IM SCARED

>Petition is trying to convince Electoral College to elect Hillary Clinton

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928944/More-TWO-MILLION-people-sign-petition-Electoral-College-elect-Hillary-Clinton-president.html?ito=social-facebook

G....g...gg...guys, can this actually happen. Is all the hard work we done be for nothing. Will the electoral college actually sway their vote because of this petition?

I'm scared shitless beyond belief if this can actually happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=630586721&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/voters-targeted-electoral-college-members-to-switch-their-trump-ballots-elect-clinton.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/massive-anti-trump-protests-planned-for-inauguration-day-police-on-alert.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4
nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Change.org
>allows foreign votes
>Not even 5% of US pop

Nothing to worry about.

The Electors wouldn't dare, as they have no basis for doing so and doing so would put them in real risk of getting killed.

There are plenty of unwritten rules in Politics, which dumb liberal kiddies don't really understand. They also don't understand what the Electoral College is, but that's no shock.

If they want it to happen they would need at least 100,000,000 signatures.

She conceded already. Won't work. This is just drying out the asshole so the butthurt is that much worse in December.

>change.org

Lmfaoo truuu shit niqqa

>2 million people will overturn the vote of 60 million people

shit user, the threat truly is real!

>G....g...gg...guys, can this actually happen.
It never has happened and it never will.
You're american and should know this kind of stuff.

This is great news.

We should encourage this, not be scared.

The more they cling to hope the more glorious will be their failure.

Rejoice you retards!

I'll just kick off civil war 2, the genoncide of the cities

Petitions don't do jack, especially when you consider people under 18 and from other countries can sign them too

god damn im really REALLY getting fucking annoyed by these fucking concern shills, can we just fucking ban then all fucking ready

WTF

this is going to happen isnt it

They should have voted when it mattered those fucking idiots

Google, Facebook, Twitter YouTube all telling people to vote 24/7 and they didn't go fuck them

ctr shill pls go

This is the petition that is open for a citizen outside the US to sign, right?
kek

I hope to God you all are right, I had a fucking heart attack election night and nothing could destroy me more than seeing the savior of America win only for out of the blue the vote goes to Hillary.

This has me on edge.

Interesting assertion, but conservative play is best here. Remain vigilant.

It's very rare for the electoral college to be faithless voters. But this whole election has been about surprises so i'm not surprised some shit goes down.

So two million people. Less than what voted for either candidate, or even some of the independent candidates.

And there's no guarantee that there's no double signings, or that people from other countries are signing it, or that the people signing it can vote in anyway.

Dumb.

so if 2 million people signed a petition to take away private property rights, you would be scared as well?

they aren't going to do shit, this is anti-Brexit petition 2.0

If they do, they die.

We don't play the games that they do.

Not anymore.

We should be grateful. Let the worthless welfare scum have a glimmer of hope with their stupid petition and cry once again when it is rejected! Victory is sweet when we haven't had it in awhile!

it's not gonna happen, the popular vote is close as it is they might have had an argument if she won the popular vote by a few million but that isn't the case
also she already conceded so it's officially over for her

Bush won in 2000 with only 271 electoral votes. He won Florida by just 500 votes, and also lost the popular vote.

There was an incredible amount of liberal butthurt over the results.

And yet, the electors still all voted for who they were supposed to vote for (one Dem elector abstained).

Bush still got his 271 electoral votes.

Gore only had to get 3 Republican electors to switch, and he couldn't do it, because the electors are selected to be faithful to their parties and to the way the states voted.

Hillary needs to get 38 electors to switch. Gore couldn't get 3, and he was way more popular than Hillary.

It's not going to happen.

>they don't understand
>i am very smart

Progs are in their death throws. It won't happen, if it does the red states will rebel.

Its been cast already.
Hillary also conceded.
The riots make Reps. push even further away from the left.

