Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums...

Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums, but ever since getting elected he has revealed that he:

>will not repeal Obamacare
>will not deport illegals
>will not build a wall
>will not prosecute Clinton
>will not get rid of NATFA
>will not kill TPP

And that's just been in the last 4 days, who knows what else he's going to flip flop on over the next 4 years. I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-wall-congress-funds-louie-gohmert-231230
wsj.com/articles/obama-administration-gives-up-on-pacific-trade-deal-1478895824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well shit I guess I'm a #cruzmissle now

No.

MAGA

sage

Source or fuck off shill

Get outta here.

I'll take spin and shit that never happened for 10 alex

#IMWITHHER
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Lol, and what did you expect? That his first media statement as president will be "Gas the kikes, race war now?"

fuck off faggot shill

He said he will "amend, repeal or replace"
>will not deport illegals
Yes he most definitely is.
>will not build a wall
No, and we've known he wasn't for a while now.
>will not prosecute Clinton
Who gives a shit about her anymore?
>will not get rid of NATFA
He literally is going to tear it to pieces. The fucking UAW has decided to team up with him to do it. Canada's cuck PM is desperately trying to get in touch with Trump to negotiate a separate trade agreement between the US and Canada. NAFTA is toast, where did you hear otherwise.
>will not kill TPP
Cant kill what is already dead

Never late to say fuck drumpf.

>will not kill TPP
It's already dead, dude.

Multiple sources if you google it.

Why do you lie? Do you feel better about yourself now?

It's over CTR, liberalism is finished. Time for the long, cold walk back to tumblr.

>He said he will "amend, repeal or replace"

Actually, he said, he would either "amend" it, or "repeal AND replace" it.

Very important distinction.

TPP is already dead. The madman (alongside Bernie in a sense) have murdered it. The based President Elect didn't even take an oath before it was dead

I don't get it. Does CTR still play? Is it a stable job?

>Has already killed TPP, isn't even sworn in yet.
Really made me defenestrate.

how can this be worth ctr money can someone explain the metagame to me
its fucking annoying and destroying this place
are they trying to get us to give up on the truth
i just wanna get back to talking shit on niggers and jews when will this stop

All bulshit. Why do you believe the words of the fucking Washington post or new Yorker? Donald just fucked them in the ass. He isn't even president yet so just relax, people are trying to make guesses on his fucking cabinet too like anything has been set. Fuck off shill.

You dumb nigger he's not flip flopping, if you read his MOTHERFUCKING BOOKS you would have known that he was literally playing the idiots in the GOP and gathering white votes.

Look at his history... Trump cares nothing for you, Trump cares nothing for me. Trump doesn't care about the economy, the environment, taxs, guns, abortion. Trump cares about TRUMP and things that make him more powerful.

>No, and we've known he wasn't for a while now.
What the fuck? Where did he say he wasn't gonna build a wall?

(((MSM))) is trying to "report" all stories by implying them strongly. Last night on ABC's 20/20 the whole thing was about Trump.

They stated that he would keep Obamacare and had flip flopped. They then showed the interview in which he stated this. In it, he said that Obama crawled begging to him to please keep the most important aspects of Obamacare when he abolishes it and makes his own. Trump went on to say that in his new plan which will replace the abolished Obamacare, he would indeed keep these two aspects. One was kids being able to have healthcare after college if living with parents, and the other was no denial for pre-existing conditions.

20/20 went on to sperg out, saying SEE, HE'S KEEPING OBAMACARE! FLIP FLOP! LOL WHAT A PUSSY! You see, Trump is a pussy because Obama came crawling begging to him. This is how (((they))) operate.

Clearly that's how Trump has gone back on the rest of OP's list as well. The MSM state that he has and imply it strongly, therefore it is true.

wtf i hate L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G now

they post just like ctr its definitely some type of record correcting going on. i just don't get why

Says the guy from GB.

it really is CTR, their trying to garner more support for their riots, FSS soros has no humanity in him at all

Is there anyone I can get in touch with to get a job with CTR? Thanks in advance #notmypresident

Why are people and apparently him saying the wall won't be built???

I'm upset and confused.

