Knowledge Bomb. "Weaponized Wombs"

"Weaponized Wombs" is a social engineering program going on in the West that I've mentioned in past Knowledge Bombs.

"Weaponized Wombs" is all about turning Western Women(white) against the Native(white) Males, Children, Unborn Children. Concept of Family, Countries they live in, Genetic lines(such as promoting interracial), Governments that do/have national/populist policies and officials, etc.

If you consider how controlling the women can control future generations(such as the growth of them), its not wonder why SJW's exist & "empowerment" is rising as the West is falling and how Islam is coming in to balance things out on a socio-biological level.

Notice how in protests(such as for Britexit remain & the recent Anti-Trump ones) its mostly women & foreign men, this is intentional on both accounts.

"Weaponized Wombs" has been the most effective social engineering tactic I have ever seen or known about.

Everything thats been playing out in the West on the social & biological level is by design.

It can be reversed, but it has to be exposed & researched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnFsTwv6HkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Weaponized Wombs" has been the most effective social engineering tactic I have ever seen or known about.

Nah, pic related has been FAAAAR more successful.

bump

Thats a different type of social engineering.

Relating to perspectives & public distraction.

>tfw you can only save the western civilization by nuking it into oblivion.

they just want more tasty mixed children to eat, that's all.

kill yourself. You never ever write more than one line, obvious answers
You thrive on attention and have no novel information, you deserve the gas chamber

You people have no clue whats going on here.

Russia and Israel are the key.

1. All Right Wing News from Fox and Murdoch are owned by Israel. Alex Jones is owned by a PARENT company in Israel.
Nearly all Alternative News is owned by Russian Interests. Alex Jones recieves MONEY from Russian Donors, some of his highest paying donations are Russian.

2. Russia is using Trump to attempt to convince him that they don't need to be in Syria and they can fight ISIS together.
ISIS is a weapon created by the U.S. to cause chaos on Irans Borders, and in Syria. It's a Wild Lion. They don't support it, but they need it.
Assad is willing to allow the Qatar-Iran Pipeline go through. This grants absolute access to Russia to take over the Middle Easts Oil enterprise. By 2025, the American Dollar will be half of it's value without a valid Energy Standard. This give Russia the upper-hand. It's why Israel switched sides, they wanted this too happen.

3. Trump is willing to pull NATO out of the European Region. Russia will take over Ukraine controlling all it's ports. That's why they want the Ukraine. They will have a superior naval dominance in Northern Europe and easier access to intimidate the rest of Europe.

4. Israel and Iran will but heads, but under a Russian alliance, there is one path to peace between the two nations.
Iran is a Russian puppet, and Israel has just allowed Russia to vassalize Israel.
5. Russia utitlized a Culture War in the Western World to distract Westerns from the Global Hemisphere. The common person doesn't grasp Global Economics whatsoever, because they have no clue how fragile it is.

TL;DR - America was out-fucking-played. And it's thanks to Sup Forums

I don't understand this image

I did tell you guys that I would be keep posting after the Election.

The EU needs to be broken up to save Europe.

bummp

Actually, it was related to the astro-turfing campaign you see going on today, bullying people into positions that physically do not conform to reality using appeals to authority and the appearance of consensus.

Tolerant (Frontal Lobe damaged) Left.

Not really, its to dilute the "uniqueness" of each race to make them easier to control.

Nope.

It seems like even Reddit knows about the fake protests and we found posts on craigslist telling people they could get paid. What do you know about the CF buying illegal arms and sending them here?

Answer me this.

How much of a threat is Donald Trump to the future of the Republic and the rest of the globe?

Can Le Pen win in France? Should I learn French?

I did say it was about perspectives afterall.

Appreciate it.

If 4plebs wasn't down, I would be linking you my past ones.

Many different things that are not quite right, but it seems like you are just posting this everywhere by your name.

Got any tactics to red pill SJWs. My mom has been unbearable.

They uploaded an image of a white dress.

They scrubbed that image.

They uploaded an image of a blue dress.

Everyone thought reality shattered.

This is how you prepare a culture for the end times.

you are extremely insecure

Anyone else noticed the 'Trump doesn't have an ideology or agenda' narrative that's doing the rounds? Must have been 4-5 times i've heard some talking head say this post-election.

EU can be broken up, but people have to move quickly while the Globalists are staggering by the Trump win & administration.

Keep investigating into this & exposing all of it.

Soros must be shut down.

Is CTR still here or new group of shills? Are we close in the pedo investigation? Is Bernie too close to the fire to run in 2020?

looks like CTR is back on the menu boys ,can you confirm that you are CTR?

did you hear about the anti-Trump protester that was shot? that was prob. done by one of Soros's private military guys

also another question, after the first security briefing at the white house Trump looked a bit shocked, any idea on what they tell him? what could be so scary?

Well done.

Actually I'm quite direct since I'm putting this into a nutshell concept for people to understand.