I'd say GG but it really wasn't.

nothing is going to happen...no one is going to risk his career because a bunch of faggots cant accept they lost.

Here's what you do Sup Forums, go to:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=630586721&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

and reply to the people spreading this petition by warning them that there will be a civil war if Trump loses the EC to Hillary in December 19th, and that they had their chance with Sanders. Let them know they are being dictators by robbing Americans of their democracy in a far election.

The electors aren't that retarded to listen to a change.org petition that could've been signed by anyone.

Trump's at 290, and with Michigan it'd probably get bumped up to 306.

I hope they vote Clinton, so you guys get a taste of civil war.

Stop spamming Sup Forums with this thread faggot. You already know it can't happen.

Fuck off CTR, you already lost.

I always tell people it was the 2000 election that made the left wing lose its fucking mind. 16 years later, it has lead us to this. I think you can draw a straight line from Gore's defeat to Obama's election and then Trump's victory.

>Gore loses. Libs cry shenanigans. Say all bets are off, no more gloves, anything goes.
>MoveOn, DailyKos and other misinformation sites come online. Soros machine starts up.
>They're ready by 2008. Obama wins with a huge campaign of total bullshit, hired shills and everything you saw this year.
>Liberals shut down discourse with "backwards conservatives". Ignore rust belt. Call them privileged whites. Think they can shut everyone down and there's no consequences.
>Public has wised up enough to their games. Obama underperforming for 8 years tipped them off to the game. More norming becoming redpilled.
>Hillary tries to play her top dirty game. Public largely isn't buying it anyway but Wikileaks really hurt her with the Bernie bros, who are pissed.
>Democrats get fucked, entirely by their own gaming.

I saw it work in 2008 and I knew it wouldn't last. Took people longer to wake up than I would have liked but here we are.

I seriously predicted pretty much this back in 2002/2004 when I saw how the liberals became. Gore's defeat -- the way he was defeated -- seriously made them lose their mind. I was Democrat back in 2000. I switched after that because the bullshit was too thick. Lots of them ate it right up though, and created the delicate cupcake movement you see imploding today.

I just want to point at them and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.

One electoral vote has been switched since the creation of the college. It had no impact on that election.

Isn't there a counter-petition about this up? Go sign that.

Huh. Makes enough sense. So where you predict things moving from here? Do you think they are gonna double down on the disinformation and cheating, or are they gonna try a different angle?

>Hillary supporters lose the election
>a small fraction of Hillary supporters come together and say Hillary should've won the election
>...
>Electors who pledged to vote for Trump change their minds

Chances this ever happens: 0%

Count on the millenials to start a change.org petition and think they're being political

THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS

Guys, stop and think.

Do you realise that the election of Donald Trump can be reveresed?
Do you understand the term 'faithless elector' as it is used in relation to the electoral college?
Do you realise that right now protesters, media organisations and SJW's are plotting various ways to prevent him from getting to the whitehouse?
Do you realise that the fight is not yet over? Right then, get in here. Now.
Let's look at the scenarios that allow for a faithless elector to feel he/she is doing the right thing by voting for Hillary.
Street protests spiral into a never ending cycle, moving beyond the butthurt therapy session. Media organisations report that 10's of 1000's of protestors
across the country are protesting. Heavy handed police action leads to escalation. Police heavy handedness leads to violent responses from protestors.
Someone arms the protestors. Shit get's real, and the electors 'do the right thing' and elect Hillary.

There are some unsubstantiated reports of clinton foundation buying millions of dollars worth of weapons.
What if it's true.

What to do. Thats what this thread is about.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/voters-targeted-electoral-college-members-to-switch-their-trump-ballots-elect-clinton.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/massive-anti-trump-protests-planned-for-inauguration-day-police-on-alert.html

DON'T BE COMPLACENT

Well said. Have a tasty throwback Don

>Today in "Projecting our failed state" is brought to you by the only country that is bigger failure then Hillary's marriage.

