XX and XY bathrooms will end it

>I am trans, and I want to use the men/womens restroom.
>Gotcha... We don't have those here. We have chromosome restrooms. Whatever your chromosomes are, you go into that restroom.
>Uhh.... CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

myelms.umd.edu/courses/1145287/files/36834771/download?wrap=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP, I think you have more chromosomes than necessary.

I love it, let's get this trending.

>inb4 transchromosome

The fuck. I don't want some trans jabroni checking me out in the restroom. Give them their own restrooms and force them to use it or piss off.

>using public restrooms
lmao.............. just lmao................

You know there's more than just the two, right?

There's XXX, XXXX, XXXXX, XXY, XXYY, XYY, and even X0.

Nice

>1 in 100,000 genetic variations
Fine we can have a genetic freaks room as well then

so where does genetic garbage like xxy go?

Easy solution:

>Has X chromosomes in somatic cells
>Does not have X chromosomes in somatic cells

what about retards, i mean actual retards.

>male
>Female

Pick one.

Easy.

Just have a third door that says "other" and leads to a gas chamber for the .01% of the population who wants to be difficult.

There should be urinal only bathrooms

That's the current system.

Everyone has X.

Noice.

>This thread again

It's kind of like carrying a concealed weapon.

If someone can tell, you're doing it wrong. This should never have actually come up as an issue; if you're passable as a chick, that's where you go. If you're passable as a dude, that's where you go.

What if you are a man who needs to take a shit?

Or we can just ignore all this lgbt sjw bs and go about our lives.

>france
>gas chamber
I guess liberating your kind was a tragic waste.

Meant Y. Either you got 'em or ya don't.

Pull it out, drop it in the urinal, and stomp it through the grate.

Bathrooms should be separated by whether you're going pee pee or poo poo

this

Honestly, if a chick wants to squat piss at the men's urinal I'm not going to stop them.

>Ignore sjw bullshit

Hard when it's in your life.

Easy solution. Make public bathrooms unisex, and large enough to accomodate an attack helicopter.

this.
>1 post by this id

Reading tumblr is your life?

Why not use disabled toilets. Disabled toilets are literally always empty and there are so few trans people its ridiculous that this is even an issue. They are the most over represented people of all time

Noooo.

LGBT laws are being forced upon the normal populace. Some colleges have even got a "Pronoun" system set up.

I find that disabled toilets never flush.

Because they're disabled.

Then use the toilet bathrooms
I said urinal only, not only urinal

>liberating
>making a beeline for the sea and barely escaping under the cover of night, only to return when the US backpacks your ass to victory on D-Day

Probably voted against Brexit, too

X chromosomes form Bar bodies in the cell so it doesn't matter how many of them there are. The Y chromosome is so tiny and unnecessary it doesn't really matter how many there are

That tiny little Y chromosome is responsible for the entirety of civilization.

none of this makes any fucking SENSE ANYMORE

>having a dick doesn't make you a man, you can have a dick and think you're a woman
>being tough doesn't make you a man, you can be an effeminate person

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEN WHAT THE FUCK MAKES SOMEONE A MAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But that IS what male/female bathrooms are.

says the guy without a job

Its not even the Y-chromosome that determines male sex. Its the SRY gene that happens to be on the y-chromosome. You can take an organism that is XX and insert the SRY gene in it and it will become male. The rest of the Y-chromosome is mostly hormone regulation

>XX
>XY
>handicapped

problem solved.

Which all together is what is necessary for civilization to go anywhere except to a safe space to cry.

even ith a sex chane having to use a dudes batroom or vice versa immagine the butthurt

If I have to take a shit at work I hold it in or I just go take a break and go home. I only live five minutes away

The even crazier thing is that gene is also unnecessary too. If you give the organism the right amount of proteins you can turn a XX into a male even though non of the male genes are present.

Jolly good!

Which is a discovery only made because of the naturally occurring Y chromosome.

Check mate, alien breeder scum.

Just build 10 bathrooms that have stalls with closing doors floor to ceiling. Only see other people to wash hands at end. Problem solved.