Timeframes matter.

For every narrative they(MSM) push, they loose viewers and it backfires on them.

I have mentioned the potential of world-changing technology in the past few threads, namely a way to communicate across the world with no middle men, but your interest in my question seemed limited to IT, I'm curious what effects you think other developing technology could have. What if alternative energy or battery technologies could make petrol obsolete? What if an electronic device could make the perfect birth-control, allowing men to temporarily kill all the sperm (and only sperm) in their bodies with the push of a button? What about a cure for cancer? or even cures for homosexuality, transsexuality, etc.?

praise kek and fuck shit up

1) No idea.

2) Keep up the good work on it

3) Bernie had his time

1) Remember how the Arab Spring & Ukraine had snipers or something?

2) Less scary more alot of information to take in.

Do you know of anything fishy in Hungary or something that threatens us/we can do to help the cause?

There was a NatSoc demonstration in Stockholm today. And as you say it was mostly women in the counter protest.

Does weaponized wombs have anything to do with artificiall wombs?

Where can I go to find unaffected women to date? Is that a thing?

You're trying to make this "knowledge bomb" a thing now?

Nigger. We are ANONYMOUS, just look at the amount of content out there made ANONYMOUSLY. And you're the special little snowflake trying to differentiate himself??? Get cucked ya worthless faggot. Whatever you say, I'm against it

bump...we need links though. I want more on this

and what is bad about this?

Artificial Wombs is a big thing,

What does that black and blue dress have to do with anything?

Anon5, is Trump really turning on his promises or just CTR shillery?

Is Mark Passio right about stuff?

"It's not that bad in comparison".....

Any info on Trump's cabinet?

Will I ever get an ai gf, anon5?

Its still possible, but the goal is to make it harder to find.

I've been doing this for a while, can't make everyone listen to the information I'm getting and putting out.

1) Yep...... don't you find it ironic how Western Women are less supportive of things to keep them safe & stable all of a sudden?

2) No

Look out for Soros.

Start doing research, I gave you guys lots of information together.

Fucking hell don't start with that shit again

CTR shillary.

None so far, but they are looking for the best people.

VR.....

lol why would you think we want to save europe?

also let us take the rest of the year off. then we will help with france

Congratulations on your victory, Dahnald.

>Look out for Soros.
Hmmm, he has something here? Institutions? Operations? Will research

When will this shit with the electoral collage end?

Will the lizard men take over my brain with the VR tech or am I good to dream for eternity?
Does it really matter?

>lol why would you think we want to save europe?
We helped you burger, if you aren't just larping for nationalism and stuff, better do your part

>implying Obama didn't redpill him on this EXACT topic already

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

1) Because of how the Chessboard is looking.

lol

Always look for that shady fucker.

Soon, Liberals are just going crazy.

1) You should be good.

I own oculus DK2. Maybe not the best because they're owned by Facebook but the DK2 is not even latest gen of the tech and it's still amazing

Is there actually anything in the water supply that messes with my hormones? The meme is that swedish men are feminized, and in Sweden we are always told by government school and media that we have the best tap water in the world. The tap water industry is ofc run by the government.

>2) Less scary more alot of information to take in.

A bit more details.

On what exactly ?

>Always look for that shady fucker.
Should have gassed him 70 years ago

The fire rises...

I know a guy who can help you with that

1)I definitely remember the snipers, especially the ones they reported in Ukraine,

In Syria they were probably the ones used by Soros against the Syrian police which led to Bashar having to instigate more force against the so called peaceful protesters since he thought it was the protestors that shot the police

the puzzle is starting to come together,
also recently at least on Reddit they found an old video of Soros where he boasts about wanting to change a country completely with his foundation, thanks to his rush to fund those protesters George Soros is coming into the limelight

there are hundreds of thousands if not millions that know his name now...
I hope Trump orders the full might of the American military,CIA assets(SAD), and the FBI to annihilate him & his cronies worldwide in a week once he gets into power, a man can dream

question:

how are you enjoying the liberal tears? i can taste them from a pond away, the left is imploding slowly but surely

what do you think Trump will do about the ISIS cells in the USA & Europe? I'm guessing he knows about it now and its probably worse than he could ever imagine

what are some of the names of these well known anti-men women nwo like organizations? we know the one in South Korea the 8 sisters, what are the ones in Europe?The USA?

What is this image series?

Obama Will he help kill the globalists or ride off into the sunset?

> Not really, its to dilute the "uniqueness" of each race to make them easier to control.

Who is this group, which wants to achieve this goal?
They are out of a certain race, too
Dont they think it can backfire on them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JnFsTwv6HkQ

Probably not considering it's literally nanograms of chemicals.

Agreed.

National security among other things.

Also they more then likely had a mutual agreement that they both hate Hillary and have a respect of sorts for eachother for dealing with her crap.

Look at what I told you in the OP.

