youtube.com/watch?v=GzEUHF1KPY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel

what that he didnt have the decency to hide the ketchup bottle

OH GOD ORGANIC KETCHUP
WE HAVE TO STOP THIS MAN
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

That's the joke, retard.

Guys l think its a falseflag. Check the pixels on the Organic lable.

Already posted this in another thread but I love it

>1599
Kek

>1599

>organic ketchup

>1599

That has a nice memeable aura.

>organic ketchup

Kek, we need more His/pol/ics to make false flags like this.

should have written
>hail himmler

kid is pretty based

My 8 year old just ripped my hijab off and I'm literally shaking right now they said niggers like me are gonna have to go back to canada in kindergarten.

I was gorilla pressed by a midget. He called me a Polak and told me to go back to Moscow. I'm literally shaking.

Fuck that's brilliant.

>1599

Why are mexicans so racist?

$15.99

Kek

>organic ketchup

>1599
>can't even draw a fucking swastika

Liberals in a nutshell.

We need more of these made, use the lefts tactics against them.

(((Eastwood)))

Lol. More minorities need to start doing this. It's actually a great way to defuse all of schlomos fucking false flags.

I like the screwed up swastika.

>PS: POST THIS ON TWITTER! OR ELSE!!
This is great.

>Hail Hitler

Like, for a quest?

>can't even recognize a joke
autists in a nutshell

>organic ketchup
might as well put water on your nuggets

>what is satire
goddamnit now I know how Jews feel, pulling the string of a literally retarded world populace

Right, on oh so many levels.

Guys? Trump was a huge mistake.

So today I'm walking on the streets and two muscly men with MAGA hats walked up to me and said "Hey, man! MAGA!". They had the absolute nerve to call me a "man" and just assume my gender like that. I politely told them "Hey, please don't assume my gender like that. I'm actually a semi genderfluid squirrelkin", and then I literally started shaking when one of them said, "oh, HE's one of those, huh?" and after that they both kicked me in my xemale testicles simultaneously and repeatedly until I started throwing up and pooping all over myself.

I am literally shaking, I've never been covered in my own poop and vomit like this, and they were still kicking me and the poop was spreading down to my legs and then up my back too. Not to mention my puke was continually pouring out my mouth and it seemed endless. After they were done kicking me they forced me to do the congo with them to celebrate Trump's victory. My poop's sloshing all over my ass cheeks and my vomits spreading in all areas of my chest, and the only thing cleaning it is my tears. It's still happening as I type this. Please send help.

Are you fucking kidding me?

that's probably not even real

Top kek mate, 1599 my sides

Holy fuck people are morons.

digits confirmed.

omg i am shaking literally
what has become of this world?
my wifes 8 year old son just asked if his LGBTQA folk and POC friends would be rounded up and killed to make bone & skin furniture for Trumps dictator castle on the top of the mountain

it's really probably not real

>mfw he's this autistic

you do realise that its the same word, only in English?

Reference to this

I shake and shake the ketchup bottle, nothing comes but then a lot'll.

Saw pic related posted in of these threads earlier today. Its my favorite one so far

>taking the b8 this hard

My four year old just got his pussy grabbed by a man in a MAGA hijab.

>not getting the joke so badly

I don't get 1599. can someone help an idiot out?

>merely pretending
>reddit frog

tfw Trump supporters are literally tossing little girls into massive incinerators right now. And destroying their dreams. Not one of those little girls will ever grow up to be a president.

Eat more of your own shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

Welcome to Trump's Amerikkka

mfw

Trump was a huge mistake.
Guys... I had to fly to Colombia (the wall wouldn't let me pass to Mexico). I was leaving my sinagogue when the Trump Foreskin Restoration Squad (TFRS) came to me and said "All lives matter". I freaked out because I'm a jew born transchinese. My parents are being deported to Africa, even though they are legal citizens.

This is terrible.

I don't know man. Even the nigger tier mexicans hate blacks and themselves.

>tfw he didn't even get it this time

I Was Just Pretending To Be A Retard: The Post

>1599
OY VEY
Y
V
E
Y

The literally shaking memes are the bestg.

>not checking any of these

Wasted

>hanging out with my brother and his wife yesterday
>5 year old niece walks up to me
>"Hey Uncle, did you vote for Trump?"
>"I sure did, sweetheart"
>"Aren't you worried that his racist, homophobic, and xenophobic rhetoric will only serve to further divide the country along economic and racial lines?"
>"Shut the fuck up, you little shit"

true genius.

Nice psyops guys! You're doing gods work!

Can i just say
HOLY FUCKING QUINTS
Thankyou for your attention

You can stay.

Check'd

I'm literally shaking right now.

I'm Canada's residential transgender Muslim inuit womxn and I thought I was safe in what I thought was a beautiful, tolerant, progressive country. Boy, was I wrong.

This morning I was approached by three heterosexual white men and a white woMAN and they literally raped me (let me clarify, verbal rape, not physical). I was in the line-up for Tim Hortons for my daily Herb and Garlic Everything Bagel and when I went to sit down I noticed there was fucking BACON. Yes. BACON. IN. MY. FUCKING. BAGEL. I had to breathe in and out repeatedly and I came to the conclusion this must be a mistake. I thought, "In no way was this intentional, right?" I was wrong. I went to the counter and was greeted by a white man with a Make America Great Again hat looking at me with the most sinister, hateful grin I've ever seen on a white devil's face. He told me in the most grating voice "EH YOU FOOCKING HOSER GO BACK TO SNOW CHINA." I immediately panicked and looked around me for help. This is fucking Canada, this can't be happening. This can't be fucking happening. I expected some smart people to stick up for me, but I noticed the only people in the line-up were two white men and the white woMAN. They clapped in approval and hurled insults at me, "YOU FLAP-HACKY TOWEL FREAK", "IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, EH?" "WE'LL TAKE BIEBER BACK IF IT MEANS GETTING RID OF YOU B'Y". I screamed and ran out of the building but I was followed. The verbal raping was over. It turned physical. I was help up against the exterior wall of Timmies and had my Parka torn open and they grabbed me. They started to rape me and grunted "EH... BUDDY... PAL... FRIEND... GUY..." with every thrust into me.
I fell unconscious, and when I woke up they were walking away. One of them noticed me and said "Sorry eh".

I am literally shaking right now.

>threw a piece of ham on a dog's face

That's haram.

>Based Beaner kid shitposts better than most Sup Forumstards
>mfw

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS!! DRUMPF LITERALLY DID THIS EVEN THOUGH IT'S 2016!!! YOU DRUMPFSTERS ARE RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC, AND YOU'RE ALL LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER!!!

I'M IN MY BEDROOM IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT AND YOU FUCKING RACIST KKK MEMBERS ARE JUST LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER AND I'M LITERALLY FUCKING SHAKING!!!!!!!

>1599
Damn Jews, putting a markup on everything.

Calm down faggot

Even prietos hate niggers

reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false#Update

This made me lose it for some reason.

>not getting a joke
You should really kill yourself, you fucking retard ! Please post time stamp of your death. Thank you.

Who wants to move to Mexico?

Like he's a muslim or something

kek, that's one funny bean. He can stay.

Kek

Because they can.

We're all under the boot now!

It's actually pretty yummy, desu.

people want to go to america but mexico planted its ass in the way.

All of you sudacas
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEUHF1KPY8

Sauce?

This might be false guys I'm pretty sure by the color of his skin that this guy is Honduran and not Mexican senpai

No no look, is organic ketchup. That's like real blood.

>I'm pretty sure by the color of his skin that this guy is Honduran and not Mexican

How can you even tell?