Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums...

Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums, but ever since getting elected he has revealed that he:

>will not repeal Obamacare
>will not deport illegals
>will not build a wall
>will not prosecute Clinton
>will not get rid of NATFA
>will not kill TPP

And that's just been in the last 4 days, who knows what else he's going to flip flop on over the next 4 years. I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/tpp-obama-administration-gives-trans-pacific-partnership/
youtube.com/watch?v=b96-w5hKKwY
hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-kristen-stewart-will-379796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a change of heart the night before and voted Hillary. Shoot me.

This is my favorite new pasta.

im suddenly with her now

no

He even said he'd choose supreme court judges that understand how the second amendment is obsolete.

I knew late that evening when I saw all the heartbroken Americans how badly I had betrayed this country. Voting for Trump was the biggest mistake of my life.

>will not kill TPP
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/tpp-obama-administration-gives-trans-pacific-partnership/

No

youtube.com/watch?v=b96-w5hKKwY

Masturbate
to
Cartoons

>I think people actually believe I voted for Trump.

How much do you get every time you post this thread? Not much, judging by how often you have to do it.

Wait, what? Source. I'm actually shaking a bit at that thought. Please be lying.

Four years from now liberals will stop crying and Trump supporters will stop cheering because things will be literally the same.

No everything is going as plan,

Trump never said he'd repeal obamacare just change it, he never said he'd build the wall he said he'd look into mexico doing it and he was joking ab out locking up clinton we don't do that in the free world.

NAFTA TPP, he said he wanted to renegotiate the deal to stop jobs from leaving.

ctr gtfo shill

Let the man get into office

Even if he does jack shit the butthurt of him winning is enough for me.

Pastas are funny when they are not immedialtely outdated.

>Trump wanted an clone of Obamacare jut without state-controlled prices
>They are already leaving
>Mexican president ready to hold talks about it
>That depends on the FBI
>Trudeau already open to discussion
>TPP is already dead

Horseshit. Better the neocons impeach for a pence potus than that.

I guess CTR has been paid through the end of the month.

>pablo doesn't understand the bullet dodged re: SCOTUS.

i'm kinda hoping he doesn't deport illegals because I know our cuck asses will be the first to scoop them up

Fuck off ctr or jidf or whoever is paying you.

Don't forget to SAGE faggots in the option field. It prevents a bump when you reply.

>they had Scalia shoot himself in the back of the head twice for nothing
these cucks can't win for losing

>>will not repeal Obamacare
False, he said during the primaries that he supported those two provisions
>>will not deport illegals
False, unsupportable
>>will not build a wall
False, unsupportable
>>will not prosecute Clinton
False, unsupportable
>>will not get rid of NATFA
False, unsupportable
>>will not kill TPP
False, unsupportable

He's lying and so is OP. Trump always considers all sides. The wall is still being built. He is deporting most illegals and will more strongly enforce that. Obamacare will be changed greatly if not repealed and will be adjusted so that healthcare companies can go beyond state lines.

For me this is best case scenario. I love that he got elected because fuck the left, but I also don't want him to do some of the shit he's promised like repealing obamacare, reinstating torture, starting more wars, and going after the press.

I too, am having second thoughts about Mr. Trump. His naive attitude towards Russian external policies are giving me slight anxiety. I mean at first I thought having good relations between the US and Russia would mean less cold war -era BS and more of the peace and prosperiy style time but now I'm starting to wonder if Trump really understands the ultimate political game that is European politics.

Hi CTR, how's the chaos going?

Transcript of TRUMP interview:

"She's really great," Trump continued. "I'm gonna pull some strings for her. I'll get her her own cell, running water and everything. It'll be the best cell, really the best. It'll be so great that Hillary will call me from prison and thank me for giving her such a great cell."

>Believing the (((media)))

Of course they're going to say that he won't live up to his promises. At this point they just want civil war.

>Trump
>understanding European politics

He has more knowledge of Kristen Stewart: hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-kristen-stewart-will-379796

Seriously read those tweets.

Literally isn't even in office yet and somehow he's already accomplished killing the TPP

Holy shit, just because he beat Hillary doesn't mean he stopped playing 4D chess cum stain
>will not repeal Obamacare
>will not deport illegals
>will not build a wall
Wait until January and the first 100 days ass goblin.
>will not prosecute Clinton
May be true if Obama Pardons her, but again, wait until he has the Authority in January for christ's sake
>will not get rid of NATFA
Looks like Mexico and Canada are gearing up to renegotiate NAFTA, but again, January
>will not kill TPP
TPP is dead, Obama killed it since Trump is going to kill it.