Zwarte piet is naar canada verhuisd
Geef hem terug aub

His time in office has made me regret my decision :(

>Australia

most people don't have an issue with gov healthcare, the issue is simply making it illegal to not have doesn't fucking fix the issue, which is why oklahoma care has pissed everyone off. no-one is happy with it besides those in the pharmaceutical business or those who already at the very top or very bottom. everyone else, you know, the meat of the taxpayer for this country, are sinking because of it. i know you're not arguing for it, but i wanted to clarify that before shit gets retarded in here. the only things afaik that he wants to keep is kids being on parents insurance until 26 and not being denied for pre-existing conditions. no-one has an issue with these especially the turbo neets that populate this tibeten glass blowing internet site

Because they have to smear him anyway they can now, it is all a game. It doesn't matter what happens they will continue to fabricate and push bs before anything is even said.

He hasn't even been in office yet noob. Educate yourself.

>Implying you voted for Trump

No. The raging erection of the establishment being BTFO has not been quelled even in the slightest for those of us who actually voted for him.

This is the 30th thread with the exact same shit in the last couple hours.

Stop spamming.

Don't worry. Walls getting built. Its the MAIN position of his campaign.

politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-wall-congress-funds-louie-gohmert-231230

nope. shills fuck off. quit trying to change the election. you lost. you lose. you get nothing.

stfu nigger none of that bullshit is true

Why do the same threads keep repeating?
Did someone forget to shut down CTR?

lmao this

obvious shills are obvious

FYI they did this same stupid shilling when brexit happened

saged

He only won the election 4 fucking days ago and isn't going to be the fucking president until next year. All of this "HE BETRAYED US!" concern posting is just as bad as the SJWs acting like he started gassing them the moment the race was called. He's got four fucking years to commit to his promises, and he hasn't even fucking started being president yet.

>this thread again

sage

hint: Stop replying to bait threads.

Sage this shit.

REEEE OP SOURCE OR BTFO

He will be a good and reasonable president. He's not some Hitler figure you guys made him up to be. He will move things in the right direction at a good pace. I've actually been more excited since the election. If he keeps up this pace he will likely go another term if his body can take it.

This. I think it's time for government healthcare, and honestly tighter regulations on medical costs and prescription fees. Those faggots are going fucking crazy with the prices of shit and it's the only reason why US medical costs are astronomically high.

But anyone with half a brain can see that obamacare was designed for a select group of people to make a metric shit ton of fucking money, premiums doubling in cost and the preferred drug list is making someone palettes of cash.

out of the 2 horses, this was the only choice. Fuck off CTR

Doing the lord's work user

this is all just a slow and steady build to the SURGE OF JEB by the electoral college in December

Doing the Lord's work user

>He will be a good and reasonable president.
this. the next 8 years are going to be quite boring. you guys won't even remember he's there.

TPP IS ALREADY DEAD LMAO
wsj.com/articles/obama-administration-gives-up-on-pacific-trade-deal-1478895824

Seen this same thread about 200 times.

Is this supposed to work?

People voted for him because he wasn't PC. There is no tangible commitment behind promises during a campaign, so don't be surprised if it turns out people were wrong, and the way we currently do things is actually probably more cost effective than not. We all love to imagine nobody knows what they're doing in government.

Who cares if it is or isn't? He's president now, it's too late to change your vote.

Butthurt denial, cry about it

That's exactly the way a president should operate.

He's going to be the Calvin Coolidge of the 2010s.

Coolidge restored public confidence in the White House after the scandals of his predecessor's administration, and left office with considerable popularity. As a Coolidge biographer wrote, "He embodied the spirit and hopes of the middle class, could interpret their longings and express their opinions. That he did represent the genius of the average is the most convincing proof of his strength."

>>will not repeal Obamacare
The parts of "Obamacare" that he wants to keep are things no one disagrees with. People with pre-existing conditions should not be out-right denied medical insurance because, idiot, the taxpayers would be on the hook for the bill if they had anything go wrong with their health. And adding kids to your health plan, there are good things about that too. Republicans did not disagree with every aspect of Obamacare, and neither does Trump.

>>will not deport illegals
Yes he will. Starting with the illegals who are convicted felons serving time or in custody. Then expanding to convicted felons who have been released. This number is above one million already. Attacking sanctuary cities who refuse to deport. Most aggressive action against illegals EVER taken in American history.

