Honestly did you guys expect such a massive chimp out after the election?

of course

I expected the tumblr twitter salt... even the calls about the electoral college could be expected.

But the riots are surprising.

I'm surprised it's not bigger.

I'm not even remotely surprised. After seeing what BLM did during the summer, I knew riots were bound to happen after Trump won

I was praying for a civil war regardless of the outcome. There is money to be made when there is blood in the streets, you best believe I would be buying up the blood soaked streets.

all the would-be protesters killed themselves, that's why

I'm disappointed
I wanted 4.5-5 on chimpout scale

Absolutely. I'm in one of Michigan's blue counties and hoping shit doesn't kick off here.

Yes because George Soros is paying them. If you didn't expect you are delusional.

maybe donald saved their lives, they saw hope afterall

Yes, its just going to get bigger too. The nation will be more split than ever.

Chicagofag here, would you like me to figure out a way to livestream downtown by Trumps tower? Ill even wear all my Trump/maga gear and will instigate

this is a shitty chimpout desu

turns out white lefty teens are lame af

Well, if you kept up-to-date on things. You would have known that Soros planned a chimp-out across america if Trump was elected president.

I expected a full scale riot by now. I'm disappointed.

No I didn't. My only focus was on the slim chance of Trump winning, and never on what might happen immediately after.

>Ill even wear all my Trump/maga gear and will instigate

do you want to die?

Im more surprised more latinos didnt vote. Trump was one step away from calling them all spics and they still didnt show up to vote for or against anyone. Hope they are happy, cause now both sides know they shouldnt pander to mexicans cause they fucked jeb and hillary.

Surprised its not bigger.

But hey, thats the low energy left...

I didn't really expect Trump to win tbqh

>American liberals

The loudest and most obnoxious crybabies on the planet

Of course we expected a fucking chimpout

I was expecting more murders to be frank.

Wait till the 19th of December.

>massive
I guess that means different things to different people. Not seeing it though. Maybe George Soros should have hired the guys that staged Occupy if he wanted better riots. idk

yes and yes this is what i wanted

the more irrational and violent the leftists behave the easier it will be the gas them in the coming civil war

Next to Detroit. Bought gun last week in case. Not much shit going down here. Detroit googles not chimp out protest- prog cracker shit. They chimp out on theyselves mostly.

If you canno get a decent AR15 then get a compact 9mm and a pump 12 guage shotgun.

I reccoment a glock19 and a Mossberg 500/remington870

i knew it would happen. niggers look for any reason to chimp out

Periscope, faggot.

Do it top honor Ted's sacrificial delegates, they will never be convention'ed again