Is called Nevada

>Is called Nevada
>There's no snow
Why are Americans so fucking stupid ?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2015/11/10/reno-nevada-plastered-by-freak-heavy-snow-event/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no snow
stay in france faggot
why does this thread exist?

Probably due to what it actually borders.

>French comedians

Nevada has lots of sage in all the fields though

I know you've never seen snow since you're from Africa, but it does have snow.

That's fucking wrong though. They had plenty snow where I lived in Carson City. They have plenty of snow near Tahoe.

Have you ever been to Mt. Rose you fucking baguette? They have plenty of snow there.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

You're fucking retarded. Look up Tahoe. Reno. Mt rose.... even mt charleston in Vegas gets snow you fucking kekeater

>The name "Nevada" comes from the Spanish nevada [neˈβaða], meaning "snow-covered",[15] after the Sierra Nevada ("snow-covered mountain range").
Which is aligned along the western border.

>Lake Tahoe

Technically its split between California and Nevada, but nevertheless they have some of the best skiing in the world.

It has a LOT of snow

Why are Frenchfags so fucking stupid?

Mt. Charleston is just outside of Vegas and snows all the time.

It snows in Reno, Lake Tahoe, and other places.

The only city worth living in is Las Vegas.

Still don't understand OPs question.

Look at his flag.

It's called the control left and it's sjws.

pic related

what’s the best place in usa to go skiing / tour-skiing?

>No snow

Dumbass

Colorado
Didn't the spanish name it?

>delaware
>no silicon valley

wtf?

Yes, it's named after the Sierra Nevada, which is a snow mountain range. OP is a dumbass.

Also

>The capital of Nevada is not Las Vegas
>The capital of California is not Los Angeles

Really made me think

Hey look who has never been to Reno.

>French edumacation

Renofag reporting in, we have snow.
Fuck you baguette

It literally snowed when i was in vegas last year you stupid retard

>French
>Talking about snow

You're flag is literally Antarctica, but yet you don't live there.

Why are the french so fucking stupid?

kek

There is snow, Mount Rose and around Tahoe.

The state is almost like an island nation, since the only populated places are in/around Vegas and Reno, beyond that it's largely empty. Though, the Ruby Mountains are quite stunning and is like an oasis.

It's getting better, they're investing a lot in building projects around Reno and a lot of businesses are moving in, they're almost trying to make into a major city, too bad all the fleeing Californians will inhabit the new suburbs that are under construction.

Wait what's Nevada in American? Is Nevada Spanish or something? What does it mean?

Its after the sierra nevada mountain range. Nevada's borders were formed out of Utah territory during the silver rush.

>putting a space between the word and question mark

What did the frog mean by this?

Colorado is probably the best. Utah and Tahoe are also good.

They're building the gigafactory a few miles east of Reno

>Vegas
>worth living in
Carson and Elko are nice places, and Reno isn't as shitty as it used to be. Vegas is a shithole and terrible to live in, though. Never going back there.

>vegas
>ever wanting to live in a place built out of a lifeless desert for the sole purpose of sucking the wealth from its visitors

I've heard horror stories about the cost of living in Vegas. Even if you move away from the city, utilities alone will crush you.

Fuck you sideways Aquafresh, suck a dick.

>Is called French Fries
>they're not even French

Go surrender to someone, fuckboy

> Two people who have never lived in Las Vegas telling you what it's like living in Las Vegas.

I live 5 minutes from the strip and it's pretty great here.

washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2015/11/10/reno-nevada-plastered-by-freak-heavy-snow-event/

also, there is more in the mountains

>is called French
>niggers

I did live in Vegas, and I can confirm it's a shithole.
Living in the suburbs is slightly better but just as shitty as downtown, I don't know how you can enjoy living there, honestly.
I wish I could afford to own a small plot of land in Mesquite or something with some horses and dogs.
Maybe one day.

>I don't know how you can enjoy living there

>5 bedroom 4/12 bath huge sq ft. home for dirt cheap
>dirt cheap utilities
>amazing job at Sunrise hospital that's literally across the street in walking distance
>always fun shit to do everywhere
>multiple dispensaries nearby
>just voted to get some marijuana legalized
>non-intrusive gun laws
>plenty of places to shoot
>awesome car and bike scene
>great clubs/strip clubs

What's not to like, seriously? This is honestly a paradise for me after living in fucking Cleveland for the first half of my life.

Only shitty part is we went blue this election cycle

Vegas local here

Vegas kicks ass, downtown kicks ass, everywhere outside of Vegas is boring meth addled fly over nothingness

Where else can you play blackjack while you smoke a cigar, eat the worlds best steak, watch a world class entertainer, drink a 50 year old whisky, fire a full auto machine gun, then take a 30 minute drive and hire a couple legal and tested prostitutes to fuck all night?