>>will not build a wall
Yes he will. But the border of the country means that there will be issues with private land ownership and tribal land ownership that could make a physical wall difficult in some situations. The wall is a comprehensive system of boarder defense - coupled with the willpower to actual deport the fuckers. I envision much of it will be drones and guys in 4x4's. But it will work. And Mexico will pay, with tariffs. >>will not prosecute Clinton

>>will not get rid of NATFA
He said renegotiate. You illiterate nigger.

>>will not kill TPP
...WTF are you talking about. Yes he will kill it.

this. The later you accept it, the more paintfull it'll be.

Even better, TPP is already dead and most news sources are reporting that Mexico and Canada are ready to renegotiate NAFTA.

MAGA is fucking happening and he isn't even in office yet.

Why do libs exaggerate and lie so often? Do they people won't notice?

I've regretted it immensely. I voted thinking Trump has no chance whatsoever. Unfortunately he actually won. The economy will most likely crash as a result and his tax policy is a disaster.

I guess you should have voted for Clinton. She would have done all those things!

Fucking retarded shills. Do you think anyone falls for this crap?

TPP is already dead, nigga.

And I in no way regreat voting for TRUMP!

I find it hilarious they thought Trump was some Savior of the White Race

You cumskins are on a ride the will literally never send, this was just a little hill

>said he'll keep TWO reasonable provisions
>citation needed
>citation needed
>DOJ/FBI responsibility
>Mexico and Canada already agreed to renegotiate
>tpp is already dead

Are you someone that unhappy with your claimed position or do you care more about gloating than actual policy

>They're doing it for free now

Wrong.

Trump is better than Hillary by a cosmic mile.

Nope. It's just the media creating a false narrative by overreacting to every tiny word out of his mouth. I'd only be worried if he laid out a plan or had a press release or something.

all that matters is you made a lot of autistic people angry who have lots of money

you aren't getting paid for this anymore so why bother

He seems to be delivering exactly what he promised if you understood the difference between what he could promise and what was populist bullshit from a reality tv star.

He is a great president for America, exactly what they need, just don't fuck the environment too hard.

op is rato

rato never sleeps
rato is like rust

>Very important distinction.

Not really he said he likes two policies that have nothing to do with making it compulsory or paying extra for tyrone and taquisha . The two policies he likes are ones that benefit the people and take money from the (((Insurance companies))).

Even if he only amends it, it won't look nothing like Obamacare when he's finished. He has said he will remove it and it will make republican congress happy, there is zero reason why he won't, saying you like two policies out of the many failed ones doesn't change anything.

The media is just continuing to ruin their reputation and all these riots are just alienating more people, if the keep this up you can guarantee 8 years of Trump.

I don't give a shit if Trump falls through on 90% of his promises. Doing nothing and actually keep the status quo would be better than what Hillary would do.

He sucks cock and then gently massages your shaft with his buttocks before allowing you to penetrate his anus and cum inside?

wtf i hate trump now

Within a day of his victory Putin and Assad have been positively receptive towards dealing with the US. That alone has been worth Trump's victory.

>Turkey shoots down Russian planes
>Russia and Turkey become BFFs
>Hillary wants to enforce no-fly zone
YOU FOOLS, SHE WAS REACHING OUT TO THE RUSSIANS

this post /thread

lol

fuck off shill

same shill tactic after brexit

fake and gay

New York values.

WE JUST HAD THIS THREAD WORD FOR WORD

WHO'S PAYING YOU

should say CTR on the poster, instead

is that true?, i just saw on washington post but is too good to be true

I literally, 100% did tbqh. I'm not even fucking memeing.

Kill yourself

>a president not fulfilling all his promises
The sky is blue, more at 10pm

still shillin?

He probably won't get rid of NAFTA because we're the USA's biggest trading partner. We export over $200 billion worth of goods per year to the US.

If he does, we can still use the FTA that was nullified by NAFTA. Either way, if the US decides to impose tariffs on us, we'll simply start buying all our goods from Europe and China.

OP has low hanging testicles. Rest of thread has those wrinkly baby ones