It's not possible, because it's international.

If the faggot admins of that shitty website took the time to trace IPs to check for duplicate votes, it would be unbridled proof that petition websites are useless.

In history, hardly any have ever gone against what their state voted for
Most were because their nominee died
A large number of them, at least 37, would have to go against their state to stop Trump.
It's not likely to happen, but if it does, civil war will most likely be the result.

Did the Remainers petition change anything ?

I'm waiting.

what the fuck u sperging for amerifats?
Trying to help you.

Mugabe is in zimbo's. I am in south africa.

I come from the country which has a president who cannot count. Mugabe on the other hand ( for real) is the most educated leader of a country. He's also a cunt.

see youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4

to familiarise yourself with my president, dumb fuck.

Africa - It's a continent, not a country

most have called Michigan
100% of the votes are in and he won by 12,000 votes

Not to mention the new majority in the government is republican, I doubt they're gonna let it slide away after 8 years.

missing the point, in the uk parliament is the only sovereign power. referendum means nothing legally. watch this space

Not to mention 100k likes, 70k shares, and 30k comments

>2 million signitures vs 60 million votes
>Winning via Electoral College despite losing popular vote is 100% legal and democratic (democracy is defined as citizens exerting power over the government, not just a glorified popularity contest, and the US is a Republic anyhow)
>The current ongoing riots would look like nothing compared to the reaction of this succeeding

I wouldn't worry about it user.

I'm so mad I could walk for a few miles.

>being so fucking gullible that you thing a change.org petition or any petition of that matter is going to stop 300 electoral votes and 50 million voters

jesus christ guys

progressivism is alive and well, tyvm
good luck in 4 years

shillary only needs 20 electoral college dudes to flip.

see nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/

your argument fails at "shit gets real"

shillary voters are all libcucks who hate guns, trump voters all have guns, if the lib voters start an actual fucking war they just lose and trump become god emperor and the gop rules forever.

It could get the same amount of signatures that Hillary got votes and they'd still be retarded to do it.

That'd basically just show, at best, all her voters signed the petition. So the result would be the same.
It wouldn't say "hey, these are Trump or non-voter votes that then increase her overall numbers".
It'd be like giving her double the votes for free.

They'd need to redo the entire actual election/voting again for the now Republican majority not to call foul.

Did trump win michigan yet why does it say it's still up for grabs

p.s.

do you really think that pansexual otherkin can win a fight against """literally hittler supporting nazis""""?

The election is called you moronic shill.

If Soros could pull this off it would be the civil war he always wanted.

Sure and maidan didn't have unidentified snipers. Nor did libya.

It doesn't have to be all shillary supporters have guns.
All it needs is 2-3 5 policeman massacres ( like happened a few months back) for someone to say 'it's a huge problem'.
They don't even need to be shillary supporters - they could be anybody.

The point is the pretext. gulf of tonkin incident, saddam has weapons of mass destruction, assad gassed his own people....

Related: moveon director deleted her Twitter account

i don't know check published date, they were probably still counting then

i'm not a shill. and the election being called - is that a constitutional mechanism? if so why are the electors still going to meet on 12 dec?

why does the queen still visit south africa?

Yes sir..... that movement is going places.
They lasted about as long as a 10 year olds virginity at neverland ranch.

They wont give it to Hillary.

This is Soros funded for the sole purpose weakening the glue that holds America together.

and just to point out, vervoed was assasinated in parliament ( stab in the heart, stab above the clavical - effectively assasination surgery isolating the heart from the rest of his body) , during the sitting of the house, by dimitri tsafendas - in 1966. He was post-humous in 89.

if this happens we're gonna get another civil war

Reminds me of all those times online petitions changed government policy

he wills it!

also allows you to vote twice but hey, Clinton supporters did that in the election anyway

load your weapons and be ready to actually vote from the rooftops if they do it

The electors aren't even allowed to switch their votes in like half the states

No fucking idea. I don't think she has visited in decades. we get harry coming through to hunt duiker every now and again - I think he hangs in lesotho.

we are I think a commonwealth nation again - for many decades we were not.

