It's my birthday today. I've been vocal about my dislike for Hillary and my support for Trump

It's my birthday today. I've been vocal about my dislike for Hillary and my support for Trump.

Everyone in the family has been calling me crazy, racist, bigot and that I am a lunatic if I think he will win etc. Now I'm going to be seeing all these people tonight for the first time in a few months.

The US election is 1000% going to come up tonight, how should I be about it? the fact I was right all a long and all...I feel like I was being made out to be some crazy person with a mental disorder and in the end it turns out I was on the winning side all a long.

How would you deal with this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAD_HuA9pbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That wine bottle needs to be pouring into a filter which then pours into the glass.

You've got a point.

Tell them you just want unity and everyone to work together to Make America Great Again. It'll drive them nuts.

"Win like a gentleman, act like a gentleman"

Do that. Slightly smug but humble. Also don't be cynical and arrogant.
Right now, we are euphoric :^D

>winning means your idealogy is right
Thats really not a grounds to stand on user.
You can't really even make the case that your ideology turned out to be more popular, since he lost the popular.

The victors write history

Be polite, but rub their noses in how their shitty behavior is exactly why Trump won and how the riots have already secured his second term.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Run out now and get a couple of bottles, never say a word but keep getting up to make sure the label is at an angle that everyone can see.

FPBP

Don't even say anything about it. Just know your were right, and they were wrong. You can always use it as leverage in some argument in the future.

>people in other countries caring this much about US politics

Wronge.jpg
Say it with me manlet:
>I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR INJUSTICE. NO SYMPATHY FOR LEADERS WHO ABANDON THEIR PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WEAK OR COWARDLY TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS, OR WORSE, HAVE SOLD OUT TO CORPORATE INTERESTS FOR CASH.
I CANNOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND I WILL NOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY.
>IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THAT AMERICA IS BACK.
>BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAD_HuA9pbE

I don't have photoshop because I literally live in a trailer and have no money. Someone needs to shoop this.

I would just say it was the best birthday present ever and thank them all for being so wrong.

Absolutely give it to them, you don't get many of these opportunities in life.

Let them know they were on the wrong side.

Iktf bro
>gonna be thanksgiving night
>around desert time
>politics come up
>"I cant believe anyone voted trump"
>"I did..." As I take a sip
>forks drop and everyone turns to me

Cant wait to red pill everyone

plz

Walk in with upright posture while holding your arms out and yell THE PROPHET IS HERE YA FUCKIN CUNTS

Happy Birthday.

holy shit haahah, have a (you)

I don't like trump but I dislike Hillary more. All I can say is be calm. Also maybe do a shit eating grin when they get angry.

You have to make your birthday great again

>I don't have photoshop because I literally live in a trailer and have no money. Someone needs to shoop this.

I'm willing to bet that by the end of Trump's Presidency, you will, at best, still live in that trailer and still have no money.