Michael Moore

What the FUCK is his problem?

Had to grease up his gelatinous body to fit through the doors, which is why he feels so accomplished.

that dude will be super salty in 2020

So did he hand deliver this to Trump?

He backed a loser and now he's bitter

Probably threw it in the trash without looking.

>and wen to give it to him
>little did he know that as soon as he wasn't watching, they tossed his "message" into the bin.

He's a bleeding heart progressive liberal that is insane

RWDS kill this guy first

Leftists crucified him for saying that working class whites aren't all racists so he is trying to make up for it.

>yfw you realize Michael Moore is what Caitlyn Jenner looks like in 20 years

>You lost. step aside

One of the most heavily protected men in the world, vs a 70 year old fat guy wearing a baseball cap.

Let battle commence.

He actually wanted Trump to win. It's why he was way ahead of the curve. He could see the bullshit for what it was in the MSM. He's a carpet-bagger and opportunist. He say the MSM was full of shit, called the race for Trump ahead of time, now he looks like a Gifted Prognosticator for simply seeing what every /pol fag saw, and gets to be the leader of the 'Resistance.' He is an utter slimeball piece of shit. As far as he's concerned This is good for business.

It's nice to see him take breaks from his hourly lardings.

How assblasted is he that the only thing anyone will remember about his anti-Trump movie is the part that made Trump sound like the ultimate liberator of America?

"what? Who gives a shit about Moore? Trash it. "

trump should keep it as a trophy

He accidentally contributed to Trump winning and it's eating him up inside

ugh, hes going to lead libs to overturn the election. wtf.

I bet he's part of the pedo ring.

>SS took the note I wrote up & went to give it to him.
Implying they didn't just throw it in the trash in the next room to appear polite.

why was hillary in trump tower?

Delete your delegates, Donald.

michael moore is irrelevant

trump got pranked so hard

how can you look at this picture and think youre the "good guy"?

Shouldn't he be blaming Gary Jones like he did with Ralph Nader when Bush won in 2004?
Fuck this fat faggot.

Can't say I'm surprised

I was able to get outside the girl's locker room & deliver my crush a message: "Do you like me. Yes/No." Some girl took the note I wrote up & went 2 give it to her.

wtf I'm a muslim now

He's simply the worst. I think he might actually be some kind of demon.

I guarantee Michael Moore voted for Trump. He's just acting.

I doubt he'll be alive by then. he's fat as fuck

I guarantee he couldn't fit into the voting booths

He's an attention whore. Nobody should give him any.

yeah if I was a bit schizo I might think he had one of those skeleton monsters from eternal darkness in him

How the fuck did Trump lose? Do they even realize how many illegals voted for Hillary? Do they even realize that if popular vote was the way to win, the campaigns would be completely different? Jesus christ.

Is there anything better than winning, and having Michael Moore hand deliver you a letter telling you that you lost.

If you really want to trigger Michael Moore, blow up his social media thanking him for convincing you to vote Trump with his pro-Trump speech.

He's already ass blasted people took a snippet of his anti-Trump speech and spun it as pro-Trump. Being reminded that it caused people to vote for him would infuriate him.

Pay this jew no attention, he finally found a new narrative he can cash in on.

Did anyone see Trump leading the rust belt and not automatically think about this stupid fuck?

lmao what a failure

It's called moving goalposts

Best jpg of the year

Shouldn't Moore, a well known political activist, be more appalled and focus on how Clintons dishonesty as well as her actions in Libya, Syria etc have caused dozens of Americans and hundreds of thousands of people to be killed?

He won based on the rules of the election, electoral college. Trying to shift the goalposts after the result comes in is pathetic. Besides, if the election was based on popular vote, the campaign strategy would have been different.. Trump would have broadened his appeal in populous places like CA and NY, and could have ended up winning anyway.

how Trump has recreated the SS already? based

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I thought he went there to have a legitimate discussion about how to fix inner cities.

Turns out he was just being his stereotypical fat-fuck self.

>You lost
What did he mean by this?

>the campaigns would be completely different
how exactly?

yeah him and every other celebrity

are you just now realizing this?

I don't fucking understand this dude.

He has his moments of clarity. The Trump support thing is a great example, and he's one of the few liberals who seems to actually understand America's fascination with guns and how that's built into their culture.