Las Vegas is to America as America is to the world. We are America Plus.

>Cleveland
That explains it. Vegas is fine if you don't mind the trashy downtown atmosphere and population (and fucking traffic), but Reno has all the qualities you mentioned, as well as a smaller population, better outdoor activities (subjectively), and is quite a bit cheaper to live in.
Pretty excited for more dispensaries and marijuana-related coffee shops and things to pop up. Reno and Sparks both have a decent handful of dispensaries open already, and since it's not a huge area you're never more than a hop skip and a jump away from one.

Fuck all that, if I want something less trashy I'll move back into Henderson where I used to live.

Moved out of there cause I got fucked buying a house right before the market tanked. The agency fucked us over and I was involved in a winning class action and got mad dollars back so it's all good.

Vegas local here aswell. Can confirm.

Also Mt. Charelston gets snow and once every couple of years it snows here in the valley. 2008 was the last major snowstorm.

If the "major" snowstorm is the one I remember, that was a fucking joke. Like half a centimeter of snow on the ground and everyone fucking lost their shit. Schools closed, people being excused from work, traffic was ass, people eating their children for sustenance.

And it lasted ONE day. The fuck?

>no snow

>french flag
>from africa

American education ladies and gentlemen.

>I've heard horror stories about the cost of living in Vegas.
What? It's cheap as hell to live in Las Vegas.

lol no, Henderson at best if you want to live in Clark county

>The only city worth living in is Las Vegas.

Uhh FUCK NO.

i live in Las Vegas right now and it is by far one of, if not THE SHITTIEST, city is America

It is full of bums, panhandlers, criminals [scammers], largely incompetent labor force, most of the young single women are unashamed sluts/prostitutes (even the so called "normal women" that I have dated have admitted to have engaged in prostitution to supplement their incomes-some even with a sense of pride), and is all around greedy people. Only degenerates could ever feel at home here. t

Now, there here are some good people here and there,, but they are far and in between; most are just greedy, cynical, and debaucherous ,

Seriously, I feel like Travis Bickle sometimes while in this city, I hate the fact that I've spent (wasted) so many years of my life in this godforsaken hellhole, I'm desperately trying to save up money (work is basically non existent in this city) to leave this city once and for all.

>is tahoe even a real place?

Brothels and Elko are pretty nice desu. Fucked some chinese whores down at Sue's Fantasy and Inez.

Vegas actually is a good place to live. Whenever I hear people saying it is shitty, it is becuase they are thinking about North Las Vegas, which really is a shit hole. Southern Henderson, Summerlin, and the Silverado and Green Valley Ranch area are great. Anthem is a good place to live in Vegas as well.

>Vegas is a shithole and terrible to live in, though. Never going back there.

This. I often see Vegas as the prototypical "Anarcho-Capitalist" society filled with a bunch of self adsorbed, dare I say even sociopathic, douchebags that adopt the "pay to play" mentality for almost everything. Can't wait to leave this fucking city...

I live in Vegas and it is cheap as fuck. It is cheaper then living in cheap places in the midwest.

Yeah of course downtown is shitty. It is old and sketchy as fuck, also close to North Las Vegas. You need to move closer to Henderson my friend.

In snows in plenty of places in Nevada.

>>french flag
>>from africa
>American education ladies and gentlemen.

Lurk more.

I am also a former Ohio fag. Moving to Nevada was the best thing ever.

I kinda miss living in Northern Nevada....

Perhaps he's implying that it has become Africa

Hey also if any of you assholes are downtown tonight, come see my friend play at the Huntridge Tavern at 9:30, really good band.

Chicongo though

Vermont or Connecticut

What other cities have you ever been to? Normally when I see someone talking shit about Vegas, its always someone who was born there and has never been anywhere else, and they probably live in the shittier part of the city too.

Hate to break it to you, but if you think Vegas is bad, the rest of the country is far worse. The worst parts of Vegas are not nearly as sketchy as "normal" parts of Columbus Ohio and Cleveland.

Fellow Renofag reportan as well, pic is Mt. Rose

Fuck the drought amirite

Literally translates to "Snow Capped Mountains" in american

One of the wettest octobers ever. fuck the drought also I'm pissed about question 1 passing

Yea except the background check gun referendum was voted 'yes' on Tuesday and that totally fucks gun owners here.

>Africa
>no snow

>he doesn't get it

Went to University of Nevada - Reno, all the kids from Vegas were such cocks.

All the guys had big zirconium studs in their ears, the girls were all divas... Vegas breeds degeneracy.