Depressed

Is anyone else feeling a bit depressed? I know we have won this battle, we are going to MAGA. I just feel like a part of my life is now gone.

Daily battles with CTR faggots, juicy Podesta and DNC emails, trolling hillshills on twatter and kikebook, and
Meme magic.

What is there to do anymore... feels great we won, but I'm saddened it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not won until the wall is up, ISIS is gone, the illegals are removed, the moon base is there, and insurance companies are brought to heel.

Awful shill.

The left is melting down, it's never been more fun fighting with them. I'm even doing it with my real name on normiebook now.

>insurance companies are brought to heel
So much this. They make it way too expensive to drive in Ontario. Government mandated insurance is a really bad idea.

These are the best times.

Watching the left eat each other alive.

Savor these moments while you can.

It's post election withdrawal.

You just need a new purpose homie.

you put all your faith in one person, thinking he'd solve YOUR problems. kind of like how people treat god

you have to figure the shit out or talk on the internet about them. i don't know what you need to do desu

Cheer up boi, if Trump can beat the entire rigged system then you too can find great success.

Miracles will happen to you, sometimes you just don't realize it at first.

t. depression here but so glad my birthday wish to make america MAGA again came true

there's plenty more libtard butthurt to come.

trump has renigged on a bunch of shit and its only been 5 days...the battle has just begun user

> They make it way too expensive to drive in Ontario.

Thats because of immigrants and shitskins. You solve one problem you fix another.

??????
My car insurance was 280 every 6 months in Utah because the state mandates certain protections for drivers and their insurance they have to buy.

I move back to FL where they don't mandate the same 3 items (I forget the specifics) and I pay 450/month because I am basically subsidizing the less/underinsured in FL

Gov mandated insurance baselines are good and they can bring down costs if we are allowed to buy across state lines

***450 every 6 months

yea and FL has a 25% uninsured motorist rate so GL with that

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

>on the verge of discovering a massive pedophilia ring
>nothing to do

Depressed? If anything I'm more motivated than ever and pissed off than ever to get my life back in order and stop degeneracy. SJWs tears just keep fueling me

I agree. Trolling buttheart libtard faggots is amazing.

What do you find more exciting, just shitting on them or trying to shove a massive red pill down their vegan throats?

>The media that published rigged polls and false statements about trump continues to publish false and misleading statements

Jesus christ, he isn't even in office yet and you're trying to spew this shit.

Obamacare
He and Obama had a meeting, they discussed which parts of Obamacare are staying and which are going, currently you guys will be getting a new health scheme which will contain exactly two items from the original Obamacare:
>Children can be insured under their parents
>You cannot be charged more for pre-existing conditions
The rest of the scheme has been thrown aside to be renegotiated

NAFTA
Trudeau has already stated that he is preparing for negotiating the new deal. NAFTA may not be repealed but it will not stay the same.

Illegal Immigration
Has already decreased.

The Wall
Incoming Republican Senate leader has already stated that funds will be earmarked for it.

Cheer up user. Now we get to the actual work of MAGA.

The best part is when Donald himself fails to MAGA and disappoints you all.

THIS. Now more than ever

Theres not gonna be a ``wall´´ you know? They are gonna add a extra layer to the fence.

I can't walk because I have deformation in my legs. Yes I have to be constantly in wheelchair.
I can't lift weights because I got tendinitis in both shoulders.
I have feminine face, manlet.
Never kissed a girl, no girl wants a crippled manlet. People take me for granted, only lonely grannies and aids actualy listen to me. But somehow I have to accept this shit and move on, and in the end life aint so bad.

On the other end a fag like you with all the oportunities in the world is whining about his 'depression'. Give me a break.

throwing their words back on them feels gooood

we did it user. It's hard to process now but we did it. We held back the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

We literally saved the white race from extinction through genocide. We are the biggest heroes in our race's modern history.

What you're experiencing is what veterans feel when they have to come home after a war.

First the celebration happens, then as it goes back to normal it's back to normal and the adjustment can be hard.

You will adjust, and for you, luckily, there are future battles to be fought in if you chose too. Not just with Sup Forums through memes, but the next challege could even be walking away now, making something great of yourself in life, being wealthy and successful and raising a strong family.

You're always going to be a hero to me user.

shouldnt you be worried about fixing your own immigration problem cunt?

Its funny how worthless no name countries follow our every move. Proof we are the GOAT. Oh and btw there's nothing wrong with making sure a slumlord from manhattan does what he says hes gonna do

only somebody who lost every bet in his sad life could attack somebody in the way you just did.

me, on the other hand... pic related

LOOK AROUND

WATCH THE NEWS

DOES IT LOOK OVER TO YOU?

Victoria has defeated you bruce.

Say it with me CTR, President.Trump.

>$5k a lot of money
amatuer hour in here tonight I see

hey wow, you must of won a lot on your bet then!

Post your bet! ;)

Thanks, deleting post now.

nice try CTR

everyone knows this is just the beginning of the war. europe still needs to be uncucked, soros and his heirs must be defeated, and the rothschild's and their central banking system must be dismantled

my "bet" is in stocks and ive made a hell of a lot more than that this year lel you faggot

Lets do it again for another country and carry on our momentum. I heard that the Dutch had so "far right" polititian trying to make the Netherlands great again. Go for round 2 and hope one day Sup Forums will rule the world.

why u being such a bludy poofter m8?

lol one guy single handedly demolishes all the CTR in this thread with his banter.

i'm proud to share a flag with you mate

brexit happened, trump happened and now trump and farage are best bros

it's all too surreal. i think i'll soon take a break from politics and the internet, maybe after the austrian elections

i hope jeb finds happiness. that will wrap this up nicely for me

GET TO MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BITCH
START WITH YOURSELF
MAKE YOUR LIFE GREAT AGAIN

I hope germany fixes itself too, when is the next election?

There is no way merkel will win at this stage.

i wonder why CTR is still here?