But then his conclusions are such fucking trash. He wants to emulate Europe, but fails to understand why Europe is so peaceful and 'cool'. He sees every reason to support Trump, but then shoves it aside because "muh sexisms". There is some part of his brain that's damaged, I swear.

wtf I hate everyone now

What really fucks with these types of people is reminding them that Hillary won the 2008 democratic primary popular vote over Obama.

So they'd never of had Obama as president if they went by popular vote.

Moore is a good guy at heart, but he is seriously delusional regarding the Dems contempt for the White American working class, as well as about gun control, Europe, and why we can't just cut funding to our military to fund things like healthcare and education.

Am, am, am, pretty sure he put his money on Trump.

kek

Who would give a shit about rural states when you could simply appeal to five cities and win the entire thing?

Regardless of his ulterior motives, I'm sure he's ecstatic at the prospect of having 4 years to make his shitty "documentaries" to milk libtards.

He's a fat lonely piece of shit who does it for attention

What a loser

Trump will have his rallies in major cities, instead of in different states.

Remember, we know his weakness now. Use his own words against him.

He thinks he's god but in reality he's a washed up director whose last movie pretty much went straight to blue ray

Secret Service lol

>message to guy who literally won
>"you lost"

Why do liberals think it's so outrageous and absurd that the popular vote sometimes does not align with the electoral vote? If the winner of the popular vote were guaranteed to win the electoral vote, there would be literally no point in having an electoral college at all. Nobody ever complains about the electoral college until the rare moments when it actually fulfills its purpose.

The whole point of the electoral college is literally to allow a candidate to win without having the popular vote. If that were not the case, the electoral vote would not be counted and they would just use the popular vote instead.

lost?

Trump should thank him for the edited youtube speech.
Couldnt' have won without Michael Moore.
He'll get literally crucified by cucks

Problem?, there's no problem - you have no idea how happy he is.
Michael Moore has been entirely irrelevant since 2007 which was when he released Sicko, ever since he has been on idle mode entirely ignoring the US government's fuck ups because there was a democratic black president with a healthcare system which is pretty much everything he was ever about.

Now he finally has a chance to speak against the government which is what he happily did throughout his life whenever democrats weren't elected, this is his comeback - he doesn't actually want to get rid of Trump, he wants people to see him try to get rid of Trump.

He's so fat, his body is producing estrogen and clashing with his natural testosterone and it's giving him mood swings.

Not so fast

>fatass works hard to try and disparage Trump by highlighting why people would want to vote for him in the first place
>Trump retweets it because everything he said sounds good to someone that isn't a retarded liberal cuck

Like this?

>Trump bans Muslims from the USA
>Michael Moore: "I am a Muslim"
>Michael Moore gets banned from the USA
I'm confused. Why is this a problem?

Gelloman made a movie with a part of norway in it, flooding my country with criminals and immigrants. "the prisons here are so nice! The cops don't have guns!" asshole. He ruined our system.

>Get message "You lost"
>But you actually won
>Trump's face when

What has that tubby pis ever done for Flint besides exploit it for his own gain?

Good idea

He's a left-liberal who disagrees with the identity politics and "Redneck shaming" that has plagued modern day American liberals and is thus torn between the two sides.

He can't help but make shit up to make himself seem important. Seriously, he is a pathological lier.

wtf I hate him so much

maybe his dick dont work

campaigning would be different because there would be different priorities and rules.

Imagine playing football winning in points, then having people say the other team won because they covered more distance and that was the thing they wanted to grade on instead. That's what happened here, even if we pretend all votes were legit.

Holy fuck underrated FPBP

This

I know people that are close to him, and they tell me that he smells like sulfur - brimstone. The man literally smells like hell.

Kek I decided to convert to millionaire property owner. Who do I pray to now?

but he didnt lose??????
the fuck is fatty going on about

his 4min pro-Trump clip was probably viewed 20M times.

Who's the jewish god? Yaweh? Moloch?

i enjoyed this

I'm seriously starting to wonder if Michael Moore is literally mentally challenged.

Not even joking. His level of lunacy goes beyond the typical liberal cuck.

He also definitely had a camera crew following him as he took his heroic journey. Looking forward to the dramatic close up of him staring up to the top floor with a sad look on his face before walking away.

I dont understand the note, Trump did win so is he just acting retarded?

>the prisons here are so nice

i'd feel bad for the bonethief at that point
>no real muscle
>lugging around a 350lb bag of shit

MM is a hero. He fought through hoards of oppressing SS Stormtroopers. To hand deliver a fucking note, people. Obama give this man a Medal of Honor and a Purple Heart because you know a artery probably failed

Kek