Brit/pol/ - Comfy NEET hours edition

>Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

>Will ministers' old Trump attacks undermine efforts to build new special relationship?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/will-ministers-old-trump-attacks-undermine-efforts-to-build-new/

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/

>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/12/jo-cox-white-helmets-peace-prize-coventry

>Arch-Europhile Clegg backs Britain joining EU army despite Brexit, blames Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/arch-europhile-clegg-backs-britain-joining-eu-army-despite-brexit-blames-trump/

>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle
express.co.uk/news/politics/731566/Brexit-is-REVERSIBLE-Minister-to-argue-Article-50-can-be-STOPPED-in-Supreme-Court-battle

>Boris Johnson raises concerns as Government considers abandoning 2023 European Capital of Culture duties
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/boris-johnson-raises-concerns-as-government-considers-abandoning/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/12/nigel-farage-arrives-in-new-york-to-meet-president-elect
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/12/mariah-carey-50m-ex-love-her-more-hadley-freeman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

These are the best NEET hours

Just getting comfy with a brew bois

Finished my Mosley May whoever requested it:

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

Also, reminder to hang, draw and quarter the Scots.

Nth for Gemma

"no"

Most Scots are in favour of development though.

Morning lads

>23:45
>NEET hours

Why are OPs so shit.

THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!

Mike Pence didn't refer to the UK-US relationship as special, he just said it was a 'longstanding and close' relationship.

Devolvement* fucking hell

13 more minutes m8

What a suprise, it's shit.

>that lapel pin

Fucking hell I'm proud. Gob bless America.

Morph user are you here?

Hey all at Alternate Brit/pol/.

Its been two years since Hillary won the 2016 American Election and plunged the earth into an era of darkness that has never before been seen.

Not sure how long my satellite connection will hold up, alot of interference but I thought I would keep you all up to date.

The MOLOCH cultists have been working openly since the American-Russian nuclear holocaust of 2017, or as we call it - The Hillpocalypse. None of our children or people are safe any more, most of the time we just hold up in the ruins of our town and hope they don't notice us.

The Global Elite occasionally sends its Psycho-Liberals after what remains of our people - be glad if you have not yet seen them - they are an abomination that my eyes still have a hard time adjusting to.

I haven't heard much from the other people of Earth - please check in on this thread and tell us about your experiences.

The MOLOCH cultists are getting closer to my house every day - I fear this will be possibly my first and my last post.

Keep praising KEK, my friends. He may have abandoned us in this world but in an alternate timeline Trump won and our people are living in Halcyon days.

The state electric companies divert most of the power to Zones of Colour, us white people only get to enjoy the flickering lights of the burning MOLOCH statues each night as the Globalists make their next sacrifices.

The Curtail White Privilege Act of 2018 has made sure that we receive nothing in the way of medical help or food. We were too privileged in the past and now we are being punished.

And we are still racist and islamophobic - the Globalists will be sending their Psycho-Liberals to beat our bigotry out of us.

Or worse - the MECHA-ANTIFA.

ITS HAPPENING LADS

GOOD! FUCK THE UK!

Shes gonna get Blaired.

At least he's being honest. Obongo pretended it was still a thing for some reason.

Lads, how do we convince Nige to stay on and then get a UKIP government at the inevitable GE next year?

What's this all about?

Sorry posted wrong size so it looked weird:

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

haven't seen this yet :)
thanks "lad" :)
what an insightful post, "lad" :)

Y-you don't mean that, b-baka.

It wasn't the size that was the issue, it's the content.

CHURCHILL IS GOING BACK

NIGGERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

What were the other requests again lads?

Absolutely more of her looking like this and previous post

I beg this of you

absolutely merciless

>What's wrong with it? The user asked for a May Mosley and that's what my OC is.

God fucking damn I would impregnate her.

Who /safetoryseat/ here?

The meme team are together again.

Nige didn't have to get elected as PM or even as an MP, yet here he stands with probably the most influential position in British politics: Being somebody's mate

Marginal reporting

just imagine looking at this image if nige was our pm

Yes, fuck the uk desu. The accent is annoying and its just a bunnch a niggres and muslims

Safe Labour here

/comfy/

NEW PIC

"no"

You're just a CTR shill desu.

Looks very British, and by that I mean inbred.

>Arch-Europhile Clegg

At what point is it treason???

t. bad hombre

you have to go back m8

Who's your MP?