Petitions never work and they never will. Besides, the Republicans took over both the Congress and Senate; Trump is the least of your problems.

Hillary already conceded the race. Stop making an ass of yourself. Trump is literally unopposed at this point, the only other candidate already quit running.
I know you're a nigger and pretty fucking stupid by default but even that thick as fuck and slanty skull of yours should be able to understand that if there's only person still in the line for president then there's only going to be one winner.

and one (you)

Don't you think that's what they want?

When trump started to lose Florida I thought I was going to have a stroke. The only memory of being in that kind of state was when I lost 20,000$ gambling on a hockey game

Now that the transfer of power has begun any shenanigans by the electoral college will call into question the entire legitimacy of our republic.

It's not going to happen. No sane elector or anyone in the United States would be swayed by a petition of sore losers.

Also Hillary has already conceded so there's that hurdle to get over as well

no.

liberal tears for 4 years is nothing compared to middle America, the area of America which actually exercises the 2nd amendment

they would be putting the Republic's future existence in jeopardy by tearing up the election result

no penalties, low penalties and some supreme court rulings that make it unlikely that you can punish them.

see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

In lieu of penalizing a faithless elector, some states, like Michigan and Minnesota, specify the faithless elector's vote is void,[3] though no state has yet had cause to enforce such a provision

"no one faithful to our history can deny that the plan originally contemplated what is implicit in its text – that electors would be free agents, to exercise an independent and nonpartisan judgment as to the men best qualified for the Nation's highest offices." More recent legal scholars believe "a state law that would thwart a federal elector’s discretion at an extraordinary time when it reasonably must be exercised would clearly violate Article II and the Twelfth Amendment."[6]

I don't care mate. Not my election. I am simply telling you not to be complacent.
It is you who are arguing against your own risk profile.

I'm just saying there might be a storm and you should be prepared.

You are like standing outside your house telling me to fuck off and that your house is unassailable.

M'kay?

Only a fool wouldn't check that his house is shipshape when someone tells him a storm might be coming and that you should be prepared. Even better - do something now.

Me, nigger. Shows how much u know.

If 40 or so electors switched sides which has never happened as these are all republican politicians then it would default to a vote in congress which is now all republocan too so they would never elect her or a democrat. In summary 3 million dumb fucks are outing themselves as ignorant to the very laws they are trying to use to hijack an election. Basically they are doing nothing at all except being openly stupid and whiney look it up even if this worked it would just make the don elected by congress literally no worry but funny to watch stupid people being loudly and obviously stupid

is conceding a constitutional mechanism?
or are you relying on gentlemanly conduct by hillary?

>mfw a saffa asks merifats constitutional questions that merifats canna answer...

The fact that she conceded tells me there's no trick up her sleeve

>implying anyone follows the constitution without the threat of the second amendment

Go get robbed by a kaffer or something

educate yourself cuck:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html

jesus guys - I'm just trying to get you not to be complacent.

if the riots continue - and maybe escalate beyond the therapy session level - an elector may very well start to think about what is good for the country.

sorry for being concerned.

It's not difficult to counter. u simply have to make sure that hillary is not a choice.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
>In lieu of penalizing a faithless elector, some states, like Michigan and Minnesota, specify the faithless elector's vote is void,[3] though no state has yet had cause to enforce such a provision
>"no one faithful to our history can deny that the plan originally contemplated what is implicit in its text – that electors would be free agents, to exercise an independent and nonpartisan judgment as to the men best qualified for the Nation's highest offices." More recent legal scholars believe "a state law that would thwart a federal elector’s discretion at an extraordinary time when it reasonably must be exercised would clearly violate Article II and the Twelfth Amendment."[6]