My little brother always calls me fat and a waste of life. i could easily overpower and kill him. should i...

my little brother always calls me fat and a waste of life. i could easily overpower and kill him. should i? how should I do it. this has been a long time coming, i think it's time he dies. gonna kill myself afterwards too. no im not streaming, i just need advice you retards. i own a .44 magnum, i wanna use that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=r364h19dXio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong board faggot.
You want R9K

just lose some weight instead

dont be a piece of shit

Tell him he is a little fag, and laugh at him.

Don't bother. Kid will regret it soon enough, and that will be enough. It'll crash his state of mind for a couple years or so and derail his future. Sit with a bag of popcorn.

Perhaps he's right, just use the .44 on yourself, you waste of space.

come on, why would you lose weight when you can kill people and yourself

30 boards to the left man

just make sure to blame him for trump being president while you're at it, so your life hasn't been completely in vain.

paint with his blood "#imwithher" on his chest, that'll do nicely.

cos I'm not a nigger

call a distress line and tell them exactly what you told us, they'll help you.

Lose some weight fatty.

We don't care what you do. Trump will STILL be president.

he's your family, you have to redpill him and form a racial alliance.

/adv/ here. Take it from a professional.
You should kill yourself, that will show him.

This kill yourself.
>makes him feel responsible for your death
>everyone will hate him
>eventually he will also kill himself

Just look out for him. When you both grow up things will be better.

>t. Someone who has a younger brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=r364h19dXio

The people holding onto cruelty and hate are the ra-el losers friend.

fpbp

user, you can start by looking at yourself and slowly attempting to correct your wrongs. Mainly your eating habits and outlook on shit. See a therapist, and move out whenever possible away from toxic family members. Understand that both of you have problems, but believe me, a weight problem is ten times easier to correct than it is to have a toxic problem with your personality.

Convert to Islam instead. we're an actual brotherhood, you wont find it anywhere else. especially not here.

>my little brother always calls me fat and a waste of life.
he's right
1. youre fat
2. youre too autistic to take an insult
3. your little brother bullies you and you think the only solution is to shoot him
4. youre asking anonymous retards for advice
5. youre just gonna kill yourself anyway
kill yourself and nothing else faggot

Is this a honeypot for accesory for attempted murder?

>we're
>flag

New plan OP. Don't kill your piece of shit little bro. Just visit the local mosque and go out with a bang.

Or...grow some balls and keep living.

He's right. You are a waste of life. He'll amount to much more than you ever will. His life is worth more than some autistic lard who can't even take a fucking joke. Just kill yourself and stop ruining everyone else's lives just by existing.

stop being fat
also