So everyone agrees that millennials are for the most part, shit...

So everyone agrees that millennials are for the most part, shit. There's quite a few exceptions to the rule but right now no one dares to talk about Centennials.

What do you think Sup Forums, future friend or foe?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/stephanie-casella/2015/09/the-differences-between-centennials-generation-z-and-millennials-generation-y/
forbes.com/sites/nikkibaird/2016/02/16/retailers-think-millennials-are-tough-wait-until-gen-z-joins-the-workforce/#55f7bbdc2334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is a centennial?

what birthyears qualify you as being a millennial?

it's 1980 to 1996

fuck

This, is it someone born next century?

anyone born between mid-1990s to early 2000s

What's a millennial then?

>Anyone born between 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.

basically anyone of voting age between 18 and 25

So centennials are a subset of millennials and are just as large a group?

This "gen X" "millennial" stuff is an annoying American meme tbqh

>born in 1996
>but I'm 19
Am I a millenial or centennial which one is it?

this

they do intertwine a little but they're definitely a separate group as large as the millennials

>millenials born between 1980 and early 2000s
>centennials born between 1990 and early 2000s
So who exactly is a centennial and not a millennial? Has anyone ever used that term apart from you in this thread right now?

It doesn't really matter when you're on the edges, it's who you identify with. I'm a millennial, but think more like a gen x.

With all the meme culture they're getting exposed too I'm assuming they'll be against radical feminism.

well yes, the term is all over the internet

There's quite a few differences:

1. Most obviously, they are the first generation to never know life without the Internet and social media.

2. At present, their sense of style is a lot more simplistic than that of Millennials.

3. They are a lot less judgmental

5. As we can all attest, they have very short attention spans.

thoughtcatalog.com/stephanie-casella/2015/09/the-differences-between-centennials-generation-z-and-millennials-generation-y/

is this an American thing or does this exist in Canada too?

I grew up without television; we had a radio, and my family didn't have a car. We went to school in sweaters, carrying sacks sometimes. And then within the blink of an eye, people were getting computers and cars, and the first mcdonalds popped up here (well a few miles away actually). I dropped out of school to work in carpentry, a fish plant, and now I work on a boat.

Most modern faggots have the privilege of all this new equipment, but I have to learn from it from a different perspective. And I was born in 1993 for fucks sake.

None of these terms are defined well enough to get them any value at all.

from what ive seen the younger gen is more radical then us. many keks my friends

>thought catalog
OK
>just noticed name
Another quality thread by aridoamerican I see.

That's gen z then or generation zyklon as I like to call them

And yes generation zyklon is becoming super redpilled. By the time they're graduated they'll be the anti millenials

Basically this

Really it's the fact that they can see school brainwashing as the brainwashing it is

i see it as one side pushes and the other side pushes harder. thats why im anti-millennial. they pushed way to hard

What the fuck is a centennial? I don't care actually. Don't put that evil on me.

I think most millennials will calm down once they leave college. The girls are stupid and will believe anything they hear, and push it. And the guys are only doing it in a sad attempt to get pussy. Once they have to step into the real world they'll stop.

perhaps a Forbes article will suffice?

forbes.com/sites/nikkibaird/2016/02/16/retailers-think-millennials-are-tough-wait-until-gen-z-joins-the-workforce/#55f7bbdc2334
>my name
Seems like my reputation precedes me. Stay on topic indio.

You're correct. Centennials is another name for generation z.

Am almost centennial

holy shit some of you guys are left wing compared to some of them. And this is leafland

prepare for fucking race wars 2025, all day every day

Yeah the new generation is nearly all right wing. they see all this sjw bullshit all day at school and social media and are turned to the right. It sucks because i agree with alot of left wing ideologies but like feminism, it has been radicalized by fucking idiots.

A brother of mine has a class that is entirely (or moslty) bluepilled, however he's in grade 8.

High school where I used to go to is mostly redpilled, hell a student wore a trump hat on the day he won and my brother said he was getting compliments on the thing.

It's going to be some hard right pendulum swinging soon, just hold out guys.

Also
>GUWAC-a-ok