This is from the 'dangerous fantasy' man? What a creep.

kys

Jesus she is perfect

>Tfw Holly will never give you a look like that with a box of tissues behind the backseat

>CTR shill
>you have to go back m8
See what happens when I tell the trurth? the britniggers get mad and start calling me a shill

My girlfriend's dog is asleep on top of my head lads

NSA pls

farage is a conduit of pure meme energy

James Bond pepe gif

Who is this semen daemon?

"""""praise kek""""", mate

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'

Can't she just fucking de-select them? How does that work in the Conservative Party?

Did you really mean to turn the WHOLE thing black and white?? Just select the figure, or do it in another instance, turn it black and white, then back to colour, then to grey (I'm guessing here, I use gimp) and them paste it onto the coloured background.

I guess if you've got the time and the skills, you can rig some really cool stuff up cheaply, using different wavelength LEDs, timers, misters and sensors. It's pretty fascinating. I always fancied trying a bit of tissue culture propagation, which again there are diy options.

You should try to breed 'em, make some new hybrids.

Another hobby I've dabbled in is heritage veg varieties, it's amazing what a narrow group of food varieties we actually eat and how much we've lost.

Kek. I'm just interested.

How is everyone getting comfy tonight?

faggot
meme-magic, kek worshipping, britniggering bitchass faggot

Yes I meant to do it. I can make a colour background version if ppl want it.

Holy fuck fix your image-host Hiro you slantey-eyed spastic

kek, a big (you) for taking the piss so epicly

B E S T C O U N T Y

take your neurodevelopmental disorder and leave, pal

>Beyonce says #Brexit was racist, and misogynist, ad didn't give EU a chance to succeed

>she also said that Obamas opinions on brexit were right, and that Clinton's opinions on one of Britain's prominent right wingers, Nigel Farage, were right

>Her husband, Jay-Z, also agreees with her statement.

Racist Chav males BTFO!!

Where were you when anti-Eu fuck like brit/pol/ were BTFO?

Eating sweets and watching Bourne Ultimatum on itv +1. debating whether to have a nap before watching ufc 205

Watch Nige's smug face as the elevator doors close. Kek.

You're a legend mate, keep those pics coming!

JUST!
you are a little faggot nigger from Shiremanchland or some shit like that wtih a gay accent KILL YOURSELF I would hate to live on such a boring island with absolutely nothing to do at all

YAAAAAAAS

>ad didn't give EU a chance to succeed

how many more decades does it need?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/12/nigel-farage-arrives-in-new-york-to-meet-president-elect

Farage:
>"The U.S. should have free trade deals with the U.K. and shit lol"
>"Thatcher and Reagan were da best m8"
>"but fuck the liberal establishment and big banks"

Free trade is literally exactly what the liberal establishment and big banks want what the fuck is he on about

New boss same as the old boss shaking my fucking head lads

>It was a great honour to spend time with Donald Trump today. He was relaxed, and full of good ideas. I'm confident he will be a good President. His support for the US-UK relationship is very strong. This is a man with whom we can do business.

>I was especially pleased at his very positive reaction to the idea that Sir Winston Churchill's bust should be put back in the Oval Office.

Who are these two?

what are you even doing, pal
>churchill
y i k e s

Sounds good. I'm watching Endeavour with biscuits and tea.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/12/mariah-carey-50m-ex-love-her-more-hadley-freeman

>this fucking article

Hadley Freeman is a cancer upon the human race

>Epic fake news articles XD

I'm sure the people of the north of england will give not one single fuck

Reminder that Farage may seem Libertarian towards small businesses, but he also socially agrees with Stalin's social policies, but with a touch of Anglicanism.

Electing UKIP/Farage is a threat to Minorities and women,

>[May] would not welcome UKIP basking in the reflective glory of a Trump victory because they could present themselves as the voice of the forgotten voters.

Forgotten by whom, pray-tell.

right in the feels

>Free trade is literally exactly what the liberal establishment and big banks want what the fuck is he on about

Free trade isn't the problem, it's the free movement of people that comes with it, we want free trade without the EU's mandatory free-movement of people

just posating in the britnigger thread, PAL! wjhatare you even doign huh PAL? FUCK OFF bbitch! fuck britland england landland all those SHIT places NIGGER.

Faggy.

>Electing UKIP/Farage is a threat to Minorities and women.
As if I needed more reasons to vote for them.

Exclusive footage of Nige arriving at the Trump Tower.

Why am I able to fuck women from all countries except my own?