Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums...

Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums, but ever since getting elected he has revealed that he:

>will not repeal Obamacare
>will not deport illegals
>will not build a wall
>will not prosecute Clinton
>will not get rid of NATFA
>will not kill TPP

And that's just been in the last 4 days, who knows what else he's going to flip flop on over the next 4 years. I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4FprR_LNSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: OP is a retard who's never read art of the deal. Every real Trump supporter knows he wasn't going to do all those things they were to put him in a strong position for negotiations in order to compromise into something he can actually get you fucking idiot

>TPP already dead
>NAFTA has been reopened for negotiations by both Canada and Mexico
>Wall study key point of first 100 days

come on breh

I'm just waiting to see a white house decorated entirely in gold

Now what would make you say that...?

>will not kill TPP

Source for this? because every source I can find suggests exactly the opposite

Has Trump himself said these things? you know how truthful the media is, give him a chance, he hasn't even taken office yet.

Stop spamming the same thing over and over; the entire board knows you're a concern trolling shill.

Literally kill yourself; you are a traitor to the ideals of the republic and hold yourself to no ethical or moral values. FFS you're taking money to act like a fucking robot. It's incredible to me that anyone would ever demean themselves like this, yet here you are - a pathetic loser trying to shill on Sup Forums for the sakes of people who literally want to kill you, and ethnically genocide your entire country and everyone you love.

Get a goddamn fucking clue.

Not regret, but kind of like a less severe version of that feeling you get immediately after jacking off. I'm glad Hillary didn't win, but now what?

OP won't respond; he's a shill.

The answer to your question is, No. It's out-of-context shilling that the media's been doing to Trump non-stop for the past year and half, and is a continuation of that shilling in spite of Trump having won the presidency.

CTR didn't stop just because Trump won; he's still not an establishment figure, he's still not one of the pedophile elites - he's uncontrolled and unpredictable, so they need to tear him down and prevent him from destroying their globalist insanity and planned genocide of whites.

Here's your $0.02 op, gj

op is a faggot
sage

Nobody regrets shit, you can gtfo now little shilley

I'm feeling the same way but let's give him some time. In four years we can vote him out by NOT voting. Let the Dems have another turn at the plate and then we all get behind an Alt-right nominee.

Hello shitposter, my old friend
You've corrected the record once again
Because a vision softly creeping
The God Emperor won while you were sleeping

Kys. Do libcuck like you get hurt doing some little research? Trump wants to make those good stuff in Obamacare stay.

NARRATIVE>FACTS. You better not spread this liberal shit to Asia cos we'll fucking eat you alive. Go back suck your mom's tits, glorified man-baby

CTR

Shoo shill shoo

>TPP dead before he even became president
>Canada and Mexico looking to renegotiate NAFTA before hes even president
>Mexico saying they will help fund the wall
>will repeal and replace obama care
>investigation into clinton reopened

I was a Trump supporter, but now I am not a Trump supporter.

Like and Subscribe

Well duh, he relied on stupid people being deceivable.
And let's be honest: That's a blessing, if stupid people actually got stupid people in power that'd just end up in a sort of tragedic comedy.

I mean review what he said: Cares about workers, so he gets them proper healthcare.
Knows the country needs the illegals and that the logistics of the operation are unmanagable, so he tries a more sensible approach.
Knows a wall would be a purely symbolic waste of money that would only cause costly diplomatic incident, so he saves up the money to use it better.
Knows that most of the bullshit about Clinton was indeed Bullshit, doesn't undermine the credibility of his secret services and institutions to bother chasing ghosts.

For the rest: You elected one of your biggest, gaudiest and most fraudulent business magnates and you seriously expected them to harm their own business?

Nice try CTR. He literally said none of those things.

Hi CTR/JIDF

This. OP is a lying cuck that can't google to save his life.

dont kill their hopes and dreams of getting trump supporters mad so they go protest then the blm people run to get in front of them and the media pretends its all blm

its all they have... well that and bad credit

>when the contract doesn't end till the end of month
sucks to be you, CTR-kun

>if we keep repeating it, it will stick

tfw you lost your souls and can't do meme magic anymore

I'm mad as fuck, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=-4FprR_LNSU

shut the fuck up op.

Are you fucking autistic?

Trump didn't even made a move, yet, and here you are freaking out.