How does it make you feel that there are more liberals marching across the world against Trump than there are...

How does it make you feel that there are more liberals marching across the world against Trump than there are conservatives in entire states in the middle of the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEjpahorr78
youtube.com/watch?v=tvVoY-PTf6s
youtube.com/watch?v=iRg7QMJKHpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno? How does it feel that Donald trump now controls enough nukes and "high flying assets" to blow every one of those lefties to hell?

I'm afraid we can't trust your judgement on this, seeing as how you're all mentally retarded

I'm bemused by the lightweight rioting taking place in places like Portland, where an overwhelming majority of voters already rejected the man the protestors are railing against. What's the point? Are they trying to convince already liberal Oregonians that Trump is evil by vandalizing their businesses and cars, and randomly assaulting people who more likely than not voted Democratic Party down the ticket? This is the sort of irrational hate the left constantly smears their opponents with.

The vandals are sent by the GOP and FSB to delegitimize it.

I guess we would seem retarded to someone who thinks that there is more than two genders and that a human with a dick can really be a dolphin on the inside... I can't wait till trump is sworn in!

What's that noise? I think some abbos are raping your mom again, better go check on that.

No niggers just steal shit cause they can't help themselves the GOP has no real need to make a riot illegitimate. You guys are buying them the full 8 years with you baby tears

The first European settlers murdered all the Abbos where I'm from they don't fuck with anyone outside the Northern Territory.

Makes me feel like a winner.

Are these riots worse than Slut Walk? What about Occupy Wallstreet?

You might want to check the mirror

:^^^^^^)))))))))))))))

All that impotent rage makes me feel pretty smug desu

nah it's just niggers being niggers

also, makes me feel great. Not even a conservative/liberal but I felt ol' Donnie-boy was the safest choice, so this shit is fucking hilarious to me. Cry some moar, libfags.

We accept the rule of law. We didn't get triggered and go apeshit when Barry was elected. Many here voted for Barry.

dont care. Probably because liberals are unemployed and have nothing better to do

Feels good man.

We have bigger kurdish rallies against Erdogan (20k+) in Germany (hint: we are a population of 85m) than you have liberals protesting in the US.

This is just another example of how powerful the MSM propaganda has been

History books will be written about this election cycle and the massive amount of propaganda that the MSM has been using, not to mention the amount of social media censorship and forced trending topics/hashtags.

I feel nothing.

Which is exactly what these protesters are going to accomplish.

just wait until they get their heroin withdrawals and they'll lose interest.

No. They are Soros and DNC dark money.

Pic related.

How does it feel to know we literally don't care, and no matter how hard you virtue signal, we still don't?

He's banned, why though

I feel pretty good. These fags will go away when they get bored, or the sweet tasty Soros money dries up.

>both signs are yellow
>the conspiracy unravels!!!!

IT'S A FUCKING SALT MINE LOL

You mean like all the propaganda that went into making a New York billionaire and close friend of the Clintons appear to be anti-establishment and the peoples candidate?

That was impressive.

If they came out with the same energy on election day they wouldn't be in this mess. Bunch of lazy fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEjpahorr78

cmon man

The tears they sustain me

damn you're right Trump DNC shill confirmed

Feels great

Of all possible color choices, in all three cases it's black on yellow. The odds are pretty low.

That's not real is it? looks like damn near 500,000 people

Can't stop laughing desu, senpai.

They don't want civil war, which is fortunate for them. Let them bitch and cry and tear down their own communities. Guaranteed, if this even slightly spills over into rural America, they will learn the hard truth.

Holy fuck look at this protest in front of a Trump Bank in New York City!

I feel delighted. I think it's hilarious. It's poetic justice, karma, hypocrisy coming home to roost, pretty much any of those descriptions of the intense butt-hurt.

I have to be as quiet about being a Trump supporter after the election as I was before, simply because these entitled, enabled literal losers will vandalize my home or truck or try to jump someone when they outnumber them 5 to 1. But it is still so sweet and delicious.

Each passing story about the tears or the criminal backlash reactions or the fantasy hyperbolic stories of lynchings and slavery being returned, American Hispanic citizens being deported, or internment camps for muzzies makes me wonder exactly what it's going to take to make people wake up from their fantasy world. Honestly, probably some deaths. Just like the killer clown nonsense, it suddenly became a lot less hip and edgy when people started carrying guns as a reaction to it.

Just sit tight til a dindu noggin in Atlanta or St. Louis gets killed by a cop, then the real face of this nonsense will be revealed.

Wrong.

It makes me so mad, I feel like jogging now. Fuck walking
youtube.com/watch?v=tvVoY-PTf6s

It feels great. People are standing up to let their injustices be head. They're finally getting off their tumblr blogs and facebooks to let America know, we are not okay with this president. I think it's beautiful. It reminds me of the civil rights protests in the 50s and 60s. This should keep happening until Trump resigns.

This.
>200%Smug.Jpg

You mean they're finally getting some exercise. Walk walk walk walk walk. All you gotta do is walkkkkkkkkkkk

I found secret footage of protest preperation
youtube.com/watch?v=iRg7QMJKHpA

Imagine just carpet bombing straight down that road with napalm. The thought of that makes my pp hard.

>he fell for the Soros meme
kek, dude will probably decompose within the next couple years

You're probably right about the FSB, I've been thinking about this since Don won. Much of Hillary's Russophobic rhetoric was unfounded but you might imagine a KGB dictator whose FSB is so massive could easily be undertaking active measures throughout the world.

I think Trump's also a conman and voted for Gary "WhatsAnAleppo" Johnson, but not respecting the electoral rules as they stand is pointless.

Good thing protests bring nothing more than violence and riots now a days. They don't change a thing.

These riots show the rest of the world just how "tolerant" and "accepting" the left really is. It shows us the true colors of the left.

The original nerd virgin antifa fags are upset nobody ever gave a rat's ass about them so they decided to co-opt the protests.

I feel it will do wonders for their type-II diabetes.

What you have in a nutshell:
1)Organized protests paid for by Soros moveon and opensociety orginizations.
2)Sheep-minded faggots joining in because they are self-important douches without a soul
3)Antifa cocksuckers destroying other people's property

Trump won. I don't give a fuck about anything else. They can riot next four years for all I care.

what the fuck is this for real

>Civil war against lefties
Remind me which side has most of the guns hahaha

feels good

Looks like Brazil to me

Yeah yeah nobody gives a shit about lefts 'protests' and riots

Touch Trump however and its WW3

Where the hell are the right wing counter mobs when you need them?