>love closer to work donot work 12 hour shifts i dont have those options

When will we get gender neutral gym locker rooms ?? I want to expose my self to women in the showers

Fuck you. Stop pretending like this non-issue is actually an issue. Nobody cares. It doesn't matter what toilet someone uses.

kekd

The problem is: trans women only want [thing] because [thing] is possessed exclusively by women (i.e. human females). Doesn't matter what [thing] is, or how you slice it. If its possession is a marker of 'womanhood', trans women want it. Society views women as 'adult human females', as trans women know. (In truth, that's exactly how trans women view it as well - hence their 'dysphoria')

They are in the impossible, contradictory position of both having to (i) assert that society's view of women as 'adult human females' is incorrect, but (ii) rely on society's assessment of womanhood as female to validate their identity. The end game for them is nothing but a total equation of 'adult human female' with themselves. Anything else, they will scream 'transphobia'.

So, yeah an XX / XY bathroom would not produce confusion, it would not be an example of transphobia. But neither is a male / female bathroom. You're making the mistake of assuming that trans women take a rational approach to this.

>not taking a 2 hour shit at work while still getting paid

kek

What even crazier is thanks to evolution you can take genes from one organism then put it into another and it works just fine. Not only that but if you override the safety mechanism of the cell you can express the traits ectopically.

Now you're just making words up.

What kind of disgusting person shits in public toilets? You shit once a day, right? Can you not plan to be home in the evening when you shit?
Public bathrooms should only have urinals.

well put.

It's a mental illness. There's no point in trying to be rational since the source of the problem is in the brain in the first place.

You just have to tell them they can't have it. That's the solution.

>I am trans, and I want to use the men/womens restroom.
IT'S A FALLACY
Just tell the person she/he is doing a fallacy.
PS: If she complain tell her that would be fallacy even if you didnt told her, even if you didnt existed, even if humans didnt existed, fuck, even if no living beings ever existed.

The fallacy is equivocation, one example of it
>A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity.
>Patrick star is a star
>Since previous premises are valid:
>Patrick Star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity.

And this is what she is doing, on her case:
>"I am a male"
>This bathroom is for male humans
>Since both premisses are true:
>This means I should go to the male bathroom

>segregating people based on their biological sex
Literally why.
People came up with the idea, because males would be attracted to females and possibly be enticed to try ad look at members of the opposite sex, or try and initiate sexual contact.

Either we are more advanced than fucking rapefugees, who have to cover up their women at all times or they get rape urges,

Or we are not more advanced, and in that case gender/sex segregation doesn't matter, because there are homosexuals, who are attracted to the same sex.

In other words, gender separated bathrooms need to end, or every single person needs their own restroom.

I shit like once a week and it's as thick as a granny smith apple.

orrr... go with single occupancy bathrooms.

Nope I'm not google Pax6 its pretty cool shit.
But whats even crazier is that the genes inside your own body don't actually care about you. Genes inside the cell are selfish and are willing to sacrifice the fitness of the organism in order to favor their survival. It has been seen many time that alleles located on the mitochondria will kill all the males since an allele on the Y-chromosome competes with them. The surprising thing as how common it actually is the vast majority of human DNA is made up off dead genes that were most likely killed by meiotic drive. Females embryos are also more likely to kill male embryos

>males would be attracted to females
and vice versa i forgot.

>orrr... go with single occupancy bathrooms.
They are doing 4d chess and they would win

this
is the real answer

What?
In america?
Toilet stalls where the doors and walls cover more than about two feet of your midriff?
Preposterous.

It's not a public restroom, if you can't see the legs and thighs of everyone taking a shit.

>Females embryos are also more likely to kill male embryos
Birches and hoes.

We should just do away with traditional public restroom design. Rather than two separate rooms with a bunch of stalls, combine the rooms into one bathroom hallway and turn the stalls into totally closed off small rooms.

