Wake up

>wake up
>canada still exists
what will trump do about the Canadian problem

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well if I get double or triple digits he will nuke them all.

grow some balls and annex us already before Russia does it

Use it as a containment zone for illegals.

d-diversity is our s-strength!

Day of the Rake.

memes aside
Why Canada is SO liberal?It is all because of leaf or it was because of Quebec

gib clay

it could be way worse
>wake up
>realize you are still living in canada aka Sweden 2.0

Third times the charm
This time we will wipe out the pathetic American species
You polluted your Anglo genes with the Germanic immigrants, New York will look like Dresden

Hopefully based trump kills our weed smoking dude "Prime" "Minster"

Canada is 100% more conservative than Europe
Trust me, the type of shit that's acceptable here wouldn't fly in Europe at all. I have met many democrats from America and liberals from Europe, all of them are miserable and said Canada isn't what they expected at all. Once you leave Toronto and Vancouver we're basically all racist redneck truckers.
All the Cucks on this who post pls annex us are shit tier Albertans or shitposters just pretending Canada is a sjw paradise to scare you dumb niggers away.
Btw our immigrants are used as slave labour, it's legal to pay foreign workers below minimum wage here

Pierre Trudeau, communist PM in the 1970s. He helped to dismantle out military and instituted the world's first multiculturalism policy. He's also the current PM's father.

Second wall.

Like said only the big cities are like that. Quebec is racist as fuck and everyone outside the immigrant cesspools is conservative. The silent majority that won Trump the election also exists here.

Even in the cities, the whites are racist as fuck. I have never once said "black person" in public only nigger everyone I know is the same way

That's true. I live in Toronto and all my friends and family hate immigrants and have since they met their first negro.

annex canada
its about time baka

Nigga don't think we won't

>walking on the street
>some homeless nigger sitting outside
>hear girl behind me say "did you see that nasty nigger" to her friend

Hey!

Did you know patient zero for AIDS was A FUCKING LEAF? He was a gay steward who fucked with over a thousand men all across the world, but mostly in the USA. He got it from some jungle monkey in Africa.

Oh you didn't? Well now you do: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

>DAY OF THE RAKE!

That sounds fucking gaaaaaaaasasssy

>Quebec is racist as fuck

Thats true but not in Montreal.

Also, could making Quebec a country help us uncuck ourselves?

>dubs

Yeah because we will invade and turn you Anglo

Like any big city, Montreal will have its share of SJW faggots. But like Toronto a lot of whites despise immigrants but just don't say it in public.

fucking leafs, trips, and we kill them all

Shit the fuck up stupid urulu nigger
Shove a shrimp up your asshole dumb faggot

The canadian problem will be fixed by sending 11 million mexicans to canada. Then in 10 years, you have Mexico on both borders and can build a wall in the north too.

Or you can just annex them. US vs Canada is like Nazi Germany vs Poland.

You done it now

The German problem can be fixed by sending one Canadian to breed with all the women and finally wiping out the German race

Jesus Christ you are bad at bantz

Nigga we're fucking counting on it. You think the leafs on Sup Forums wanted weed man in power?