You guys have literally fucked up everything in life

you guys have literally fucked up everything in life.

I doubt any of you went to a top university, have good careers in law, finance, medicine. You guys are the untermensch Hitler talked about.

What makes you think you aren't being screwed over by trump or outplayed by some higher power right now?

i went to a "top 5" university in the united states. i had to drop out after 2 years because I wasn't learning jack shit. the only reason to go to one of those things is if you want to become a doctor. college is a meme

>have good careers in law, finance
hitler had a lot more beef with these people than he did with the working class though

Fully aware that im a complete untermensch, but you dont need a degree, or work in one of those fields to think for myself or know enough when im uneducated about something and learn about it.

And if indeed i am wrong, then so what? Life goes on, you live and learn.

NO U?

I mean I'm still in uni and I voted Shillary cause my family has always voted democratic, since they used to stand for the average worker

Anyways I'm happy if either won cause I'm just genuinely curious what Trump will do or change, if it really does get that bad I always have my BRD passport so move back to eu

I make 6 figures and never went to college. Nice meme friend-o.

Nice assumptions! Better luck next time.

>What makes you think you aren't being screwed over by trump or outplayed by some higher power right now?

The crooked media, elites and all the people that hold garbage society destroying opinions having a meltdown at the same time.

I make 150K a year doing Computers
get danced on

Post your doctorates and other degrees

also
>inb4 ctr shill

Actually have an MD and can tell you obamacare fucked the healthcare system.

>doing Computers

kek

I'm about to ask for a raise, and I'm going to get it.

>went to a top university
is this a big deal in america? all universities here are equally valid

Cool rationalization brah, how's working at McDonald's ?

I bear witness to what a leftist nanny state does

No education can compete

This. It is a fucking status symbol here.

Graduated in Philosophy, 400k any job starting

calm down. its ok. why dont you eat some ice cream and watch twilight or hunger games. i wont even feel you up while saying things like just the tip tonight

doesnt that sound good? see its not the end of the world

I was exchanging emaills with a guy from Sup Forums that turned out to be one of the top Nuclear graduated at MIT or something like that. He showed me his favorite animes.

>white
>6'1
>AS Computer and Networking Security & Forensics
>BA Compute Science and Computer Engineering
>10 years industry experience
>write white papers on using machine learning
>make 140k/yr working remote from home

I may be a 400lb Sup Forums hacker but I got some good pro's in my life

Med school and then Yale residency
Fuck off.

Not a burger but skipped uni, spent years getting my hands dirty doing real work and now make serious money contracting to projects in the healthcare sector.

I am sure affirmative action students who have no idea what actual work is and who also need safe spaces/therapy when they don't get their own way are much more qualified for the real world :^)

wow op, you're a really smart guy.

Your parents must be so proud of you. Great work, buddy.

Here's your golden start.

Now get in the gas chamber.

I think he meant that intelligent people don't need college to do well in life.

Kek I write for a newspaper.

Everyone here has a degree from Harvard or Princeton. Just like in real life.

>Assistant Manager at a Car dealership
>Get to pick a car of my choice at a huge discount
>Got a 2017 ZL1 for just over $48,000
>Roughly $110,000 yearly, more or less depending on sales
>live in a $320,000 on the outer edge of Houston

Life is good. If being played means this quality of life, then I'm totally OK with it.

Because I don't care. Liberals are having fatal spazz attacks and the media is in full chimpout mode and that is all that matters to me.

the fact that your assumptions of me are untrue, which means your assumption of trump is untrue?

I have a career in HVAC. I make $22.75 an hour.

I just bought a new truck, and I own a house on 145 acres of land.

And I did it all without some shitty worthless degree from Indoctrination Univ.

I also voted Trump. Stay mad, snowflake.

Retired at 45 after career in finance.
Spend my time travelling, tinkering and shit-posting.
If Trump kills estate tax as promised, I may go back to work as my (children's) effective tax rate goes from >80% to 50%.

Shut the fuck up you liberal piece of shit and go take all your dirty dishes upstairs so mom can wash them, and for sakes it's been a few days since the election, go take a shower you fucking loser, then drink bleach fucktard.

>law
>overworked and will never earn much unless get lucky and all my bootlicking pays off
>medicine
>see above minus bootlicking
>finance
>see above, with even more bootlicking

Why would i study something I don't find interesting to do a job I'm not interested in? I got my masters from one of the top ranked engineering courses in the country and sooner or later I'm going to start my own firm so I don't have some big nosed kike telling me what to do. But I'm sure you'll have a satisfying career working for bankers who had everything handed to them on a plate by their parents, or putting ungrateful retards back together who would have left this realm thanks to natural selection in any other period of history.

Law enforcement here.

Shouldent you be protesting? Im getting real bored with your friends faces.