Sinks can be handled differently from business to business. Places that can afford to do so may put a sink in every individual room. Alternatively there can be one long line of unisex sinks out in the bathroom hallway area. If that isn't good enough some places may opt to wall off a special section of sinks to serve as a powder room for women.

stomp it down the drain

>They are doing 4d chess and they would win
Soooo you are saying that getting single occupancy bathrooms is their goal?
That means we need to go the opposite way....
MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY TOILET SEATS!

Everyone has to shit into the same toilet at the same time!

>XXX

It is possible if nnondisjunction in meiosis 2 occurs. Besides it doesn't matter since only one x chromosome is expressed at a time since the other two are turned into bar bodies.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""liberated""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sure it does, take a look at the symbology of satanists.
>tits on a male figure
>The medical symbol of two snakes encircling a phallus
Makes perfect sense if you realize the people pushing this follow an evil religion.

The entire concept of an organism is just a series of piles of dead bodies
Neat

jesus christ

fukn saved

this

Mes côtes Jean-Pierre, j'en peux plus.

>mitochondria will kill all the males since an allele on the Y-chromosome competes with them.
What.
How the fuck would it even do that it doesn't even have its ow....
Holy shit.
so you're saying if mtDNA is expressed at the wrong time it can attack alleles on the Y chromosome?
Why?
How does it determine a threat? Mitochondria lost their cell surface proteins long ago so how can it differentiate foreign bodies?

INFO INFO!

Also, i wanted to go into molecularbiology but instead went physics (because i can still go biophysics later).
Do you have a discord or something?
I want to talk to you!

Anyone with at least one y chromosome is male

The chromosone argument is bogus because 99% of everyone doesn't actually know their chromosones. They just assume.

>Mes côtes
Do the french actually say that?

Or québecois if you want.

Oh no, it's retarded.

>yfw the boss comes in looking for you because you have been missing for 2 hours

How do potatoes fall into this system?

I just use the men's room unless someone points out that I'm headed in the wrong direction. One time a janitor in an airport in Paris grabbed me and physically turned me toward the women's room. I guess she thought I was a retarded tourist.

This physically hurts my brain to read.

SUBTLE

Y, Non-Y
checkmate

Suddenly, the brilliance of the designated shitting street makes itself known.

I'm pretty sure I'm XY but if not then I've got some butch ass X chromosomes. I don't have tiny balls and I'm not very tall so it's not XXY. It's also not XYY because once again I'm not really tall and I don't have a problem with acne.

It's pretty easy to tell if you're a candidate for silliness.

there is a pretty good review on this. Its a bit of a long read, but basically genes don't actually care about you.

Basically if there are two alleles of the same gene one allele will kill the other, even if it has to resort to murdering all the male embryos. Its molecular survival of the fittest (I know that not right).

myelms.umd.edu/courses/1145287/files/36834771/download?wrap=1

>Soooo you are saying that getting single occupancy bathrooms is their goal?
Nope, cultural marxism is.

By having only unisex single seat bathrooms, you will remove one example of "male vs female" situation that people have on their life's.
Like if they wanted to remove father and mother from documents to add just an single name to both (an thing they are trying to do here on brazil).

>"lol, do you think they will waste with this single seat unisex bathroom bullshit, just for the sake of cultural marxist related stuff?"

They do whateaver the hell it takes (whateaver the hell the research institutes discover it could help their plans) to archieve their goals.
If they discovered that being a rock band reduce the chance of someone having an children, they would try to influence people having rock bands.

Clearly you've never seen glow in the dark pigs.

Are you a tranny?

I haven't, though it would be neat to see some.

Not an argument

those 2 examples use different reasoning.
your example should be phrased as:
>all stars are luminous spheres of plasma held together by their own gravity
>patrick star is a star
>therefore patrick star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity
conclusion fails because all stars are not luminous spheres of plasma held together by gravity. patrick star is a star shaped entity.

this could be rewritten as:
>all literal stars are luminous spheres of plasma held together by their own gravity
>patrick star is not a literal star
>therefore, patrick star is not necessarily a luminous sphere of plasma held together by gravity

the trans example on the other hand is:
>all males use male bathrooms
>i am a male
>therefore, i should use male bathrooms

We should make all food animals glow