TRUMP IS GONNA CHANGE EVERYTHING......NOT

Holy shit.......how does it feel to know that almost everything Trump said during his campaign was nothing more than talk......... You do realize almost none of that he "promised" is gonna happen right? He already mentioned he will not put Hillary on trial, he will not cancel Obamacare, he will neither ban Muslims or build any wall at all. The foreign policy will stay the same just as it did during the Obama administration, with a very few changes. How does it feel being betrayed by your great leader? He's happy that he's elected as a president but that's pretty much it, his administration will be doing most of the job with Trump agreeing with them on everything. FAIL

sage

Frankly I had the feeling that this would happen, but as a European, I don't care as long as he won't start WW3, and he ceases to support the terrorists who fuck up the ME and now Europe too. Saged out of respect for the FP.

where did he say he won't "put Hillary on trial". source that shit

>TRUMP IS GONNA CHANGE EVERYTHING
No US president has ever kept all their promises, I'd be glad if he even gets to do a few of them

Don't really care what Trump does as long as the economy doesn't go down the shitter and congress can't do anymore walk-outs when they disagree on shit putting the economy on the line like they did under Obama

Here's a Momiji, she's a good 2hu even though she hasn't done much in the series but her design is very welcoming

HEADPATS

Come on most of us don't believe in trumps lies. We voted him for the lulz and because Kek demanded it.
You are stupid if you think Trump was going to do that

>swede

FOUR YEARS KEK

People have been saying the exact same shit about his positions while he was campaigning. Fuck all the concern trolls.

Doesn't matter. We won, you lost. Suck a dick.

His appointments are troubling. Just keep the pressure on, is all.

He hasn't even appointed anyone. Just a transition team faggot.

Just wait faggots.
Trump is treading the waters while he's still President elect...

He will have his night of the long knives moment and consolidate power and take over all non-loyalists soon.

>No sources
>lots of butthurt
>shitty attempt to b8
Its really sad watching CTR shill for losers (((for free)))

That's not a source you fucking moron.

literally only wanted to see liberals eat shit, dont really care about his campaign promises all that much.

You have to say certain things to win the republican nomination

>surely Trump will disappoint you now

Stay mad, libcucks. The day of the rope is approaching.

Peace bros, bout to #CALEXIT

Reminder that you're retarded for replying to bait threads.

Why did you bump?

>no sources
>title in caps for attention
>........
>swedecuck
Fucking saged. Concern trolls need to fuck off back to the shithole they came from.

You just bumped the thread retard. Plus its fun because we won.

I didn't. And it's shitting up the board. There are 30 bait threads. Such a waste. Stop it.