Turn the women against the Men & then make the men weaker.

Is Hillary gonna be indicted when Donald become president ?

I tried ordering filters, it seems he doesn't ship anything larger than a Brain Force bottle to Sweden

ahh I hate how prevalent this is, sometimes you can find a girl smart enough to think this is a load of shit, but eh, it's rare

How do we stop the media?

No seriously where do these women exist? I can't find anyone but SJW bullshitters.

Mate, whole open society institute is in Budapest, that's where soros mentored our payed shills to coup Milosevic in 2000

Bump for justice

1) Liberal tears are glorious.

2) Work on stopping supply routes and work on dismantling them.

3) Hillary was going to lead the US one, and we all saw how that failed. Merkel controls the Europe one and needs to be brought down.

Sunset.

Looking like it.

Thats the goal, make the good quality harder to find.

>1) Yep...... don't you find it ironic how Western Women are less supportive of things to keep them safe & stable all of a sudden?
Do you have an explanation for why that is, aside from just "Frontal Lobe damage"?

>Turn the women against the Men & then make the men weaker.
Why make men weaker? Which men won't they weaken?

Redpill me on aliens

Cheerz dart.

>If you consider how controlling the women can control future generations(such as the growth of them)
Do you mean men are born more feminine? Because of birth control pills as you mentioned before? Or do you mean women control the amount of babies born?

The fire rises

Can we help in the South Korea situation?

1) Is Petry also part of Merkel's feminazi group?
2) Where do the refugees keep their weapons?

You have no actual knowledge. You simply know how to make the redditors show themselves. All you do is type smug shit

How much of the damn pedo shit makes to the mainstream by this time next year? Anymore big leaks planned?

Will Trump deport a lot of people (incl. children), revert current demographic trends and save white america?

Because, to be honest, in the long run that's the only thing that really matter.

What's going on with Katy Perry?

A Hungarian guy I work with said his brother had English lessons paid for by a Soros foundation/front.

I've noticed there are a LOT of white women in these anti-Trump rallies. At the same time the mishmash of BLM, LGBT, and anarchy wannabes seems to be resulting in a confused mess. It's one thing for a large crowd to chant something and quite another to hear little girls scorching things they don't really believe.

Clearly there is astroturfing and $oro$ involvement, but this feels more like OWS before they blew up. There are just too many competing SJW interests that are momentarily aligned.

1) I said it in the OP, its social engineering.

2) Weaker men are easier to control.

Both

Yes, by connecting that group to others.

1) Petry? more details.

2) No Go Zones primarily.

Someones upset.

1) Depends on you guys.

2) Potentially.

1) Depends on of there parents are criminals.

>A Hungarian guy I work with said his brother had English lessons paid for by a Soros foundation/front.
Hmmm, now that seems interesting
Time to go check

Meltdown and she got the order from Soros to rile up people for the "organic" riots.

SJW always tear eachother apart in the end.

And like I said, Western Women are being socially engineered to act the way they do.

1) Frauke Petry is the female leader of the AfD (anti-islam party).

2) I guess in the mosques of the no-go areas? I mean it should be possible to actually photograph/cam it to provide proof to the public...

3) Are the woman groups really psychics? Or involved in some kind of mysticism?

Merkel, that disgusting anti German communist east kraut witch...

time for the investigations on who she meets with to start--

thanks for the answers Anonymous5,
based threads with based info

Hey would you look at this

>A major fire at Bayer chemical factory in Leverkusen. This shit contains enough poisonous materials to lay waste half of Europe worse than Fukushima did.

1) Ah, it seems like she is trying to fight back.

2) Yes & in general in those areas.

3) Women always get into that shit or are fascinated by it. I talked about it in one of my previous KB's pre-election.

everyone fucking thread someone asks this and they respond that they know nothing about aliens, not their department

you talk about how elites push racemixing/feminism as a way of control but is not racial and gender equality really a good thing longterm? Isn't a star trek type reality a good one where one's gender/sexuality/race are non-issues and humanity unites as one a good one?

How would it work otherwise would all races remain completely isolate/pure for ever and everyone stayed within rigid gender roles?

With the things you advocate, how would they play out long term?

Welcome back Anon5!

What was your reaction to Trump winning? Pleasantly surprised I'd imagine lol

Are artifical wombs in your opinion good or very bad?

Not sure how we can save the women that were brainwashed. Would it be a better strategy to brainwash them ourselves? Like a pick up artist.
"It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

'cause he's fuckin FAKE a real insider would have much more detailed knowledge.

Another ISIS cell attack...... just like the recent Germany Plant explosions and the one in the US in Kansas I believe.

I told you guys about this stuff and the cover ups.....

Shes the killer of Europe if we do not act quickly to break up the EU,

The Germans in both wars(Men) wanted to destroy and rebuild.

Merkel(Women) want to End.

I said this before in a pre-election KB.