#DisneyPolitics, #RacistStarWars, Part 3

Continued from Rundown: One of the creators of the new Star Wars movie Rogue One made a tweet saying the Empire is a White Supremacist organization and promoting anti-Trump material.

None of this has been approved by his superiors.

Let's see what they think of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the tweet in question.

>sometime said something I don't like on Twitter I'm gonna make a big stink about it and get him fired
This is the kind of pathetic childish antics I expect from the SJWs. Kill yourself, no one cares about Twitter.

Not approved by his bosses.

thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/

Email is under Press Inquiries.

Are you telling me my entire stormtrooper collection is racist? I demand a fucking refund!!!

Someone tweet disney my picture demeanding a refund IDK how to use the Twitter

>Empire
>White Supremacist
If anything it shows cooperation amongst all humans more than anything. Unity in removing Xeno
Fuck these nu-males.

He's not wrong though. It's also the greatest empire the galaxy has ever known, spreading peace and prosperity throughout.

>White supremacist (human)

Did he just imply non-whites aren't human?

#huttslivesmatter

Raycist

I'm boycotting this fucking progressive movie and star wars et al. Thus faggot sealed the deal. Free speech accept the consequence.

Nah, hutts are total space jews. The only difference is no one is afraid to call the hutts out on it in Star Wars.

This is the transition of power.

Trump and now the destruction of star wars. This year is awesome. We can stop the manchildren!

I don't know if this is your collection, but it's nice user.

This is beautiful

has anybody tweeted this yet?

Fight fire with fire.

Yanks built the nuke. Commies rushed to build heir own. Once the door is opened, it's open for all.

I'm pretty sure it's on the lore that the empire only accepts white humans

In the game Star Wars Galaxies every race but human got a penalty if joining the empire

What about the niggertrooper from the last movie?

that wasn't the empire, it was the first order

and that movie sucked

bump for justice

In the lore the empire are human supremacists and discriminate against aliens. Nothing about whites.

The empire was a human supremacist movement within the galaxy. always was. one of the grand admirals was basically just a blue human and that was considered super fucking weird that he was so high rank because he wasnt human.
what did he say that was wrong? i don't understand

Not all humans are White.

Well, now you know ... the REST of the story.

But what about all the human diversity in ep7? There were definitely Asian and black officers in the empire.. Muh nazi-space-analogue has always just been anti squidface alien scum.

He's just more honest than his bosses senpai. Remember Ep7?

In movies and EU they are space Nazis, so yes, in the EU there were very few non-white humans, thrawn was the best leader the empire had and he was an alien

oh yeah right skin color didn't matter in the empire within the lore. they didn't officially discriminate against darkies..

That said, it should keep the white supremacist look for the nazi style for aesthetic reasons.

What the fuck?

Is Sup Forums Tumblr now?

Are we jusr trying to show everyone just how dumb SJWs are or something?

Wtf I love the Empire now.

Oh wait, I always did. FUucking rebel scrum.

The Empire turned to crap pretty quickly, becoming even more corrupt than the Republic that preceded it, and it lasted only two decades before the Galactic Republic came back. Two decades is a fucking blip, even as far as American history goes, let alone galactic history that goes back a thousand generations.

This makes me VERY hopeful for this coming movie, actually. The Empire being Human/White-centric was strictly an Extended(Expanded) Universe (EU) thing.

This means Rogue One is an actual Star Wars movie rather than existing in a typical JJ Abrams alternate universe / timeline.

hope that movie bombs
that would be funny

I'm talking straight up Grand Admiral Thrawn shit here. This is Timothy Zahn level canon. Massive. Will see movie. Refused to see Episode VIII.

Marketing & merchandise department won't be too pleased with him

The ultimate truth about star wars is this. The emperor was originally this bad guy who was a dick but in hindsight, he was the only one who see the coming darkness. His plan was to build the death star to defend his GALAXY from the youzaan vong who are not affected by the force he new the jedi council are a bunch of libtardy faggots so he had to get into power somehow. TLDR if the rebels didn't destroy the death star, the youzaan bong invasion would not have been remotely successful.

If you can't handle Sup Forums, get the fuck back to where you came from.

>Human white supremacist organisation
>Empire of Maori Mandalorian clones

Wait. WAIT. Is this the same guy?!

We are going to build a star. A great star. An amazing star. OUR star... and folks... believe me... it will be a DEATH star. A death star to decades of failed policy. A death star to decades of wasteful spending and poor management of our resources. A death star to the corrupt establishment that has outsourced your jobs and slashed your benefits. We will build our death star ladies and gentlemen. We will build this death star together as an Empire.

>White Supremacist organization
>Storm Troopers are all Hispanic
sure m8

Jesus.

>sees name Chris Weitz
>woah, is that Charles Walz?

Trying to take the "high road" when it comes to liberals and their SJW faggotry lead to the rise of Obama, liberals and their SJW faggotry.

No.

They were based off the rise of hitler though. Darth vaders helmet is based off that the germans wore in ww2. But criminalizing influences is a slippery slope, the dwarfs in lord of the rings greediness were based of jewish history.

In the originals they were all clones of the one bounty hunter. After the fall or whatever they recruited non clones.

YOU IDIOTS

YOU HAVE TO GO AT THE TOY RETAILERS AND TOY MANUFACTURERS

ALSO MENTION NO BUYING RADICAL TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS. TELL THEM YOULL BUY A HATCHIMAL INSTEAD

someone make a press inquiry of what they think about their writer clearly expressing an anti-white aganda in their new Star Wars film.

go empire! always knew they were the good guys.