can really be Zionists. All secular arguments for Zionism tend to be "well Israel supports gay marriage and Feminism therefore we have an obligation to send 6 zillion shekels erry day.

I thought he was pretty good then I heard his opinions on Trumpy/Hillary, and his interview with Gad Saad.

To paraphrase
> Sam Harris: Do you think there are some types of research which should not be done?
> Gad Saad: No limits, anything interesting should be researched!
> Sam Harris: I-I-I j-just mean maybe we shouldn't research racial intelligence differences and stuff like that.

You can literally read his mind. Sam thinks "niggers are stupid but it's best if the public doesn't know about it". SLIMY ACADEMIC

By the way Steven Pinker's book the Blank Slate makes a spot-on case why we should not structure a liberal society around facts such as "racial intelligence equality", because they are likely not true. The only case for equality under the law is a moral one.

God damn i read it all in his voice, spot fucking on.
I didnt even know this was possible.

He's a fear peddler who sounds like an intellectual. He's just another linguistically gifted Jew.

he's smarter than anyone on Sup Forums but still refutable most of the time

beware of his persuasive techniques

I think he's kind of sexy